incels are by far the most hated group in society today

D

Deleted member 4209

therouxs me
being incel is universally seen as being indistinguishable from being an evil future ER. every single use of the word outside of .co and here is as an insult or to describe us as some kind of terrorist threat. just because we are not attractive.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Arkantos, Danish_Retard and 4 others
dont worry man when i make it as a model or actor in hollywood i will tell people i am an incel on national TV

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 5522
dont worry man when i make it as a model or actor in hollywood i will tell people i am an incel on national TV
hot

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 5683, Deleted member 5522 and 1 other person
being incel is universally seen as being indistinguishable from being an evil future ER. every single use of the word outside of .co and here is as an insult or to describe us as some kind of terrorist threat. just because we are not attractive.

Attachments

• tumblr_m3953sQ3bM1rqp4rgo1_400.gif
    tumblr_m3953sQ3bM1rqp4rgo1_400.gif
    647.7 KB · Views: 1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
They are tbh

• +1
Reactions: Maxximilian
40% of men are incels
ironically most of the men that call us horrible for being incels belong to this group

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, toth77 and Deleted member 4464
40% of men are incels
ironically most of the men that call us horrible for being incels belong to this group
you dont understand man
just because they got laid with extreme luck once or because they get pitysex from time to time they arent incels

• JFL
Reactions: toth77 and Subhuman Philtrum
Media always uses the most extreme examples, but lets face it there's definitely some Ted Bundys in the making here.

The blackpill also starts of with "women care about looks first and foremost" and after a while you realize how fucking important looks are in general, but especially how unbalanced the male to female odds are in all this. With the female smv just being higher and men being giga simps. Like that post about onlyfans, pure suifuel. It's kinda hard to be "pro feminism" and a "jolly liberal" when you're sitting at the dinner table realizing how badly you're getting fucked by that red-white-blue dick of "liberty".

So obviously media displays the blackpill/incel sphere as bad as possible, cause it's a group of dissent.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
Media always uses the most extreme examples, but lets face it there's definitely some Ted Bundys in the making here.

The blackpill also starts of with "women care about looks first and foremost" and after a while you realize how fucking important looks are in general, but especially how unbalanced the male to female odds are in all this. With the female smv just being higher and men being giga simps. Like that post about onlyfans, pure suifuel. It's kinda hard to be "pro feminism" and a "jolly liberal" when you're sitting at the dinner table realizing how badly you're getting fucked by that red-white-blue dick of "liberty".

So obviously media displays the blackpill/incel sphere as bad as possible, cause it's a group of dissent.
Ted Bundy was a slayer so no.

Being an ugly virgin isnt hated. Being an angry ugly virgin that thinks he deserves hot women for being genetic waste is hated. You can Definatly land an ugly or fat bitch stop complaining.

Being an ugly virgin isnt hated. Being an angry ugly virgin that thinks he deserves hot women for being genetic waste is hated. You can Definatly land an ugly or fat bitch stop complaining.
I can´t, boyo.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Danish_Retard
Being an ugly virgin isnt hated. Being an angry ugly virgin that thinks he deserves hot women for being genetic waste is hated. You can Definatly land an u̶g̶l̶y̶ or fat bitch stop complaining.

kill yourself stupid retard greycel
you too fucking gaycel i will place you on a zyklon b chamber

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard