Incels are disgusting I genuinely hate incels

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

navigator of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Incels are right about the blackpill but god most are such irredeemable pieces of shit. When @dimorphism killed himself the amount of people mocking him was truly revolting. Like you think inkies knowing what it’s like to suffer for things out of your control would be more empathetic nope not happening tho

Incels deserve to be hated tbh I don’t care if I sound soy

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Acridax, ggg.tv, Luffymaxxing and 14 others

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
Did he really kill himself?

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and wishIwasSalludon
-the incel in question

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, NoseProphecy and wishIwasSalludon
whats an incel? Me personally, I identify as an inkwell

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, twojei, NoseProphecy and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and murdah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and NoseProphecy
There is a lack of brotherhood amongst men, or even within this community. Most users here just shits on one another, even Schery fell victim to this website.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, tombradylover, Narcissus🥀 and 3 others
  • +1
There is a lack of brotherhood amongst men, or even within this community. Most users here just shits on one another, even Schery fell victim to this website.
This rehab made an entire video on it

• +1
Reactions: twojei, Melly, NoseProphecy and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy, Alt and wishIwasSalludon
How do you know for sure he killed himself

it would be easy to larp something like that by simply not even posting or being active

• +1
Its just the doomers on this site now, theres alot of them. Ive seen threads back in 2018 - 2022 and everyone was super supportive of each other it was weird to see as a new gen

• +1
Reactions: Acridax, tombradylover, Melly and 1 other person
Its just the doomers on this site now, theres alot of them. Ive seen threads back in 2018 - 2022 and everyone was super supportive of each other it was weird to see as a new gen
Site needs to redirect them to incels.is somehow

Might have been annoying to some but he's still one of us.

Incels are right about the blackpill but god most are such irredeemable pieces of shit. When @dimorphism killed himself the amount of people mocking him was truly revolting. Like you think inkies knowing what it’s like to suffer for things out of your control would be more empathetic nope not happening tho

Signed under every word

It’s sad we all in this shit together yet have no connection with one another. On top of that we celebrate and mock ppl like us that suffer and kill themselves. Idk why it has to be that way tbh.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Acridax, AySab and st.hamudi but 6‘5
It’s sad we all in this shit together yet have no connection with one another. On top of that we celebrate and mock ppl like us that suffer and kill themselves. Idk why it has to be that way tbh.
I want to strengthen my bond with indians

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and tombradylover
we are corrupted

Did he really killhimself? God

I remember that guy he was active on the forum too why would he do that :(

Internet is full of trolls and wannabe comedians, who want to entertain and entertain themselves, and it is just far more easier to shit talk under the guise of anonymity. What did you expect? Incel, normie and Chad behave exactly the same on the internet.