Increase height naturally by using barefoot shoes while doing Plyometric training

copemaxxeer

copemaxxeer

Dark Triad Angel
Hear me out, so we know bone thickness can actually be increased and a thicker feet should give you more height right? that's the only body part where such an adaptation would make you taller , so I am thinking in using plyometrics to maximize the stress on those bones, it should also give you a little more of thinkness in the tissues of your feet (similar to how parkour athletes develop little airbags under the skin to absorb fall damage), also I guess you can hypertropy feet muscles aswell so you should be able to develop quite a thick sole this way right?

Wwwubuyvn

What do you think guys? can this actually work?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Over, WhiteGoodman, Deleted member 16571 and 3 others
spot on username

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Nibbletslol, Rt-Rust1 and 11 others
Hear me out, so we know bone thickness can actually be increased and a thicker feet should give you more height right? that's the only body part where such an adaptation would make you taller , so I am thinking in using plyometrics to maximize the stress on those bones, it should also give you a little more of thinkness in the tissues of your feet (similar to how parkour athletes develop little airbags under the skin to absorb fall damage), also I guess you can hypertropy feet muscles aswell so you should be able to develop quite a thick sole this way right?

View attachment 1504099

What do you think guys? can this actually work?

what are thoseeeeeeeeeee :feelswhy:

You're not going to achieve even an inch of thickness in the foot.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
just saw the username :bluepill::blackpill::feelswhy:

You're not going to achieve even an inch of thickness in the foot.
I am fine just developing inbuilt sole shoes in my feet, not amazing but along spinal decompression and yoga I should be able to reach my genetic potential this way

all cope just listen to this instead

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, ArdaxHG, Constantin Denis and 4 others
This is the reason you are called copemaxxer.

:pepefrown: not funny greycel. if you're gonna post retarded shit at least try to make it sound believable :tiny:

:pepefrown: not funny greycel. if you're gonna post retarded shit at least try to make it sound believable :tiny:
It even seems to work on females! minimalist shoes are so underrated

Lateral before after with arch fill 768x1024

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas and RoundHouse
shit thread + op abused dog

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
It even seems to work on females! minimalist shoes are so underrated

View attachment 1504441

I'm not saying it's bad in fact it's great for fixing your feet and arch which might if seriously deformed result in height gains. however hard jfl at suggesting that a thicker sole will make you taller or is in any shape or form positive :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Does anyone have that Russian video where the guy explains how he basically stretched while he slept?

Does anyone know how to contact the Russian guy in the video? Like what is his email/social media accounts? I have some questions I want to ask him

• JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Does anyone know how to contact the Russian guy in the video? Like what is his email/social media accounts? I have some questions I want to ask him
are you prepared to be his paypig? :owo: