LifeFuel Looksmaxing is COPE - Pussy is overrated 👩

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Plushy Yoshi 🐸
Time online
148d 9h 19m
⭐
You people have a wrong hedonic system of value, you want to have as much sex as possible but women will never settle down for anything less than a chad.

1) The correct system of value.
2) Reality check of what is normal and "Enough".
3) Stop blaming yourself.
4) Regarding surgeries & Why you should narcy max instead.
5) I am volcel and i am happy about it.

6) Women are brainwashed by their biology. In a functioning society they shouldn't be like that.

YOU DON'T REALIZE HOW POWERFUL YOU CAN BECOME

Introduction
This thread will adress why chasing hedonism is wrong. It will counter the learned helplessness, as well as improving your self worth, furthermore, possesing the spirituality characteristics for which everyone is trying to make you question it or take you down for it.

1) If a foid values looks over things such as morality, ethics, critical thinking, then she is retarded, like straight up.. you must acknowledge that in order to give up completely on looksmaxing.

And for fuck sake, i'm not encouraging you to root and NEET - you must beat the battle called life, but acknowledge that women are fucking brainwashed whores, as soon as the foid values looks over morality, ethics or critical thinking... Then she is retarded to me automatically, and i'm putting myself above her, 1000 levels above her like i'm the god above her that she must worship and she should kiss my feet. Therefore i'm not putting myself down to her level

2) After PSL 5.5 looksmaxing is pretty pointless. you already have the looks requirement facially for most girls, just work on your body, your personality, your wealth, your education and you can EASILY get a good looking girlfriend that loves you and you can breed with.

The higher your PSL is after that just makes it easier to fuck sluts and fucking them will just make you feel even more empty, go ask Amnesia @Amnesia or other slayers

Putting all the effort and money into looksmaxing and yet you will never be satisfied with yourself

3) You guys underestimate yourself because of some unrealistic standards created by shitty retarded foids, who wants a David Gandy 10 PSL morph

"Muh 6ft2 is short" like shut the fuck up... I would beat the shit out of you and use your intestines as a jump rope

The fucking nerve and entitlement to say that 6'2 is small, l bet you're narcicistic to say that you deserve taller JFL go back to sucking dick you degenerate roastie.

4) Ok hypothetically if you surgerymaxxed, you wouldn't achieve initial happiness because the foids have what... - SHITTY SYSTEM OF VALUE and their unit of measurement is LOOKS so that's why it's flawed as fuck. ⚠️ You will never be happy if you don't realize this

Like i told you, they should value morality, logic, critical thinking, intelligence in men, not how he looks like. I deserve a million women because of the way i think, you might deserve million women too... But guess what, guess what young man - NO WOMAN is worth my semen, they are all degenerates and they can eat my dick, i deserve the best women as possible... Likewise, you guys should act narcissistic to the point where you're the God. Moreover, look at the ER, the best example for my explanation:

5) Thus, we are volcels because we don't want to contribute to this degenerate piece of shit called society. My biggest joy would just be chilling back at the 'seat' and watching the world collapsing like the glaciers of lake Michigan.

In the age of simps, retalition attidude morons and whores who ride the cock carousel... What the fucking chance do we have, like stop needing women, stop needing sex.. You are mentally weak faggot if you do otherwise, i don't care who you are, my point stands steady like a firm cliff.

6) Furthermore, if 'whamanz' are somewhat smart to use their brain, they will initially realize that choosing the morally good and decent men will be more worth it than choosing a better looking man. No discussion about it.

But they are wired to their biology, so that's why they are stupid, I don't want to go through philosophical analasys, the point is - Women live in a civilized society, therefore, they should behave in a such manner.

Morals, if you want to live in a society, yes they are very valuable.

If you want to leave humanity behind, they will only get in your way

PUSSY IS MEANINGLESS

Muh i NEED sex... muaaa muaaa 👶🍼

☝️

This = You, if you chase sex as a sub chad

Last edited by a moderator:
Sny

Sny

Ascension or Death
Time online
33d 9h 44m
Chintuck22 said:
⭐
You people have a wrong hedonic system of value, you want to have as much sex as possible but women will never settle down for anything less than a chad.

6) Women are brainwashed by their biology. In a functioning society they shouldn't be like that.

Introduction
This thread will adress why chasing hedonism is wrong. It will counter the learned helplessness, as well as improving your self worth, furthermore, possesing the spirituality characteristics for which everyone is trying to make you question it or take you down for it.

1) If a foid values looks over things such as morality, ethics, critical thinking, then she is retarded, like straight up.. you must acknowledge that in order to give up completely on looksmaxing.

And for fuck sake, i'm not encouraging you to root and NEET - you must beat the battle called life, but acknowledge that women are fucking brainwashed whores, as soon as the foid values looks over morality, ethics or critical thinking... Then she is retarded to me automatically, and i'm putting myself above her, 1000 levels above her like i'm the god above her that she must worship and she should kiss my feet. Therefore i'm not putting myself down to her level

View attachment 1151785

2) After PSL 5.5 looksmaxing is pretty pointless. you already have the looks requirement facially for most girls, just work on your body, your personality, your wealth, your education and you can EASILY get a good looking girlfriend that loves you and you can breed with.

The higher your PSL is after that just makes it easier to fuck sluts and fucking them will just make you feel even more empty, go ask Amnesia @Amnesia or other slayers

Putting all the effort and money into looksmaxing and yet you will never be satisfied with yourself

3) You guys underestimate yourself because of some unrealistic standards created by shitty retarded foids, who wants a David Gandy 10 PSL morph

"Muh 6ft2 is short" like shut the fuck up... I would beat the shit out of you and use your intestines as a jump rope

The fucking nerve and entitlement to say that 6'2 is small, l bet you're narcicistic to say that you deserve taller JFL go back to sucking dick you degenerate roastie.

4) Ok hypothetically if you surgerymaxxed, you wouldn't achieve initial happiness because the foids have what... - SHITTY SYSTEM OF VALUE and their unit of measurement is LOOKS so that's why it's flawed as fuck. ⚠️ You will never be happy if you don't realize this

Like i told you, they should value morality, logic, critical thinking, intelligence in men, not how he looks like. I deserve a million women because of the way i think, you might deserve million women too... But guess what, guess what young man - NO WOMAN is worth my semen, they are all degenerates and they can eat my dick, i deserve the best women as possible... Likewise, you guys should act narcissistic to the point where you're the God. Moreover, look at the ER, the best example for my explanation:

5) Thus, we are volcels because we don't want to contribute to this degenerate piece of shit called society. My biggest joy would just be chilling back at the 'seat' and watching the world collapsing like the glaciers of lake Michigan.

View attachment 1151818

In the age of simps, retalition attidude morons and whores who ride the cock carousel... What the fucking chance do we have, like stop needing women, stop needing sex.. You are mentally weak faggot if you do otherwise, i don't care who you are, my point stands steady like a firm cliff.

6) Furthermore, if 'whamanz' are somewhat smart to use their brain, they will initially realize that choosing the morally good and decent men will be more worth it than choosing a better looking man. No discussion about it.

But they are wired to their biology, so that's why they are stupid, i don't want to go through philosophical analasys, the point is - Women live in a civilized society, therefore, they should behave in a such manner.

PUSSY IS MEANINGLESS

View attachment 1151763

☝️
Tf I looksmax to the highest level I can so I can get a ltr with a stacy, low IQ thread.

kjsbdfiusdf

kjsbdfiusdf

Currently swimming in Orlando. Please call later.
Time online
319d 22h 44m
Good thread bro

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Plushy Yoshi 🐸
Time online
148d 9h 19m
Sny said:
so I can get a ltr with a stacy..
Sny said:
low IQ thread.

I forgot i am making this thread to a bunch of 15 year olds 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Little Jimmy, how about taking a glass of milk and going to the sleep before 10 o' clock. Mommy would certainly not feel good if you don't listen to me.

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Plushy Yoshi 🐸
Time online
148d 9h 19m
Bewusst said:
Looksmaxing for the right reasons is never cope
True.

Can you please read the thread and give me some observation of yours. I'm interested in what you have to say (y)

Bewusst

Bewusst

crippled by botox
Time online
167d 50m
Chintuck22 said:
True.

Can you please read the thread and give me some observation of yours. I'm interested in what you have to say (y)
Sure but later. 1% battery charge and I need to sleep

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Plushy Yoshi 🐸
Time online
148d 9h 19m
ThrSlayerEternal111 said:
Tbf, some guys like me actually want to looksmax to get the pure dopamine of mogging tbh, but yeah your thread is pre good, Thoughts?? Chintuck22 @Chintuck22
I support your decision.

I am also looks maxing as in taking care about myself, grooming my hair, training MMA and stuff...

If it's for the women though, then you should quit. No point in investing your time sweat and tears if you're doing everything in attempt to fuck women.

LocalDanger

LocalDanger

Arcanologist
Time online
27d 8h 35m
Idk man sometimes the drive is too strong. Something I struggle with

D

Dylan

Adept
Time online
13h 36m
Chintuck22 said:
⭐

Introduction

View attachment 1151785

View attachment 1151818

But they are wired to their biology, so that's why they are stupid, I don't want to go through philosophical analasys, the point is - Women live in a civilized society, therefore, they should behave in a such manner.

PUSSY IS MEANINGLESS

View attachment 1151763

☝️

Looks so out of fucking place in there.

.👽.

.👽.

gay ass nigga💅
Time online
163d 19h 14m
Chintuck22 said:
⭐

Introduction

View attachment 1151785

View attachment 1151818

PUSSY IS MEANINGLESS

View attachment 1151763

☝️

Looksmax to mog. Or get mogged.
Women are a nice side effect:y'all::Comfy:

bernanddrago

bernanddrago

A WebcamMogger who is Gigatruthful
Time online
22d 11h 35m
Ryan said:
No point in mogging(litterly u get nothing) unless u r a insecure beta
That's what you think because you probably get mogged often. Dopamine rushes overall are pretty pleasureable.

Ryan

Ryan

Indo Aryan/flat earther/Koran pilled 🇵🇰
Time online
66d 21h 39m
bernanddrago said:
That's what you think because you probably get mogged often. Dopamine rushes overall are pretty pleasureable.
Cocky beta behavior ngl.. I feel bad ngl.. Like i said unless u r a beta

bernanddrago

bernanddrago

Time online
22d 11h 35m
Ryan said:
Cocky beta behavior ngl.. I feel bad ngl.. Like i said unless u r a beta
Idc what you think, I really enjoy it tbh. It is definitely way more enjoyable than sex & stuff because the action happens spontaneously and very often in our daily life.

Last edited:
bernanddrago

bernanddrago

Time online
22d 11h 35m
Ryan said:
Biggest enemy of man
I have to agree on that it mentally kills the person slowly Think about it as like cigarettes etc.

Htobrother

Htobrother

Аdmin
Time online
115d 16h 57m
Chintuck22 said:
⭐

Introduction

View attachment 1151785

View attachment 1151818

PUSSY IS MEANINGLESS

View attachment 1151763

☝️

It’s a Illusion that causes suffering for nothing tbh I didn’t even take psychedelics but realized it because I been spiritualmaxxing
If you experience complete ego death I think this will be the most peaceful blissfull and happiest state of your life

weallburninhell

weallburninhell

brainfog
Time online
27d 2h 24m
Chintuck22 said:
⭐

Introduction

View attachment 1151785

View attachment 1151818

PUSSY IS MEANINGLESS

View attachment 1151763

☝️

i legit refuse all ioi i got in university just because i think blackpill and looksmaxing 16 hours a day, i wish i didnt discover all of this so i can live the life that supposed to be

Htobrother

Htobrother

Аdmin
Time online
115d 16h 57m
weallburninhell said:
i legit refuse all ioi i got in university just because i think blackpill and looksmaxing 16 hours a day, i wish i didnt discover all of this so i can live the life that supposed to be
What did those iois look like

weallburninhell

weallburninhell

brainfog
Time online
27d 2h 24m
Htobrother said:
What did those iois look like
Random stare, random girls gaze at me, like casual, in public transportation, in cafeteria, while walking, i think that i look creep thats why they looking cause ilegit mentally fuck up cause of black pill and looksmax stuff, but i point out that they legit giving me iois when im mentally ok, then im mentally fuck up again cause i realize i fuck up everything

some1h0peless

some1h0peless

hanging by a thread
Time online
27d 22h 42m
what do you expect? there's no hope for this soyciety.

Htobrother

Htobrother

Аdmin
Time online
115d 16h 57m
weallburninhell said:
Random stare, random girls gaze at me, like casual, in public transportation, in cafeteria, while walking, i think that i look creep thats why they looking cause ilegit mentally fuck up cause of black pill and looksmax stuff, but i point out that they legit giving me iois when im mentally ok, then im mentally fuck up again cause i realize i fuck up everything
Foids do That too but I assume they are mentally Ill or if they approach I think they are mentally ill

ezio6

ezio6

godmaxx gymaxx youthmaxx
Time online
24d 3h 57m
Chintuck22 said:
⭐

Introduction

View attachment 1151785

View attachment 1151818

PUSSY IS MEANINGLESS

View attachment 1151763

☝️

bump

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Plushy Yoshi 🐸
Time online
148d 9h 19m
Deleted member 12611

Deleted member 12611

Birth and Initial Environment Predetermine Success
Time online
17d 2h 22m
Chintuck22 said:
Women are brainwashed by their biology.
You can't be brainwashed by your biology jfl. Brainwashing implies someone else is doing the "washing". This is as dumb as saying I am not free because I have to follow what ever I command myself to.

Deleted member 12611

Deleted member 12611

Time online
17d 2h 22m
Chintuck22 said:
If a foid values looks over things such as morality, ethics, critical thinking, then she is retarded, like straight up..
What you desire as an end has no relation to intellectual ability. What you desire as an end just determines what you apply your intellectual ability to. Your ends are biologically given and not controllable, they are necessitated a priori for control to even exist, for to control is to do what you desire.

Deleted member 12611

Deleted member 12611

Time online
17d 2h 22m
Chintuck22 said:
Likewise, you guys should act narcissistic to the point where you're the God
Good way to never improve, by ignoring your flaws to think you are a complete god. Delusion is never good.

Deleted member 12611

Deleted member 12611

Time online
17d 2h 22m
Chintuck22 said:
In the age of simps, retalition attidude morons and whores who ride the cock carousel... What the fucking chance do we have, like stop needing women, stop needing sex.
Nobody "needs" women, necessity only holds in analytic relationships and it is really just used as a metaphor for extreme desiring. Men desire women. Good luck stopping desiring women. At best you will just lie to yourself that you don't like them.

Deleted member 12611

Deleted member 12611

Time online
17d 2h 22m
Chintuck22 said:
PUSSY IS MEANINGLESS
Pussy is very meaningful actually, in that it feels nice to put my dick in. It is religious cope that all desire other than sucking off god is meaningless.