INCREASE YOUR INTELLIGENCE

ayko

ayko

Iron
**Disclamer**
IQ is a garbage way To Measure intelligence. You can fraud an IQ test score of 160+- by just taking as
many quizzes as possible and learning every single Pattern will improve your score, but not actually making
You smarter. Plus, IQ scores are taken in subtests. For example, I'm insane in memory and information processing, but not so
Much in reasoning. You can have an IQ of 140 in memory, but an IQ of 80 in reasoning, it's all about finding your strengths

You can also maximize your existing cognition ability and need to prevent its decline
with age, isolation and lack of activity/exposure For example, more plates more dates is not the
smartest guy but he knows alot about steroids, and someone with a higher iq could pay alot of
money for his knowledge

Usefull things you can learn about
-Learning a new language.
-Economy and finance.
-Chemistry, Pharmacology.
-Aesthetics, craniofacial stricture.
Physics, quantum physics, astronomy
-Psychology

Food (EXTREMELY IMPORTANT)
brain need nutrient and vitamin

eat these:
Liver (TX a week)
Raw milk
Oysters
Eggs

Make sure your overall diet is clean.
Do sprints.
If you want to be smarter, don't just lift weights. Cardio (Specifically sprinting) is important as well. Sprinting spikes HGH,
which converts to IGF-I in the liver which Overtime could make you just a taaad bit smarter. reaction time can go up by 3-3% , 1-2% increas
in hippocampus volume.

PLAY CHESS
Just don't become too obsessed, 30 minutes a
day is more then enough.
There are a few studies that show playing
chess can increase iq. At the very worst, it can
iMPROVE FOCUS AND MEMORY, rather then

iq. Longer games are better then shorter.

SMOKING

THE ONLY REASON I SUGGEST SMOKING IS DUE TO NICOTINE
NICOTINE HAS SHOWN CRAZY EFFECTS ON THE BRAIN IMPROVING NEARLY EVERY THING MOTOR SKILLS
It enhances mernory and leaming by increasing the level of the brain chemical
acetylcholine. Paradoxically, nicotine has the potential to act as both a stimulant and a
relaxant. It can make you more alert when you're tired, and calm you down when you're
anxious. HOW Does nicotine benefit the brain?

Research has shown that nicotine can speed up reaction time, improve working memory, and enhance focus and attention.

HOLD ON DONT GO SMOKING FREAKING E CIGARETTES AND VAPES N SHIT DONT EVEN SMOKE NORMAL CIGARETTES SINCE THE NICOTINE
YOU RECIEVE FROM THAT IS EXTREMELY CHEAP(QUALITY WISE) AND I PERSONALLY WOULD NOT RECOMMEND IT
INSTEAD DO CIGARS and even if your doing cigars make sure you dont get addicted and do it moderatley

(TOO LAZY TO POST ALL THE REASEARCHLINK SHIT SO GO SEARCH FOR YOURSELF )
An analysis of 41 studies concluded that nicotine safely improved fine motor skills, attention, accuracy, response time, short-term memory, and working memory. It's suspected that nicotine might protect dopamine-producing neurons in the brain, keeping them from dying

Exercise:
Effects of Physical Exercise on Cognitive Functioning and Wellbeing: Biological and Psychological Benefits

www.health.harvard.edu

READING CAN ALSO HELP AND IS CRUCIAL WITH OVERALL BRAIN HEALTH
AND ALSO MAKE SURE TO INCORPERATE MEDITATION AND LUCID DREAMING (NOT SURE ABOUT LUCID DREAMING)
TO YOUR DAILY HABBITS OVERALL MAINTAINING GOOD HEALTH AND HEALTHY HABBITS WILL PROVIDE THE BEST RESULTS
I HAVE MORE KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THIS TOPIC (AND M WILLING TO SHARE IF THIS GETS SOME SORT OF RECOGONITION SINCE IM A NEW MEMBER)

KNOWLEDGE= POWER

View attachment 2401874
GOODLUCK

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chaddyboi66, idontfollowadvice, shynx007 and 3 others
**Disclamer**
IQ is a garbage way To Measure intelligence. You can fraud an IQ test score of 160+- by just taking as
many quizzes as possible and learning every single Pattern will improve your score, but not actually making
You smarter. Plus, IQ scores are taken in subtests. For example, I'm insane in memory and information processing, but not so
Much in reasoning. You can have an IQ of 140 in memory, but an IQ of 80 in reasoning, it's all about finding your strengths

You can also maximize your existing cognition ability and need to prevent its decline
with age, isolation and lack of activity/exposure For example, more plates more dates is not the
smartest guy but he knows alot about steroids, and someone with a higher iq could pay alot of
money for his knowledge

-Economy and finance.
-Psychology

eat these:
Liver (TX a week)
Raw milk
Oysters
Eggs

Do sprints.
If you want to be smarter, don't just lift weights. Cardio (Specifically sprinting) is important as well. Sprinting spikes HGH,
which converts to IGF-I in the liver which Overtime could make you just a taaad bit smarter. reaction time can go up by 3-3% , 1-2% increas
in hippocampus volume.

PLAY CHESS
day is more then enough.

View attachment 2401837

SMOKING

NICOTINE HAS SHOWN CRAZY EFFECTS ON THE BRAIN IMPROVING NEARLY EVERY THING MOTOR SKILLS
acetylcholine. Paradoxically, nicotine has the potential to act as both a stimulant and a
relaxant. It can make you more alert when you're tired, and calm you down when you're

Research has shown that nicotine can speed up reaction time, improve working memory, and enhance focus and attention.

HOLD ON DONT GO SMOKING FREAKING E CIGARETTES AND VAPES N SHIT DONT EVEN SMOKE NORMAL CIGARETTES SINCE THE NICOTINE
YOU RECIEVE FROM THAT IS EXTREMELY CHEAP(QUALITY WISE) AND I PERSONALLY WOULD NOT RECOMMEND IT
INSTEAD DO CIGARS and even if your doing cigars make sure you dont get addicted and do it moderatley

An analysis of 41 studies concluded that nicotine safely improved fine motor skills, attention, accuracy, response time, short-term memory, and working memory. It's suspected that nicotine might protect dopamine-producing neurons in the brain, keeping them from dying

Exercise:
Effects of Physical Exercise on Cognitive Functioning and Wellbeing: Biological and Psychological Benefits

www.health.harvard.edu

AND ALSO MAKE SURE TO INCORPERATE MEDITATION AND LUCID DREAMING (NOT SURE ABOUT LUCID DREAMING)
TO YOUR DAILY HABBITS OVERALL MAINTAINING GOOD HEALTH AND HEALTHY HABBITS WILL PROVIDE THE BEST RESULTS
I HAVE MORE KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THIS TOPIC (AND M WILLING TO SHARE IF THIS GETS SOME SORT OF RECOGONITION SINCE IM A NEW MEMBER)

KNOWLEDGE= POWER

View attachment 2401874
GOODLUCK

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LLsurgeryEnthusiast, EverythingCel133, 250722 and 2 others
What's with all the caps and different colors etc?

**Disclamer**

money for his knowledge

-Economy and finance.
-Psychology

eat these:
Liver (TX a week)
Raw milk
Oysters
Eggs

Do sprints.
in hippocampus volume.

PLAY CHESS
day is more then enough.

View attachment 2401837

SMOKING

Exercise:

www.health.harvard.edu

KNOWLEDGE= POWER

View attachment 2401874
GOODLUCK
this gotta be the lowest iq thread I've read in a while. the crazy part is you mixed in some LEGIT stuff with your horrible takes. for examples. smoking gotta be one of the dumbest things to do of ALL TIME. i saw a study showing 1 year of smoking can do like 10 years of damage to your life. nicotine is good for ppl who tend to have problems with their memory when getting older. but you should only take it orally via gum.

chess is completely cope. no it doesn't make you smarter at all

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Deleted member 27213 and ccwarrior
Nigerrrrrrrrrra
me after reading

• +1
Reactions: schizolool, Sondern and Kirby7000
this gotta be the lowest iq thread I've read in a while. the crazy part is you mixed in some LEGIT stuff with your horrible takes. for examples. smoking gotta be one of the dumbest things to do of ALL TIME. i saw a study showing 1 year of smoking can do like 10 years of damage to your life. nicotine is good for ppl who tend to have problems with their memory when getting older. but you should only take it orally via gum.

chess is completely cope. no it doesn't make you smarter at all
First of all chess isnt cope and I didnt tell you to smoke everyday for 1 year do it in a moderate amount and do cigars not cigarettes

• JFL
Reactions: Sondern
First of all chess isnt cope and I didnt tell you to smoke everyday for 1 year do it in a moderate amount and do cigars not cigarettes
your method of ingestion is dumb af

**Disclamer**

money for his knowledge

-Economy and finance.
-Psychology

eat these:
Liver (TX a week)
Raw milk
Oysters
Eggs

Do sprints.
in hippocampus volume.

PLAY CHESS
day is more then enough.

View attachment 2401837

SMOKING

Exercise:

www.health.harvard.edu

KNOWLEDGE= POWER

View attachment 2401874
GOODLUCK

None of this increase your fluid intelligence which is your brains ability to pick up new concepts quickly and to sift through complex data to increase iq you would need potential Brian surgery or polygenic testing for the next decade atleast spending billions into it to see the correlates for iq and then trying to introduce that in vitro to your off spring

• +1
Reactions: 250722
im dumb asf fr on top of that im ugly and have zero motivation

**Disclamer**

money for his knowledge

-Economy and finance.
-Psychology

eat these:
Liver (TX a week)
Raw milk
Oysters
Eggs

Do sprints.
in hippocampus volume.

PLAY CHESS
day is more then enough.

View attachment 2401837

SMOKING

Exercise:

www.health.harvard.edu

KNOWLEDGE= POWER

View attachment 2401874
GOODLUCK
About liver. What about hypervitaminosis. Every animal has a small amount of liver and mostly muscle meat.

**Disclamer**

money for his knowledge

-Economy and finance.
-Psychology

eat these:
Liver (TX a week)
Raw milk
Oysters
Eggs

Do sprints.
in hippocampus volume.

PLAY CHESS
day is more then enough.

View attachment 2401837

SMOKING

Exercise:

www.health.harvard.edu

KNOWLEDGE= POWER

View attachment 2401874
GOODLUCK
Imagine william james sidis watch this and maxx out his iq to 525

Will become a nigger

@_MVP_
Do you smoke Cigarette and Play Chess to increase Intelligence and Think of all thoughts and Crimes

**Disclamer**

money for his knowledge

-Economy and finance.
-Psychology

eat these:
Liver (TX a week)
Raw milk
Oysters
Eggs

Do sprints.
in hippocampus volume.

PLAY CHESS
day is more then enough.

View attachment 2401837

SMOKING

Exercise:

www.health.harvard.edu

KNOWLEDGE= POWER

View attachment 2401874
GOODLUCK
so much bullshit and pseudoscience youre so low iq

• +1
Reactions: ccwarrior
will read this later

• +1
Reactions: ayko
**Disclamer**

money for his knowledge

-Economy and finance.
-Psychology

eat these:
Liver (TX a week)
Raw milk
Oysters
Eggs

Do sprints.
in hippocampus volume.

PLAY CHESS
day is more then enough.

View attachment 2401837

SMOKING

Exercise:

www.health.harvard.edu

KNOWLEDGE= POWER

View attachment 2401874
GOODLUCK
you greycells are stupid, this will not increase you iq, probably only 0.00001 more brainpower

i know underground methods to really increase someone iqs, methods that nobody know

not bullshits methods like reading a book or using you left hand no, methods that NO ONE KNOW

• +1
you greycells are stupid, this will not increase you iq, probably only 0.00001 more brainpower

i know underground methods to really increase someone iqs, methods that nobody know

not bullshits methods like reading a book or using you left hand no, methods that NO ONE KNOW
IQ is simply devils knowledge. The more you "know" the more wicked you are. Reason why jews have the highest "IQ"

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung
**Disclamer**

money for his knowledge

-Economy and finance.
-Psychology

eat these:
Liver (TX a week)
Raw milk
Oysters
Eggs

Do sprints.
in hippocampus volume.

PLAY CHESS
day is more then enough.

View attachment 2401837

SMOKING

Exercise:

www.health.harvard.edu

KNOWLEDGE= POWER

View attachment 2401874
GOODLUCK
There is no way of increasing innate intelligence.

this is all bs but gave u a rep for the effort jfl

• +1
**Disclamer**

money for his knowledge

-Economy and finance.
-Psychology

eat these:
Liver (TX a week)
Raw milk
Oysters
Eggs

Do sprints.
in hippocampus volume.

PLAY CHESS
day is more then enough.

View attachment 2401837

SMOKING

Exercise:

www.health.harvard.edu

KNOWLEDGE= POWER

View attachment 2401874
GOODLUCK
IMG 7371

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
Proof ?? Source ???

You must be really smart then !

About liver. What about hypervitaminosis. Every animal has a small amount of liver and mostly muscle meat.
yea I agree recommend eating it in a moderate amount every week like little bit of liver 3x a week or really big amount in 1 x a week
since it really has everything for your brain and its a multivitamin superfood
our ancestors used to eat the liver of animals

Inject HGH, HGH is the solution to everything

• Woah
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
yea I agree recommend eating it in a moderate amount every week like little bit of liver 3x a week or really big amount in 1 x a week
since it really has everything for your brain and its a multivitamin superfood
our ancestors used to eat the liver of animals
yes, the native americans for instance would kill a large Bison which would last them like a year. Note that thats only 1 Bison liver for an entire year. Oh and also the Innuit dont eat organ meats bc sea mammals livers are toxic. So I dont think organ meats are Necessary, but perhaps like buying 1 liver and cutting it into small pieces and you have 1/week as a supplement. (make sure to freeze it after cutting up the small pieces so you can eat it raw)

• +1
Reactions: ayko

What’s the methods

**Disclamer**

money for his knowledge

-Economy and finance.
-Psychology

eat these:
Liver (TX a week)
Raw milk
Oysters
Eggs

Do sprints.
in hippocampus volume.

PLAY CHESS
day is more then enough.

View attachment 2401837

SMOKING

Exercise:

www.health.harvard.edu

KNOWLEDGE= POWER

View attachment 2401874
GOODLUCK
Weight lifting >>>