Incels often ask me how to approach women

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

Cupid’s best friend.
I get asked this question a lot when I tell people I’ve spam approached a lot irl so I’ll give a step by step guide of what to say:

- Hi my name is [blank] I came up to you cause I thought you were pretty. What’s your name?
> She tells you her name
- Wyd here?
> She tells you some bullshit you don’t care about
- You make a joke on the fly (the hard part)
> if she laughs she like you if she doesn’t Issa wrap
- You ask for her number and try to plan for a date

If this is too hard for you, no looksmaxxing is gonna salvage you. This shit works everywhere if she is attracted to you.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 48689, TeenAscender, 5.5psl and 24 others
It’s not rocket science at all brothers

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and BitchBoy
what if aliens are walking among us

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Niksy, socialcel, klip11 and 1 other person
This thread is gonna get most users arrested

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Niksy, bloomercel, socialcel and 18 others
@worldmog made a guide for you

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 39692
I’m gonna monetise rizz university

• +1
Reactions: klip11
good thread btw. I will have to try

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
incels often ask me” bro had to call me an incel in the title
Nigga you not that important, I’ve gotten asked this question 50+ times i was bound to make a thread. I’ll just link this one from now on

what if aliens are walking among us
200.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, lookism, sportsmogger and 1 other person
Nigga you not that important, I’ve gotten asked this question 50+ times i was bound to make a thread. I’ll just link this one from now on
im that important bud im him im THAT guy

• +1
This thread is gonna get most users arrested
Wont happen unless you come off as creepy and aggressive. And if you do ypu have bigger things to worry about other than women

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel, Copeful and sportsmogger
Whats the best looking girl u fucked @AspiringMogger

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: shabby890, Manletmachine, WeiWei and 8 others
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel and ReadBooksEveryday
I've read his older threads, cause I like reading slay stories, he fucked a big tit american girl and some hairy danish MTB, he has a high bodycount, just wanna know what the hottest girl he's hooked up with looks like
Caging you read the slay stories of the uglier girls I piped

Damn some mod deleted my other thread with the fat ass blonde girl I piped last year.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and sportsmogger
Also the best looking girl I piped was a classmate of mine, stacylite body, blonde blue eyes, HTB face with good jaw.

• Woah
Reactions: sportsmogger
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
@GabachoCopium, use this w ur oneitis.
BOTB worthy thread, btw.

• Love it
Reactions: GabachoCopium and AspiringMogger
- Hi my name is [blank] I came up to you cause I thought you were pretty. What’s your name?
The moment I read this, I knew this thread is a troll thread.

IRL any woman would instantly think you’re a creep if you go up to her and tell her that you find her pretty.

• Hmm...
@GabachoCopium, use this w ur oneitis.
BOTB worthy thread, btw.
Yea men are just scared. It’s not really hard when you get into the habit of it

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 43822
The moment I read this, I knew this thread is a troll thread.

IRL any woman would instantly think you’re a creep if you go up to her and tell her that you find her pretty.
This has worked with every single woman I’ve slayed from bar/club. It’s really not that hard

I get asked this question a lot when I tell people I’ve spam approached a lot irl so I’ll give a step by step guide of what to say:

> She tells you her name
- Wyd here?

If this is too hard for you, no looksmaxxing is gonna salvage you. This shit works everywhere if she is attracted to you.
True beans!

• +1
NT as fuck. mirin

• +1
I’ve probably been rejected 500+ times
shame on you lol

i can’t handle being rejected by women, id either kill myself or kill the woman who rejected me

• +1
Reactions: StuntmanMike, tombradylover, lookism and 1 other person
shame on you lol

i can’t handle being rejected by women, id either kill myself or kill the woman who rejected me
Tbh it’s fine. I got enough success stories that keep me going. Rejection is worse in the mind than in real life.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Tenshi and john2
Tates method is legit. If she doesn’t ask for ur name back, it’s a wrap

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables and AspiringMogger
Tates method is legit. If she doesn’t ask for ur name back, it’s a wrap

Yea it’s a tell-tale sign whether she is interested but even then she might just be raised polite. I don’t force conversations with women. You can tell by their body language and mannerisms very quickly whether they are interested or not imo.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
22011.jpg

• +1
Yea it’s a tell-tale sign whether she is interested but even then she might just be raised polite. I don’t force conversations with women. You can tell by their body language and mannerisms very quickly whether they are interested or not imo.
Yes if you’re not literally autistic you can almost feel the energy. Not just from foids but people in general

• Love it
Yes if you’re not literally autistic you can almost feel the energy. Not just from foids but people in general
Good way of describing it tbh

• +1
What are your thoughts on negging? Is it effective with vulnerable girls(low self esteem whores). I assume it only works if u look like a “dom daddy”

• +1
now do a tinder version

was this a good response? i’m non nt
IMG 9130

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger and ShowerMaxxing
  • +1
What are your thoughts on negging? Is it effective with vulnerable girls(low self esteem whores). I assume it only works if u look like a “dom daddy”
Idk it’s not in my nature to neg so I don’t think it would work for me. I’m quite sarcastic and “matter-of-fact” like when flirting and that has worked well for me. It’s all about flirting your own way and putting your most masculine foot forward in my opinion.

I remember one time I was talking to a girl and she said “all men are pigs”, and then remembered she was talking to me (who is a man). I then told her “don’t worry I’m a pig too” and I could tell she got very turned on by that. Idk if that’s negging but that’s the type of shit I say tbh.

• +1
Idk it’s not in my nature to nag so I don’t think it would work for me. I’m quite sarcastic and “matter-of-fact” like when flirting and that has worked well for me. It’s all about flirting your own way and putting your most masculine foot forward in my opinion.

I remember one time I was talking to a girl and she said “all men are pigs”, and then remembered she was talking to me (who is a man). I then told her “don’t worry I’m a pig too” and I could tell she got very turned on by that. Idk if that’s negging but that’s the type of shit I say tbh.
Ye just it let flow naturally. I’m not much a people person because I can tell they don’t like my company, likely because of looks

Last edited:
  • Love it
Ye just it let flow naturally. I’m not much a people person because I can tell they don’t like my company, likely because of looks
It’s just you talking yourself out of it. Growing up is realising nobody knows anything. Just understanding this you’re ahead of 70% of people. We are all playing adults instead of actually being adults. It’s quite funny actually

• +1
This works, Ive seen many of my chad friends do this.

> She tells you her name
- Wyd here?

What if your name isn't blank? Then what do you say?