Increase skin collagen, firmness, younger looking skin.

Younger lookin
g skin

Skin pinching can help counteract the effects of stress hormones like cortisol, which cause collagen to break down and wrinkle. Another relaxation technique, face tapping, increases blood circulation (but is boring as fuck), which is essential for the synthesis of collagen. When combined these methods improve circulation and lessen the effects of stress on the skin, resulting in younger-looking skin and improved cell repair.

How do you do it, well:
  1. Remember to moisturize skin. If you want to oil do that but remember never put oil on skin if you have active acne (unless its rosemary since its anti-inflammatory and bunch of shit which I wont talk about here). If you dont moisturize skin then just go kys, no point in even reading.
  2. Pinch areas of your skin, but gently. Do not pinch active acne spots where it hurts/pops them (common sense). Remember to do it gently and do it more frequent to the places where you want skin to be a bit more firm / lifted. Remember this wont make the skin immediately tighten the fucking skin like a jew but it will help.
  3. Tapping the skin, especially under the eyes can help with dark circles. Its boring and slow process but just do it before school while watching a youtube video or something.
  4. Also dont get sad if you dont see quick/fast results. Its a process and it takes time, shit wont just work in 2 days. Try it for 2 weeks, 2 times a day, morning and evening. If it dosent work then quit. :)
Other ways to boost collagen:

1. Micro needling (of course).
  2. LED-therapy (red light)
  3. Your autistic diet needs to be fixed! This is the most important! Dont be a Palestinian refugee and cry about it, just fix your diet, it benefits you more then you think. If you want to be a chad like these guys in these pictures then listen!

Sources:

Attachments

• 1711834928067.png
    1711834928067.png
    1,004.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jeww, NorwoodAscender, TheMilkMan and 2 others
sta stavljas vojaza mentolu

• +1
Reactions: scarabocchio
High effort, so repped. But isn't this essentially another form of Micro-Needling/ Derma rolling, involving physical stress on skin, to cause it to be firmer in the short term?

Brb reading

High effort, so repped. But isn't this essentially another form of Micro-Needling/ Derma rolling, involving physical stress on skin, to cause it to be firmer in the short term?
It may be but combining would be insane. The skins cells need circulation to heal hence pinching stimulate blood linked to collagen production. I will test this for 2 weeks and see improvement in wrinkles, fine lines and overall skin health.

What did I do :( I'm sorry if I offended Croatia

water but true