Increase MOUTH WIDTH + Position by training some specific face muscles

zenflix

zenflix

Iron
After 5 years of heavy steroids use I had some crazy changes in my mouth/eye area.
After stopping steroids for 2 years now, I had a huge muscle loss including my face area. Lost my hunter eyes, and my mouth area lost width and its position has changed.

That's how I discovered that you can totally change mouth width and position through facial muscle manipulation. It is one of the reason that mouth area changes so much with ageing (bone loss OKAY, but ALSOOO facial muscle LOSS).

How to do it??? If you guys are interested in a full topic, let me know in this thread. Will do a full high IQ tutorial 😈😈😈

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Flanked, BrahminBoss, Mr.Proper and 1 other person
no pics no care

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and 5.5psl
Tldr : gobble a bbc

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 29167 and zenflix
After 5 years of heavy steroids use I had some crazy changes in my mouth/eye area.
After stopping steroids for 2 years now, I had a huge muscle loss including my face area. Lost my hunter eyes, and my mouth area lost width and its position has changed.

That's how I discovered that you can totally change mouth width and position through facial muscle manipulation. It is one of the reason that mouth area changes so much with ageing (bone loss OKAY, but ALSOOO facial muscle LOSS).

How to do it??? If you guys are interested in a full topic, let me know in this thread. Will do a full high IQ tutorial 😈😈😈
Make the thread

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Deleted member 29167
Maybe EMS device with very small electrodes can help. Kinda similar to what they use for patients with facial paralysis. But don't think there are solid protocols for facial muscles hypertrophy (how much current, frequency, waveform, electrode application points, duration), you will have to guess it yourself pretty much.

• +1
Reactions: zenflix
Maybe EMS device with very small electrodes can help. Kinda similar to what they use for patients with facial paralysis. But don't think there are solid protocols for facial muscles hypertrophy (how much current, frequency, waveform, electrode application points, duration), you will have to guess it yourself pretty much.
EMS device sounds like a good idea. But not sure about the efficiency of it.
Well actually it is more about muscle imbalances than muscle hypertrophy. Let's take the example of the eyebrows
- if your frontalis muscle is too strong and your procerus/corrugator less , it will lift the eyebrows. That's why when you put botox in your forehead (paralysing the frontalis), it makes procerus + corrugator stronger and gives lower-set eyebrows

make thread bhai

• +1
Reactions: zenflix