Inceldom starts to get bad after 21.

Rojda Lipa

Rojda Lipa

Cucked
Back in the day I coped during my highschool years convincing myself I will get a gf when the right time comes but now I am realizing that time is never coming.

It gets bad after 16 but when u turn 21 It sucks your soul off from your body. It is fucking over.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Debetro, Nick.Harte, romanstock and 7 others
If that’s ur pfp and what ur into I don’t blame girls for not liking u

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ryuken, SubhumanEyeArea, LooksThinker and 7 others
incel for 28 years, still going strong, life has never been better

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: jinnu, LooksThinker, ambi and 1 other person
You're only 21. That's the age you're supposed to go out on romantic dates and fuck everything that moves :oops:

You're too inexperienced for a serious, long-term relationship. You have to start from somewhere. You have to go out, meet girls, listen to them, understand them, touch them, kiss them, have sex, etc. even if a week later you break up for whatever shitty reason. From that point you'll just start again, but more mature, more confident, more experienced, etc.

This is how you evolve as a human being, as a person, and as a future partner for a relationship in the future as you imagined it. Nothing feels worse in this world than finding the right person, but disappointing & losing them because of your lack of experience (the romantic, connection, interactive, sexual ones, etc.).

To wait until you're ''ready'' financially & have a car & house & a stable job etc. it's just suicide :feelsshh:

Fuck today so she can dump you tomorrow, rather than not knowing to fuck tomorrow and dump you bc of this :what:
Be happy because it happened, not because it's over.

Act today, time is your biggest enemy. At 21 you're still fine. At 25 the nightmare really begins. Over 30 it becomes mental illness, and by 40, unless you have some schizophrenia or autism to keep you alive, you'll probably suic.. :what: or something..

I remember when I turned down my 5th grade crush, who even she came to me with the proposal that we should be lovers :eek: (we were getting along very well by then), but I turned her down because I knew my lack of experience and maturity would sooner or later lead to us breaking up, and I suggested that we should wait until 8th grade because we were too young (she just wanted to experience with me hugs, romance, hand holding, dates, kisses, etc.) while I dreamed of how we would be together for life and she would be my wife and shit :ROFLMAO: :forcedsmile:

Obviously by 8th grade, she already had like 2-3 relationships, depression, changed a lot, matured a lot, so I had no hope for her, and we were already different people :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, micropp, Rojda Lipa and 1 other person
You're only 21. That's the age you're supposed to go out on romantic dates and fuck everything that moves :oops:

You're too inexperienced for a serious, long-term relationship. You have to start from somewhere. You have to go out, meet girls, listen to them, understand them, touch them, kiss them, have sex, etc. even if a week later you break up for whatever shitty reason. From that point you'll just start again, but more mature, more confident, more experienced, etc.

This is how you evolve as a human being, as a person, and as a future partner for a relationship in the future as you imagined it. Nothing feels worse in this world than finding the right person, but disappointing & losing them because of your lack of experience (the romantic, connection, interactive, sexual ones, etc.).

To wait until you're ''ready'' financially & have a car & house & a stable job etc. it's just suicide :feelsshh:

Fuck today so she can dump you tomorrow, rather than not knowing to fuck tomorrow and dump you bc of this :what:

Act today, time is your biggest enemy. At 21 you're still fine. At 25 the nightmare really begins. Over 30 it becomes mental illness, and by 40, unless you have some schizophrenia or autism to keep you alive, you'll probably suic.. :what: or something..

I remember when I turned down my 5th grade crush, who even she came to me with the proposal that we should be lovers :eek: (we were getting along very well by then), but I turned her down because I knew my lack of experience and maturity would sooner or later lead to us breaking up, and I suggested that we should wait until 8th grade because we were too young (she just wanted to experience with me hugs, romance, hand holding, dates, kisses, etc.) while I dreamed of how we would be together for life and she would be my wife and shit :ROFLMAO: :forcedsmile:

Obviously by 8th grade, she already had like 2-3 relationships, depression, changed a lot, matured a lot, so I had no hope for her, and we were already different people :feelswah:
what if you weren't an incel but now are struggling at 28 yo ?? what value do past experience bring to the present??

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, ambi, sickdawgie and 1 other person
Just go get laid bro lol it's not hard.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and HTN_Mentalcel
what if you weren't an incel but now are struggling at 28 yo ?? what value do past experience bring to the present??

If you're in trouble at this age, you need socialmaxing and connectionsmaxing, so that you have opportunities to literally show people ''on the street'' what an interesting, smart, cool person you are, so that you deserve to be with a girl.. Nothing will come for free from now on. You will have to make a direct and voluntary effort in this direction and purpose.

385734fd 8d3d 43a1 9529 a6ed6d06d399

If you fail to do that, you have no hope. All of society has built mechanisms for you to involuntarily and continuously meet new people until around 25 (finishing your master's at university), so you can find the right person by then, and eventually get married.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: LooksThinker, Madridista, ambi and 2 others
If you're in trouble at this age, you need socialmaxing and connectionsmaxing, so that you have opportunities to literally show people ''on the street'' what an interesting, smart, cool person you are, so that you deserve to be with a girl.. Nothing will come for free from now on. You will have to make a direct and voluntary effort in this direction and purpose.

View attachment 2990957

If you fail to do that, you have no hope. All of society has built mechanisms for you to involuntarily and continuously meet new people until around 25 (finishing your master's at university), so you can find the right person by then, and eventually get married.
What a bunch of bs. What connections do have a random HTN After uni? Uni Is not the right Place to find a ltr, people come from all corners of the country and once Is finished all move apart, and most likely start from 0 in a new city.

• +1
Reactions: ambi
Back in the day I coped during my highschool years convincing myself I will get a gf when the right time comes but now I am realizing that time is never coming.

It gets bad after 16 but when u turn 21 It sucks your soul off from your body. It is fucking over.
I’m 25 and my soul is crushed I have no spirit I just wanna die now

• +1
Reactions: Rojda Lipa
it's just as bad at 20. Except I don't care that much. being based handsome incel is superior

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I've been sad about it since 17 tho bro. but idk im ok rn
Yeah thats the age i started to fee depressed. Also copes like anime and video games werent enjoyable anymore

• +1
Reactions: Madridista

View attachment 2990957

IMG 8836

Yeah was around 21 when I began to totally give up.

• So Sad
Reactions: Nick.Harte

readn't

The golden age is never the present age-- we always glorify the past and exaggerate the future.