Inceldom is primarily a result of declining testosterone levels

D

Deleted member 15698

Diamond
(and secondarily social media and travel increasing competition radius)

We live in a world where male testosterone levels are a quarter of what they were a century ago. This is affecting men at all stages, from prenatal to adulthood. The result is that most men are simply not fully developing, and even in their early 20s lack any masculinity (face, frame, physique, mental behavior).

This is reinforced by my observations on this site. When I initially came here, I expected everyone would be ugly af. What I found was that most people here are relatively average looking, few are actually ugly. But, beta faces everywhere

Irl, high test men with visual signs of testosterone dominate the sexual market. No competition.

What can you do about it? Not too much. If you're 20 and find out you developed with low test, most of the damage is done. But get a blood test and if you're fucked up, get on trt

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Gaia262, thecel, thereallegend and 5 others
Why would that make inceldom

What would you consider to be low T?

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
I developed with high t but have a feminine face. It’s well known testosterone does not equal masculine facial features.

• +1
Reactions: user47283, Deleted member 14905, Deleted member 16306 and 5 others
It's a result of skyrocketing of craniofacial dystrophy and mouthbreathing.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 14905, SAR and 12 others
Why would that make inceldom
Because women are not attracted to men who are barely even masculinized enough to be considered men. But they do have other options, so they choose to fuck those other options instead

Possibly, if the level of properly developed men reached 0 then they'd have to settle. They simply don't though

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Lev Peshkov
What would you consider to be low T?
Under 800ng/dl free is a serious problem. It's a serious problem when a young man's test is half that, but considered healthy by the reference range

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Elvisandreaa, Lev Peshkov and 1 other person
Because women are not attracted to men who are barely even masculinized enough to be considered men. But they do have other options, so they choose to fuck those other options instead

Possibly, if the level of properly developed men reached 0 then they'd have to settle. They simply don't though
If we increse t level with 3 times for every person the incel rate wouldent change

I developed with high t but have a feminine face. It’s well known testosterone does not equal masculine facial features.
Oh nice, drop the periodic hormone panels you got during you childhood :lul:

Stupid reply

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
If we increse t level with 3 times for every person the incel rate wouldent change
That is what we call a "hypothesis." I highly doubt it

It's a result of skyrocketing of craniofacial dystrophy and mouthbreathing.
Single cause fallacy that the incel culture grasped on to early

It's a contributor, yes, but in the grand scheme of things it's minor. Genetics and hormones dictate these things way more strongly than tongue posture

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 5061
Idk where to get test checked @. The doctor I went to was female and said I have no reason to get TESTED wtf
Lold, dumb female doctor. Don't go to a GP though, just Google hormone panel lab tests

That is what we call a "hypothesis." I highly doubt it
Men are competing with men . And if height changes the height standard change same with money and t levels

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
Bimax fixes life

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic and datboijj
Men are competing with men . And if height changes the height standard change same with money and t levels
If that's true, why hasn't the incel epidemic always been equally significant as it is now?

Self defeating argument. In reality, sexual attraction is not relative. It is a hormonal and biological reaction to someone else, relation to other people only matters in social scenarios and even then to a limited extent

Can vouch teen roiding ascended me if u want dms @FloridaDude i can pm but u have to vouch for my theorom :feelsgood:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15698
Can vouch teen roiding ascended me if u want dms @FloridaDude i can pm but u have to vouch for my theorom :feelsgood:
Go ahead, I'll speak the truth on what I see

I was a teen roider too, and it was a fantastic decision for me

• Love it
if everyone here injected t no one would eventually be here

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing and Deleted member 15698
If that's true, why hasn't the incel epidemic always been equally significant as it is now?

Self defeating argument. In reality, sexual attraction is not relative. It is a hormonal and biological reaction to someone else, relation to other people only matters in social scenarios and even then to a limited extent
1. Choice in the past women werent allowed to chose ..

If there are 5 and 9 and if you find both attractive you will pick 9 so if the average was 5 and the average changed to 9 . You wouldent go for 5

Ok, he dmed pics and I can vouch

This guy went from a VICTIM, destined to be shoved in lockers forever, talked over, invisible to women no matter what

To a normal man

How did he do it? By injecting the man hormone, which makes men men. Testosterone

• Love it
Ok, he dmed pics and I can vouch

This guy went from a VICTIM, destined to be shoved in lockers forever, talked over, invisible to women no matter what

To a normal man

How did he do it? By injecting the man hormone, which makes men men. Testosterone
I have noticed the following changes irl: never noticed by foids to loads of dms on all dating apps. Legit 50+ dtf girls on snap and respect in other males (listening to me, taking me seriously, dominance etc)

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Preoximerianas, DivineBeing and 1 other person
1. Choice in the past women werent allowed to chose ..

If there are 5 and 9 and if you find both attractive you will pick 9 so if the average was 5 and the average changed to 9 . You wouldent go for 5
Hypothesis on the cause contradicted by the data though

Look at when women gained sexual liberation

And then look at young virgin men over time

Not the main reason.

Sidenote though. You're right, that IS a factor. People on these sites are super prone to single cause fallacy (latching on to one reason or "blackpill" and thinking that's 100% why something happens.) Nothing irl is that simple. So I don't want the takeaway here to be that testosterone is the only thing that matters. It's not. But it's the most significant factors among several

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
  • +1
Reactions: SAR, thereallegend, Deleted member 15698 and 1 other person
Oh nice, drop the periodic hormone panels you got during you childhood :lul:

Stupid reply
Regardless if you believe me or not. Facial features are much more dependent on genetics then test levels.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061
Regardless if you believe me or not. Facial features are much more dependent on genetics then test levels.
That doesn’t mean men wouldn’t be better off if they started injecting. It just isn’t going to change your face THAT much.

I have noticed the following changes irl: never noticed by foids to loads of dms on all dating apps. Legit 50+ dtf girls on snap and respect in other males (listening to me, taking me seriously, dominance etc)
That is exactly what I would expect, happy for you bro

You simply weren't properly developed before, you looked like a child. Note that you weren't ugly, like most of the guys here. If you didn't run test, you would have finished puberty still not ugly... But stuck looking like you're half way through puberty forever

Maybe you would have got a bimax. Your side profile would have improved, and you'd have better forward projection, but it wouldn't fix your core issue would it? Much better that you simply corrected your

Hormonal deficiency

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Lev Peshkov
That as well, but he is not wrong about the T levels
I will also dm my roid pics to u to prove his Thereom as you are a high iq user and hopefully may influence some of your high iq posts in the future

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
height?

never had a single girl dtf

• +1
That is exactly what I would expect, happy for you bro

You simply weren't properly developed before, you looked like a child. Note that you weren't ugly, like most of the guys here. If you didn't run test, you would have finished puberty still not ugly... But stuck looking like you're half way through puberty forever

Maybe you would have got a bimax. Your side profile would have improved, and you'd have better forward projection, but it wouldn't fix your core issue would it? Much better that you simply corrected your

Hormonal deficiency
Exactly, I was low t and it boosted my looks atleast 1-2 smv points irl. Why? Because it shows proper development and good androgen genetics which as an attractive dimorphic traits to females. Why would a woman want an unhealthy infertile genetics for her offspring?

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 15698
Irrelevant statement (a somewhat true one, but irrelevant)

We're discussing the cause behind a change

That change being the increase in the amount of incels. Genetics cannot be the cause or even a cause, because genetics did not change significantly in a period of a few decades

So we have to look at what factors did change

• +1
6’2 barefoot. However was 6ft when started up and 0 iois and literally got brutalised by foids jfl :lul:
wish i could roid

but i need LL first

• +1
wish i could roid

but i need LL first
Why are you a legit terramanlet, it’s all about good looks not just some number on your height. If your visually tall enough it doesn’t matter if u are 5’10 Chad or 6’5 incel the foid chooses the most good looking guy over all. And good masculine looks are all down to testosterone

• +1
They look different but it’s not a huge change.

Looooool what?

2675871 2642467 1639497918064
2675872 2642460 1639497740627

2675873 2642442 1639497298751
2675874 2642451 1639497376806

From boneless nerd to someone that can fight and be looked at by dames

OPEN YOUR EYES - THIS ISN'T MAINSTREAM

• +1
Reactions: onfiresems, Lev Peshkov, thereallegend and 2 others
Why are you a legit terramanlet, it’s all about good looks not just some number on your height. If your visually tall enough it doesn’t matter if u are 5’10 Chad or 6’5 incel the foid chooses the most good looking guy over all. And good masculine looks are all down to testosterone
got called short at 6'1 wearing lifts

• JFL
got called short at 6'1 wearing lifts
Dude this is autism man, just roid already if actually 6’1

only thing to lose is drowning in pussy tbhngl

• +1
Dude this is autism man, just roid already if actually 6’1

only thing to lose is drowning in pussy tbhngl
im 5'10

im already old as well

it might not change my face at all

and i dont like having a muscular body

i wanted to be a little twink

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend
im 5'10

im already old as well

@FloridaDude ⁉️

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
This is true but roiding also have downsides in long run.
Correct

Provided you're running supraphysiological levels (an actual cycle)

If you're low test, like 300ng/dl, and you run trt to get to 1200ng/dl, your health will improve. The only negative will be that short term, your fertility will crash

But let's face it, none of you are getting any bitches pregnant

• +1
im 5'10

im already old as well

There is some truth there. The younger you fix this, the better

But fixing it as an adult is good, far better than never fixing it. ESPECIALLY for you

You are saying super gay faggy pussy bitch shit like

"I don't like having a muscular body"

"I want to be a little twink"

This indicates you are SICK in the head. Doctor FloridaDude diagnoses you with LOW TEST SYNDROME

prescription? Glad you asked :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Preoximerianas
Unironically I am starting to think you should inject your son with T from the day he is born

• +1
Unironically I am starting to think you should inject your son with T from the day he is born
He'll become so alpha he'll fuck your wife

Small price to pay though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
He'll become so alpha he'll fuck your wife

Small price to pay though
Not even joking I would do almost anything to ensure my son won't be an incel

We live in a world where male testosterone levels are a quarter of what they were a century ago. This is affecting men at all stages, from prenatal to adulthood. The result is that most men are simply not fully developing, and even in their early 20s lack any masculinity (face, frame, physique, mental behavior).

This is reinforced by my observations on this site. When I initially came here, I expected everyone would be ugly af. What I found was that most people here are relatively average looking, few are actually ugly. But, beta faces everywhere

Irl, high test men with visual signs of testosterone dominate the sexual market. No competition.

What can you do about it? Not too much. If you're 20 and find out you developed with low test, most of the damage is done. But get a blood test and if you're fucked up, get on trt

´It got ruined in 2010 when Iphone and technology got too advanced . IN 90s all kids where playing outside sport and all kind of shit. Now people are 24 hours playing with their phones. At least they are getting tall as fuck

Or being sheltered as a kid as well. I have a high t face and used to sneak out the house to get away but can't deny it played in role in missing a lot of opportunities..

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member 15698
Or being sheltered as a kid as well. I have a high t face and used to sneak out the house to get away but can't deny it played in role in missing a lot of opportunities..
This is true actually

Parenting plays a big impact on personality development. Not much you can do to fix your parents though :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: SAR, thereallegend, Preoximerianas and 1 other person