Incels.me

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
I may not go back to the site due to most people saying before I consider myself incel, I need to lose weight. I’ve stated in the past that I weigh around 260. I’ve also stated that I was 17. So I finally came to the conclusion of starting to looksmax in the coming weeks, maybe. Other shit needs to be handled first, like closing off my lurking on Instagram and Facebook, and maybe talking to my Oneitis #2.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Peruvian
Focus on losing weight and then we can Talk about approaching oneitis and shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
I don’t know, man. I kinda wanna do both at the same time.
You aren't getting anywhere with 260lbs on you (unless you are 6'6", which I suppose you are not). Most people find you disgusting so lose Weight because your oneitis Will ignore a fat slob taking into account she'll hace better options

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Immanuel, LooksJourney and 1 other person
I may not go back to the site due to most people saying before I consider myself incel, I need to lose weight. I’ve stated in the past that I weigh around 260. I’ve also stated that I was 17. So I finally came to the conclusion of starting to looksmax in the coming weeks, maybe. Other shit needs to be handled first, like closing off my lurking on Instagram and Facebook, and maybe talking to my Oneitis #2.
Dude don't approach her looking like you do rn. Looksmax first. Focus in becoming aesthetic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Afrikancel

Let's say you become a 4 after losing the weight. You'll be a 5 with good skin and hair, maybe 6 with Gymaxing (don't know, depends on your frame). Approaching her as a 6 will get you better results than approaching her as a 4.

• +1
fatcel = volcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LooksJourney and Afrikancel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LooksJourney and Afrikancel
  • +1
Fatcel is volcel, and have no place on incels.me, but you already know that. In fact, 90% of the people on the site don't have a place there. Most people aren't framelets. Most people aren't manlets (if you're a legit 5'11 or taller, you'll have zero issues with your height in dating). Their issues are not as genetic as they claim. While normies attend social events and build a network, and their social skills, incels do none of that. Having an account there is like saying "I want to run a marathon one day, and finish at an okay place, but I'm so slow, I might as well not even try". Giving up before they even start, just because their current situation is bad.

That's where looksmax.org is different. Most of us recognize our flaws, and work on them. And that's why we're going to ascend. I know I will.

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
ummm ACTSHUALLY
You won't. Every 5'9 guy claims 5'11. Legit 5'11 isn't short to the point where it stands out. It's straight up average. You just won't have the bonus of being tall, which is unfortunate, but you can still slay just fine if you've got an okay face and a good body.

Remember that real life isn't tinder. If you're a legit 5'11, 90% of women aren't going to have an issue with your height. Women are differing levels of autistic when it comes to height. Some care a LOT (usually women that are particularly short or tall themselves, projecting their own insecurities), while most care moderate amounts.

It's when you go below 5'11 your dating life gets exponentially more difficult. 5'10? Fine, but kind of unfortunate. 5'9? Okay, that sucks.. You're still close to average though, it'll be hard but possible.

5'8 and below? Welcome to hell.

Last edited:
  • +1
You won't. Every 5'9 guy claims 5'11. Legit 5'11 isn't short to the point where it stands out. It's straight up average. You just won't have that little bonus of being tall, which is unfortunate, but you can still slay just fine if you've got an okay face and a good body.

Remember that real life isn't tinder. If you're a legit 5'11, 90% of women aren't going to have an issue with your height. Women are differing levels of autistic when it comes to height. Some care a LOT (usually women that are particularly short or tall themselves, projecting their own insecurities), while most care moderate amounts.
Average just isn't good enough tbh. Ideal slayer height is 6'6 barefoot with god teir frame.

Badr hari is an example.

JFL at being 5'11. 20% of young healthy males (incels, ethnics excluded) are over 6'2 BAREFOOT imo and at chad parties I see 25% of males over 6'2 tbh. 5'11 is not competitive which is the most important thing.

At 6'6 badr hari height, you are unmoggable 99.5 percentile.

JFL. 5'11 was chad height i the middle ages. Not 21st century GMO high nutrient food era

• +1
I’m currently 6’5, at 201lbs and I lost 80lbs took me 9months, I never really had a oneitis yet, one of those reasons being going to an all boy high school one of the worst things for interacting with the other sex, I’m skinny fat rn I cut down to quick and lost my little muscle I had before, I don’t feel good where I am yet, not trying to slay now, I wanna try and get in better shape look more aesthetic etc, in my opinion I wouldn’t approach wait till you lose the weight and improve ur self first in my opinion. Better yourself you’ll look better and have a greater chance aswell.

• +1
Average just isn't good enough tbh. Ideal slayer height is 6'6 barefoot with god teir frame.

Badr hari is an example.

JFL at being 5'11. 20% of young healthy males (incels, ethnics excluded) are over 6'2 BAREFOOT imo and at chad parties I see 25% of males over 6'2 tbh. 5'11 is not competitive which is the most important thing.

At 6'6 badr hari height, you are unmoggable 99.5 percentile

I'm not claiming it's chad height. It's average height. You don't need to be chad in every aspect to slay. That's my point. Just because you lack one aspect, doesn't mean it's over. Chadlites slay too when they tryhard, and as long as you have 2/3 of the traits Face, Height or Physique, you can slay as long as the one trait you don't have isn't isn't below average.

I'd go as far as saying there's a much larger difference in being 5'11 and 5'9 than there is to being 5'11 and 6'1.

• +1
You won't. Every 5'9 guy claims 5'11. Legit 5'11 isn't short to the point where it stands out. It's straight up average. You just won't have that little bonus of being tall, which is unfortunate, but you can still slay just fine if you've got an okay face and a good body.

It's when you go below 5'11 your dating life gets exponentially more difficult. 5'10? Fine, but kind of unfortunate. 5'9? Okay, that sucks.. You're still close to average though, it'll be hard but possible.

5'8 and below? Welcome to hell.
Height statistics are skewed. They are not accurate. When taking into account ethnics, old people, children, immigrants, etc... , the average guy ages 18-40 (your competition in the dating market) is at least 6'0 tall. Anything below that will be seen as short.

What does help is that all guys exaggerate their height by 1-2 inches, manlets even more, so I can get away with claiming 6'2 when wearing shoes, but that won't stop me from being mogged by like 35-40% of guys in public. (In the western world at least)

Anyways you really shouldn't take what I'm saying seriously, I'm really autistic about height (Even though I mog most people in my shitty 3rd world country.) I just really really hate it when I get mogged by a guy who's like 2-3 inches taller.

• +1
Height statistics are skewed. They are not accurate. When taking into account ethnics, old people, children, immigrants, etc... , the average guy ages 18-40 (your competition in the dating market) is at least 6'0 tall. Anything below that will be seen as short.

What does help is that all guys exaggerate their height by 1-2 inches, manlets even more, so I can get away with claiming 6'2 when wearing shoes, but that won't stop me from being mogged by like 35-40% of guys in public. (In the western world at least)

Anyways you really shouldn't take what I'm saying seriously, I'm really autistic about height (Even though I mog most people in my shitty 3rd world country.) I just really really hate it when I get mogged by a guy who's like 2-3 inches taller.
I suppose opinion regarding height is worthless coming from me when I'm 99th percentile. Like a guy with a super attractive face claiming face isn't all that important.

Just don't get too goddamn fixated on it is all. If you're average faces and scrawny with good height, you're still invisible. As I said, 2/3 good traits are needed to slay. A jacked 6'0 dude has higher SMV than a scrawny 6'3 dude. And that I will defend till I die.

• +1
I suppose opinion regarding height is worthless coming from me when I'm 99th percentile. Like a guy with a super attractive face claiming face isn't all that important.
196 cm?

• +1
  • +1
Fucking lucky bastard :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Yeah. I guess that's why I'm so damn positive. I know for a fact that if I mew a bit, get big and strong, and begin socialmaxxing, with just a tiny little drip of experience, I could slay as hard as I want.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and badromance
Yeah. I guess that's why I'm so damn positive. I know for a fact that if I mew a bit, get big and strong, and begin socialmaxxing, with just a tiny little drip of experience, I could slay as hard as I want.
That's literally the perfect male height :feelsbadman:
Well.... I've never actually suffered because of my height. It's all in the head. Just mental masturbation and autism.
Tell you what, feels great to be six foot
More power to you!

• +1
he hasnt swollen the blackpill that 6'0 is manlet tier :cage:
Imo under 6' is manlet (white western young males with high quality nutrition and high fat, high protein, high carb diets can average 6'1 in 2018)

• +1
Imo under 6' is manlet (white western young males with high quality nutrition and high fat, high protein, high carb diets can average 6'1 in 2018)
Brutal but true. It's time to debunk the fucking 5'9 average height myth

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
5'9 is a meme. Probably cited data from 1327AD plague archives JFL
now you are giving hopes that @extreme-overthinker isnt manlet :cage:
6'0 manlet 6'1 average 6'2 average 6'3 above average

• +1
same height as you,my only lifefuel otherwise i would :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and SomethingOff
now you are giving hopes that @extreme-overthinker isnt manlet :cage:
6'0 manlet 6'1 average 6'2 average 6'3 above average
Yes. At Chad parties, 25% of males are over 6'3 barefoot. I have seen this with my own 2 eyes.

• +1
All the manlets are rotting so it makes you think the 5'9 average is frauded.
It's a misleading statistic. Obviously the average height is going to be 5'8-5'9 when you include minorities and old people and kids who haven't finished growing yet. What is relevant is the height of your competition in the sexual marketplace. Which is closer to 6'0-6'1

• +1
It's a misleading statistic. Obviously the average height is going to be 5'8-5'9 when you include minorities and old people and kids who haven't finished growing yet. What is relevant is the height of your competition in the sexual marketplace. Which is closer to 6'0-6'1
I couldn't have put it better myself.
You are one of the highest IQ users on this forum

• +1
Yes. At Chad parties, 25% of males are over 6'3 barefoot. I have seen this with my own 2 eyes.
Can confirm. Nightclubs and concerts are pure suifuel for manlets- literally everyone is 6'1+ JFL
And that's in my third world shithole country, imagine what it must be like in the U.S and Europe.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, badromance and Afrikancel