Inceldom is primarily a result of declining testosterone levels

This is true actually

Parenting plays a big impact on personality development. Not much you can do to fix your parents though :feelswah:
Yeah it means tryna catch up massively in 20's, it's all good tho brah as mindset is strong and positive

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15698
This is true actually

Parenting plays a big impact on personality development. Not much you can do to fix your parents though :feelswah:
Probably reason why so many people here are mentalcell.

• +1
Reactions: SAR, thereallegend and Deleted member 15698
Important clarification for low IQcels:

Testosterone does not just give you more muscle. We are not talking about mere muscle mass here, we are talking about dripping masculinity from every pore of your body

Probably reason why so many people here are mentalcell.
Never thought about it

Makes sense though. I had no rules growing up so I was free to be a bad kid and develop normal social skills :lul:

This is true actually

im wondering how much of personality is genetically determined

either way the rest would be done through the way you are raised

i do believe that it is within our power to change our personalities though :p WAGMI

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
I mean its correct, lower T is the problem. Its painfully obvious when I look at teen dudes these days- lots of feminine features like high set or thin eyebrows etc. Very soyboy-like and beta appearance.

However whats interesting though is too much T and looking like a giga ogre is counterproductive as most women of almost any age dont prefer too high T / too masc men who look like cavemen.

If we look at guys like Bradd Pitt, he didnt have a super masc/high-T face or body when he was young and he still had huge appeal to all women.

Another negative thing Ive noticed with too high T- men age super fast. Can also be seen in most bodybuilders, they age at like 4x speed.

So too high T, just like too low T is not good. Its about the right balance, as with most things.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and thereallegend
@loox why is your hairline covered in the second pic

True?

What you smudging out here bruh? @loox

2678700 2675872 2642460 1639497740627
\

OH THAT'S WHY YOU CHANGED YOUR HAIR

(and secondarily social media and travel increasing competition radius)

We live in a world where male testosterone levels are a quarter of what they were a century ago. This is affecting men at all stages, from prenatal to adulthood. The result is that most men are simply not fully developing, and even in their early 20s lack any masculinity (face, frame, physique, mental behavior).

This is reinforced by my observations on this site. When I initially came here, I expected everyone would be ugly af. What I found was that most people here are relatively average looking, few are actually ugly. But, beta faces everywhere

Irl, high test men with visual signs of testosterone dominate the sexual market. No competition.

What can you do about it? Not too much. If you're 20 and find out you developed with low test, most of the damage is done. But get a blood test and if you're fucked up, get on trt
No, it's much more social media, travel, and feminism.

Juggernaut effect is just a symptom that accelerates it.

I am high T, have high T frame and face and am here rotting. My JBW friend is high T, Schwarzenegger tier jaw, blue eyes, 6'2'' and can only get noodles or landwhales.

Trust me, low T is not a major factor, and low T pretty boys are desired anyway

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16306, Deleted member 5061 and DivineBeing
Whats interesting though is- similar thing can be observerd in women these days, although by far not as prevalent as with men. Many of them dont mature like women used to mature and they have some not fully developed teenager facail features.

When I was studying and we had some old school books with pictures of teenagers from like 1970s or so- women also looked way more mature at same age.

It's a result of skyrocketing of craniofacial dystrophy and mouthbreathing.
women get craniofacial dystrophyy (malocclusion) too, so the market should be balanced

the cause of inceldom is female selectivity, due to biological reasons

This is a huge lie

there are a hundred reasons for inceldom. society and our parents have failed many of us

Idk where to get test checked @. The doctor I went to was female and said I have no reason to get TESTED wtf

Stop going to female doctors.