Incel trait: You imagine scenarios with a stacy

twojei

twojei

Banned
So deprived of female attention that I just use my brain to imagine scenes with background music where we are holding hands as if it were some kind of movie:feelskek:.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ricky212, nathan, ElTruecel and 8 others
So deprived of female attention that I just use my brain to imagine scenes with background music where we are holding hands as if it were some kind of movie:feelskek:.
Over

• +1
Reactions: twojei
When I'm at the gym I imagine raping them but I'm too high inhib to ask if they're single

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, PrinceLuenLeoncur and twojei

Blackpill Incel trait: You imagine scenarios with a stacy​

Chudgirl

Cloud

i had to stop watching the harry potter movies bcuz i couldn't stop daydreaming about cuddling with 16 yo emma watson

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon, xegigi and PrinceLuenLeoncur
When I'm at the gym I imagine raping them but I'm too high inhib to ask if they're single
Glad Iโ€™m not the only one who fantisese about raping them

And no itโ€™s not sex but rape as my brain has forgone any nonsensical notions that a foid would want to willingly copulate with me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64493
over ive done this since I was like 14

Glad Iโ€™m not the only one who fantisese about raping them

And no itโ€™s not sex but rape as my brain has forgone any nonsensical notions that a foid would want to willingly copulate with me
born to be griffith forced to be a betabux sloppyseconds destiny cuck like guts

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur

Users who are viewing this thread

Back