incelsco and looksmax

MrGlutton

MrGlutton

interesting.....
I find it interesting that the incels over incels.is are seriously united. They're rarely fighting each other, and appear to support each other to the max.

As opposed to this site(looksmax) we're constantly battling each other and trying to get our enemies to fail.

just an interesting thing I've come across, and incelsco is way darker than this site.

hmm (moved from offtopic? jfl)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 2581, Vitruvian and 10 others
you would get banned in .co if you bully someone

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Arkantos, birchman, Vitruvian and 11 others
Yes, this website users are really collaborative, especially when it comes to heightmaxx :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, Deleted member 2227, CopeAndRope and 1 other person
on .co you can get banned easily for a lot of things @Smallondick

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Smallondick, Deleted member 2969 and 1 other person
Yes, this website users are really collaborative, especially when it comes to heightmaxx :lul:
true, but everyone stopped heightmaxxing except for a few of us

incels.is is a very boring site with boring users, looksmaxx mogs because its at least entretaining and members feel like they have souls unlike on .co, just reading the same exact repetitive unfunny posts over and over and over again makes me suicidal

• +1
Reactions: Peachy, Avoidant, CopeAndRope and 2 others
incels.is is a very boring site with boring users, looksmaxx mogs because its at least entretaining and members feel like they have souls unlike on .co, just reading the same exact repetitive unfunny posts over and over and over again makes me suicidal
i kinda disagree with you, but you have a point.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969 and Ekeoma_The_BBC
This site would be better if you guys stopped posting shit like this in the looksmaxing section.

• JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian, Deleted member 470, Deleted member 2227 and 6 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
who's fighting who?

giphy.gif

• JFL
APAGAR 3
APAGAR
Superimagem
APAGAR 3
APAGAR
Superimagem

on .co you can get banned easily for a lot of things @Smallondick
And the most curious thing is that I saw (I don't know if it's true) that he has penile problems and still defends BBCs and I'm not sure BWCs.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, Deleted member 2969 and Ekeoma_The_BBC
NOOOOOOOO
YOU MUSN'T FIGHT
THINK ABOUT FEELINGS!!!

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
The problem with incels.is are mods like Ryo ... Knajjd (he's more the profile here) is less boring than Ryo and his pursuit of JBB (JBB only), you can talk about JBW all the time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1182
people fought more on lookism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton, Avoidant, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 2 others
Ok there was slavery (in fact you first enslaved and sold it ), you suffered years ago but today blacks you have the possibility of even not so pretty showing off your big penis (I suppose over 50% have it) or thugmax. Whites or even very light half-breeds have to worry a lot about the face. Tyrones do exist, of course, but they are not necessary for many blacks, and of course there are blackcels, I don't deny that, especially if they don't fit in with the pressure from the BBC that in fact huge numbers of blacks do.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1182
That poor soul with no driving licence..

• JFL

• Ugh..
Reactions: pisslord
co is autism

You use .co?

This is the best place to shitpost war with curries from Mumbai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, CopeAndRope, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
because that site is an echochamber for feeling better about their condition, here we strive for the actual uncomfortable truth, the painful path to ascension and not just accepting the hand you were dealt

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincel, CopeAndRope, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
There is a lot of narcy fags here.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, CopeAndRope and Deleted member 2227
removed

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope
As opposed to this site(looksmax) we're constantly battling each other and trying to get our enemies to fail.

So... you are talking about Battlefield.

people fought more on lookism
The bullying on lookism was top tier tbh I miss it. No site I've seen has been able to replicate it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
The bullying on lookism was top tier tbh I miss it. No site I've seen has been able to replicate it.
bruh you avi is nerdy af and failio u hard

• WTF
Reactions: Avoidant
7914F8E4 6E74 482C A913 51509A52879A
vs

• Woah
Reactions: needsolution
maxresdefault.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: Avoidant
This site is comprised of incels slayers normies autistic so lots of clashing ideas where as .co is mostly incels with same mindset

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and MrGlutton
what is this gey shit,son ?
The All-American Rejects - Gives You Hell (Full Narrative Version)
Published on Oct 8, 2009
Music video by The All-American Rejects performing Gives You Hell. (C) 2008 DGC/Interscope Records

Users are much more interesting here and there's a huge variety of posts unlike .co where every post is depressing. You still get a good amount of incel posts here too, so it's the best of both worlds.

Plus this forum is more active than .co. "Looksmaxxers" are rotting harder than actual incels who gave up on life :ROFLMAO: