• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • ๐—œ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐˜: ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐˜†

๐—œ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐˜: ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐˜†

Klasik01

Klasik01

will rope if KHHV in 2025
Only people who care about the most selfless and asocial things in life that don't event exist clearly in the world are truly mentally disengaged from society for the most part. Philosophy itself is an action of thinking outside of what the world brings to you directly, it's an access to the deepest levels of knowledge that you had in mind and therefore rebuildt your view of the surrounding world and think differently.

Philosophy is the most selfless thing to study, who in a normal life cares about what power, justice, being, existence, love, god, freedom, sensation... is? If you like philosophy it means your life is not something you want to deal with and that's why you care more about the essence of reality rather than what the fuck are you gonna do to become rich and escape the average life under capitalism. It's over for intellectualcels.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: theonewhocantascend, try2beme, bluntmullet and 3 others
Bump

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61895
I like brain training because it makes me feel specials and smarter than others. So if I don't get chad treatment I am still happy.

• +1
Reactions: dehydrated and Klasik01
If you have had an existential crisis then you will start thinking about philosophy and the history of the world, religion and god. Financial freedom is one of the greatest things a man can have but don't be a mindless consumer wanting to impress other people or what you think others might expect.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: gothmog6, Sprinkles and Klasik01
I like brain training because it makes me feel specials and smarter than others. So if I don't get chad treatment I am still happy.
Bad reason you should train brain because you're interested in the topic, in reality no one cares if you have read 5000 books.

Only people who care about the most selfless and asocial things in life that don't event exist clearly in the world are truly mentally disengaged from society for the most part. Philosophy itself is an action of thinking outside of what the world brings to you directly, it's an access to the deepest levels of knowledge that you had in mind and therefore rebuildt your view of the surrounding world.

Philosophy is the most selfless thing to study, who in a normal life cares about what power, justice, being, existence, love, god, freedom, sensation... is? If you like philosophy it means your life is not something you want to deal with and that's why you care more about the essence of reality rather than what the fuck are you gonna do to become rich and escape the average life under capitalism. It's over!
Kek
63237.jpg

Only people who care about the most selfless and asocial things in life that don't event exist clearly in the world are truly mentally disengaged from society for the most part. Philosophy itself is an action of thinking outside of what the world brings to you directly, it's an access to the deepest levels of knowledge that you had in mind and therefore rebuildt your view of the surrounding world.

Philosophy is the most selfless thing to study, who in a normal life cares about what power, justice, being, existence, love, god, freedom, sensation... is? If you like philosophy it means your life is not something you want to deal with and that's why you care more about the essence of reality rather than what the fuck are you gonna do to become rich and escape the average life under capitalism. It's over!
Philosophy and the hard sciences are sub chad hobbies, chad is too distracted by constant positive feedback and harems to actually think about the deeper meanings of things.

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
Btw I'm not saying philosophy is useless. It's only useless if you think a life can be changed by reading those books, nothing really changes after those lectures because you keep living in a human body who has to work to survive until you die. Philosophy is actually useful for any academic professional but people nowadays think stoicism or skepticism is a cure when in reality is a cope, same with any other philosophy (you keep living in the same world).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld

over for Nietzschecelss

Muh ubermentch
:feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik01
Philosophy in school is bullshit but almost everyone liked it :Comfy:

Let people enjoy their hobbies Blud ๐Ÿ’€

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: wsada, Sprinkles, coispet and 1 other person
@HarrierDuBois
A lot of nietzschecels here, bring Stirner rn

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Wtf is that about

Nietzsche is ultra retard Schizo he should be beheaded
I think itโ€™s uncharitable to call Nietzsche a schizo retard when there were guys like Spinoza and Hegel.

Thus spoke Zarathustra in one sentence: thereโ€™s no god, reject conformity, and create your own morals.

• JFL
I think itโ€™s uncharitable to call Nietzsche a schizo retard when there were guys like Spinoza and Hegel.

Thus spoke Zarathustra in one sentence: thereโ€™s no god, reject conformity, and create your own morals.
stfu

If you want to start reading philosophy you should begin with the Socratic dialogues, The Republic is a good place to start for all new inquirers.
Why you don't like Hegel? Phenomenology of Spirit was too much I guess.

Last edited:
Why you don't like Hegel? Phenomenology of Spirit was too much I guess. No one refuted Hegel or Kant.
Heโ€™s incomprehensible for guys like me who cannot read the original German, from what Iโ€™ve read the English translation takes away from the nuance of his message. But that aside I did try reading the Science of Logic in English but I had to reread the first three pages 100 times because I had no idea what he was conveying. So eventually I read a summary of his core beliefs and concluded he was a retard.

No one refuted Hegel because his worldview is logically consistent, but the assumptions he postulates can be rejected due to the ridiculousness of his beliefs, an example would be panentheistic world

• +1
Thus Spoke Zarathustra is still my favorite book.
Haven't read it yet, heard it's unfathomably good if you can actually comprehend the symbolism of it.

@HarrierDuBois
A lot of nietzschecels here, bring Stirner rn
I am both a Nietzsche enjoyer and Stirner enjoyer.

Heโ€™s incomprehensible for guys like me who cannot read the original German, from what Iโ€™ve read the English translation takes away from the nuance of his message. But that aside I did try reading the Science of Logic in English but I had to reread the first three pages 100 times because I had no idea what he was conveying. So eventually I read a summary of his core beliefs and concluded he was a retard.

No one refuted Hegel because his worldview is logically consistent, but the assumptions he postulates can be rejected due to the ridiculousness of his beliefs, an example would be panentheistic world
I think he cannot be refuted because Hegel made a certain language and poetry in PoS (haven't read Science of Logic) so he could explain the stages of consciousness like if we were watching the process where an inexplicable being ascends to the spirit through sensation, reason and morality.

I cannot imagine a slayer who preffers trying to understand Hegel rather than going to club on the weekends and fuck a random MTB.

Last edited:
just bury yourself in books theory

Some slayers ive known are into it but ye a lotof incels too

Socrates ruined it. Ugly mf

What's your proposal? To ditch books and become a drone scrolling instagram 24/7 like the average normie?