Incels what easy to get minimum wage job do you recommend

In the UK getting a drivers license is a fucking chore you have to take 2 different exams theory that takes at least a week to study for and the lessons which you will need 20 minimum of to pass the practical driving exam

Its like £30 per driving lesson too lmao if I payed for driving lessons it would cost as much as my fucking car

Not to mention the price on insurance as a teen

I just drive illegally
Bro that's literally the same as America. You have to pass driving school. Pass the driving exam in two tries. Pass two different written tests (multiple choice tho). Pay for driving lessons. Pass the eyesight test too. You also have to download a computer program on your laptop and complete that too now (gives you a discount apparently).

That book you have to study for the written test is so much tho. How do you read and remember all of that? Is the test mostly just common sense?
Like any multiple choice test you need to memorize the catch phrases their looking (aka adjusting mirrors, spcaing on the road, "defensive driving")

Need some money so I can get some copes and invest in myself, this rotting all day life is unsustainable
pls dont do this, go to college or start doing plumbing or high paying labor work (only works in the midwest where there are no immigrants)

anything involving water is kinda dirty bro. i worked in a kitchen no one wanted to do dishes so i doubt its a me problem
think people are just squeemish, most cleaners are women, poor them jesus fuck, i walked in on a legit diarrhea poop mush on the toilet seat like a handful, and i walked back 15 minutes later, litteraly squaky clean, then another time some drunk fucker had shoved his rock hard turd onto a metal trashcan like imagine it sitting on the edge

pls dont do this, go to college or start doing plumbing or high paying labor work (only works in the midwest where there are no immigrants)
Any blue collar, electrician, plumber, get friends and start a company

• +1
Reactions: okwiwhd
Man up son. You’re a slimy ass shitskin anyway
i mentioned a good way to get above minimum wage and chilling, fork truck license, the only other work i'd do is be a security guard and just study or do something productive.

• Woah
Reactions: Manletmachine
Need some money so I can get some copes and invest in myself, this rotting all day life is unsustainable
Work in a restaurant with waitresses and waiters, not fast food or retail unless its a commission based retail. Working in a restaurant you can make $100 a night in tips + hourly on top, busy nights you can make $200 or more. Most I made at a mexican restaurant I worked at was $280 in tips 1 shift. I recommend it because you can definitely make 4k a month after taxes if you work 35-40hrs a week. Room to move up to serving if you do good as a busser / food runner. Watch some youtube videos on those positions and make a resume and say you're eager and a quick learner, punctual and good at balancing. Take 3 plates and put some random food items on them, learn how to balance them. Take 3 glasses of water and learn how to hold them on one hand, after lots of moving around and bending, turning, running, with these in hand you will move up to 4. Its pretty easy once you develop that balance and becomes second nature

need money for lessons
You dont need lessons nigga take a good driver like your dad or older brother or a friend w 2-3+ years exp and find a LARGE AND FUCKING EMPTY parking lot. DO NOT go to a small crowded one. Practice turning for an hour straight, braking smoothly, accelerating smoothly, reversing, parking forward and reverse, turning in reverse as well, doing laps until you feel comfortable. Then go to an alley way, after that, when you're comforatble drive on residential streets under 25 mph, in a few lessons you'll be able to drive on streets. Don't go on freeways until 1.5 months experience comfortably driving you will not be able to adapt fast enough

• Love it
Reactions: Pikabro