Incels GTFIH!!! "Lord of The Rings" TV show desperate for Orc extras!!!

StoicNihilist

StoicNihilist

Ascended Truecel.
They're basically looking for ugly dudes to play as orcs in the TV show.

They want ugly people because it cuts down dramatically on make up time and cost, and gives a more authentic appearance.

This is a dream come true for short ugly dudes. Imagine getting like $30,000 in a season for being an ugly orc. If you're ugly and talented enough, imagine become an essential extra cast member and getting payed big bucks, and getting fame.

No joke this could be your shot at money and fame. I seriously considered putting an application in but I got medical issues going on.

https://vt.co/entertainment/film-tv...&utm_medium=junglecreations&utm_campaign=post

Screenshot 20200104 125737 Facebook

Screenshot 20200104 125758 Facebook

Screenshot 20200104 125951 Facebook

Screenshot 20200104 125850 Facebook

Screenshot 20200104 125915 Facebook

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended
I'm 6'2
Bulbous nose
Acne scars
Kinda fat
Dark voice

Do I have a shot at this?

• +1
Reactions: StoicNihilist
6’9” but im not ugly darn

Honestly this seems like a viable option for me, not just this particular tv series but to play some hideous creature in movies, orcs, trolls, goblins or whatever. I'm geniuenly hideous, people avoid me in the streets and sometimes children get scared and cry when they see me.

• So Sad
Reactions: StoicNihilist
Character face- another word for ugly Looking?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
Honestly this seems like a viable option for me, not just this particular tv series but to play some hideous creature in movies, orcs, trolls, goblins or whatever. I'm geniuenly hideous, people avoid me in the streets and sometimes children get scared and cry when they see me.
You could put an application in, friend. Sounds like you could make some money.

I feel your pain... I'm pretty damn ugly as well.