Incels.is users overrate while .org users underrate

HighTierSubhuman

HighTierSubhuman

spiraling into insanity
.is users will call anyone above ltn chad and call people fakecels for having a single good feature while on here people rate chads as htns and think you need to be 6'2 minimum or it's over. The right way to rate people is somewhere in the middle.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clqs, <6PSLcel, ElTruecel and 9 others
nah the right way is .org because if they rate you LTN when you're high MTN then you'll be pleasantly surprised everytime you go out

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, ElTruecel, primqwe and 3 others
org users overrate whites

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, perpetuallytired, <6PSLcel and 5 others
nah the right way is .org because if they rate you LTN when you're high MTN then you'll be pleasantly surprised everytime you go out
Just lower your expectations to be pleasantly surprised theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel, cannotbeasked and 97baHater
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RealNinja, <6PSLcel, cannotbeasked and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RealNinja, perpetuallytired, <6PSLcel and 2 others
Most people here aren't good raters they only look for facial landmarks and hand ratings to users no different to r/truerateme and even worse because also have a bias against ethnics and certain flaws I have legit seen HTN tier ethnics or good looking guys with slightly longer midface get LTN rating in the ratings section. It's best to PM the trusted raters to rate you

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, 97baHater, DalitBoss and 1 other person
Most people here aren't good raters they only look for facial landmarks and hand ratings to users no different to r/truerateme and even worse because also have a bias against ethnics and certain flaws I have legit seen HTN tier ethnics or people with good looking guys with slightly longer midface get LTN rating in the ratings section. It's best to PM the trusted raters to rate you
bias againist ethnic isn't wrong, but it's mainly cause indians and blacks tend to have bad phenos. When people say shit like ethnics are capped at htn that's pretty retarted tho

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and 97baHater
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and serialcoper
bias againist ethnic isn't wrong, but it's mainly cause indians and blacks tend to have bad phenos. When people say shit like ethnics are capped at htn that's pretty retarted tho
Pheno is accounted in smv not psl. I even made a thread on this

psl and smv are different. Moose Ali khan is atleast 6.25 psl. I can agree he doesn't have that high SMV but aesthetics wise he is pretty high.

.is users will call anyone above ltn chad and call people fakecels for having a single good feature while on here people rate chads as htns and think you need to be 6'2 minimum or it's over. The right way to rate people is somewhere in the middle.
Both overrate extremely hard but on .is if your face is not melting off then you're a fakecel.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel, ElTruecel, 97baHater and 1 other person
Both overrate extremely hard but on .is if your face is not melting off then you're a fakecel.
.is users just can't digest the fact that smv is not just limited to looks.

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
I read somewhere that you just need to have hair to be considered a fakecel by is

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar and 97baHater