Incel vs Chad Lifts - Do this if you want to have an aesthetic body

Renaissance.Chad

Renaissance.Chad

Silver
Incel: powerlifting style of training, barbell focused, heavy weights(80-85% 1RM). Thinks that just by doing pull-ups / chin-ups, he will have big arms
Chad: bodybuilding style of training, dumbbell focused, high volume, hypertrophy focused. Dedicated Arms training

Incel Lifts:
Flat Barbell Bench press
Barbell Squat
Barbell Deadlifts
Barbell Rows

Chad Lifts:
Incline Bench Press (barbell and / or dumbbell)
Pull-ups, chin-ups
Dips
Cable Rows / Dumbbell Rows
Bulgarian Split Squats / Dumbbell Lunges
DB Romanian Deadlifts
Hammer Curls / concentration curls
Rope Pushdowns
Neck training included

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 4332, Deleted member 14274 and 10 others
but whats wrong with flat bench press. I feel chest better on it than on inclined

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman
You should do both really

Start your training with one or two main lifts (like BP and OHP on chest day) and add a couple barbell exercises to focus more on hypertrophy (IBP, shoulder press).

but whats wrong with flat bench press. I feel chest better on it than on inclined
Most trainees who go heavy on the Bench Press end up with injuries at some point. It also tends to result in a puffy chest type of look, whereas Incline Bench works the upper chest more.

• +1
Reactions: chadferguson
Most trainees who go heavy on the Bench Press end up with injuries at some point. It also tends to result in a puffy chest type of look, whereas Incline Bench works the upper chest more.
Personally I always feel soreness in upper chest after doing flat bench, so don't know. Whatever, if one does 8-12 reps, its difficult to get injuries, and one might also get injuries from inclined bench (you know what I mean). Also, I don't know why everyone thinks that upper chest matters the most, because I've never see anyone whose upper chest is bigger than lower, but if one has well-developed chest, the lower part sticks out and shows that

I've never see anyone whose upper chest is bigger than lower, but if one has well-developed chest, the lower part sticks out and shows that
Upper chest cannot be underestimated. I used to never do incline, only flat BB bench and my pecs looked saggy at 11% bf jfl. I incorporated more isolation upper and lower chest exercises (mainly for volume but it fixed the saggy look).

Arnie has a sick upper chest for example:

one might also get injuries from inclined bench

Do wide grip incline, it'll include your front delts more than would be advisory but it's solid just squeeze at the top :feelsgood:

My program includes all of the incel and chad lifts (except neck training + I use a barbell for my romanian deadlifts).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13335
Incel: powerlifting style of training, barbell focused, heavy weights(80-85% 1RM). Thinks that just by doing pull-ups / chin-ups, he will have big arms
Chad: bodybuilding style of training, dumbbell focused, high volume, hypertrophy focused. Dedicated Arms training

Incel Lifts:
Flat Barbell Bench press
Barbell Squat
Barbell Deadlifts
Barbell Rows

Chad Lifts:
Incline Bench Press (barbell and / or dumbbell)
Pull-ups, chin-ups
Dips
Cable Rows / Dumbbell Rows
Bulgarian Split Squats / Dumbbell Lunges
DB Romanian Deadlifts
Hammer Curls / concentration curls
Rope Pushdowns
Neck training included
Very true actually