Inceldom is not directly caused by genetics

D

Deleted member 20848

Victim of the current society| islammaxxing
This may be a controversial thread but fuck it. I personally know a lot of guys including myself who are good looking, gets called good looking by
scarface GIF
a lot of women and elders but who can't get laid. I HAVE COME TO THE CONLUSION that inceldom is something like cancer or stuttering, it is written in your destiny to have bad luck with women. You could be a relatively good looking guy, ok, but if the girl you like already has a boyfriend no amount of looks will change that. Or you could be a good looking guy but if you don't have a strong social circle which is quite common in western europe and usa since most incels are from there lol, you are not going to ascend. I personally know a lot of guys who are okay looking and who are careermaxxed but they don't get nothing simply because they are UNLUCKY. Do you think that only smokers get cancer? father of a good friend died of bone cancer he was a great man with great heart who was completely healthy. Sometimes you are just unlucky, you are just destined to watch tall couples walk by you while you are smoking in the university campus. or you are just destined to get ghosted by the girl who agreed to go on a movie date with you 2 days before she blocked you. Sometimes you just can not change your destiny, you can only accept it. In my situation ALMOST EVERY GIRL that i asked out, or shown interest in had a boyfriend who were worse looking than me? I don't understand your obsession with looks. Sometimes god just doesn't want you to be with that girl and gives her to a man who does not deserve him, just like wealth and health.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 21146
This may be a controversial thread but fuck it. I personally know a lot of guys including myself who are good looking, gets called good looking by
scarface GIF
a lot of women and elders but who can't get laid. I HAVE COME TO THE CONLUSION that inceldom is something like cancer or stuttering, it is written in your destiny to have bad luck with women. You could be a relatively good looking guy, ok, but if the girl you like already has a boyfriend no amount of looks will change that. Or you could be a good looking guy but if you don't have a strong social circle which is quite common in western europe and usa since most incels are from there lol, you are not going to ascend. I personally know a lot of guys who are okay looking and who are careermaxxed but they don't get nothing simply because they are UNLUCKY. Do you think that only smokers get cancer? father of a good friend died of bone cancer he was a great man with great heart who was completely healthy. Sometimes you are just unlucky, you are just destined to watch tall couples walk by you while you are smoking in the university campus. or you are just destined to get ghosted by the girl who agreed to go on a movie date with you 2 days before she blocked you. Sometimes you just can not change your destiny, you can only accept it. In my situation ALMOST EVERY GIRL that i asked out, or shown interest in had a boyfriend who were worse looking than me? I don't understand your obsession with looks. Sometimes god just doesn't want you to be with that girl and gives her to a man who does not deserve him, just like wealth and health.
You are right for the first part. But it's nature vs nurture debate. The part where you're wrong is that it's not about looks. While bitchless users on this forum try to make it seem like it's 100%, it's not, but it's mostly - no personality will make a very ugly person attractive, but they don't see that an ugly personality can ward off ltrs even for a good-looking person.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20848 and currylightskin
Yes that's true but it's not about luck, it's about a set of disagreeable, aggressive and risk-taking personality traits that this incel doesn't have.

that's IT. if the guy internalized those behaviours (which is extremely hard) and practiced them constantly, he'd get laid

the people who get laid easily were able to internalize those behaviours from a young age....and got validation/positive reinforcement for that.

That is the only difference between someone who gets laid and someone who doesn't.....the outliers of the looks curve excepted (sub 4 men, 8+ men)

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
You are right for the first part. But it's nature vs nurture debate. The part where you're wrong is that it's not about looks. While bitchless users on this forum try to make it seem like it's 100%, it's not, but it's mostly - no personality will make a very ugly person attractive, but they don't see that an ugly personality can ward off ltrs even for a good-looking person.
Thank you. You are right

• +1
Reactions: SoonToAscend
Yes that's true but it's not about luck, it's about a set of disagreeable, aggressive and risk-taking personality traits that this incel doesn't have.

that's IT. if the guy internalized those behaviours (which is extremely hard) and practiced them constantly, he'd get laid

the people who get laid easily were able to internalize those behaviours from a young age....and got validation/positive reinforcement for that.

That is the only difference between someone who gets laid and someone who doesn't.....the outliers of the looks curve excepted (sub 4 men, 8+ men)
Facts

• +1
Reactions: SoonToAscend
I stutter nigga its over