Inconsistency with how I precieve myself

Deleted member 21264

Deleted member 21264

Bronze
ive been experiencing this phenomenon as of late.

I literally wake up one day a CHAD. I feel so good and would want to literally do any fun activity available. Then the next day i wake up take a shower and look in the mirror and i'd look like i aged 30 yrs in 24hrs.

Im starting to link stuff together as to why that happens. So far ive come to the conclusion that its the jerking off fhats the culprit to blame here.

When i let go of me shaft for a few days id then be more prone to seeing myself better than when i jerk off.

This inconsistency with how i precieve myself ben taking a toll on my mental health and its not fuckin cool whatsoever.

Anyone else experiencing the same shit?

yea i experience the same exact shit
it's BDD mixed with you not being truly GL but somewhat above average and mixed with you being over expoxed and over stimulated to SUPER GL PEOPLE (like most of this forum is)

How do u look?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21264
yea i experience the same exact shit
it's BDD mixed with you not being truly GL but somewhat above average and mixed with you being over expoxed and over stimulated to SUPER GL PEOPLE (like most of this forum is)

How do u look?

I wouldnt say im overexposed to GL people tbh. I mog everyone i meet tbh.

I get looks from girls and feel interest from then into me. Thats why its confusing to me as to why i see myself litetally ugly one day and the next a chad.

I look pretty good. Above average facially and regarding height im set either. (6"2).

• +1
Reactions: alriodai

Users who are viewing this thread

Back