Incredible Jaw transformation without BSSO

RoyaleWithCheese

RoyaleWithCheese

Mentalmaxxer
367A0D68 468C 4D82 9DA4 89878A1B380F
5905D713 F5EC 41F9 8E4C CFACBEFB88EE

Two separate genioplasty procedures plus jaw angle implants.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8988, HarrierDuBois, VenatorLuparius and 8 others
What were the genio movements?

What were the genio movements?
First was 10mm forward, not sure about downward. Second was 5mm forward, 5mm downward, and 4mm of widening.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24002
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 8988 and Deleted member 25667
looks great but what is the frontal like

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Lawton88
true that's why bimax is the way mama 😍😍
Bimax isn’t feasible for a lot. this guy got an insane improvement, it depends on his height and rest of face if it matters tho

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension and RoyaleWithCheese
First was 10mm forward, not sure about downward. Second was 5mm forward, 5mm downward, and 4mm of widening.
Good on him. 2 genioplasties is kind of strange when you can get 14mm forward and 4 mm downward in one go (idk about widening though).

SHOW US THE FRONTAL.

HE WENT FROM INCEL SUBHUMAN TO CHADLITE

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Chinlet Ascension
Bimax isn’t feasible for a lot. this guy got an insane improvement, it depends on his height and rest of face if it matters tho
why is it not feasible?

what material did you use for implants?

4EE89A7E 446D 4821 9370 5120E2D2765F
416BB18E 9E80 4EC1 BD35 7EE8DEB39F16

Not as noticable from the front view but still a major improvement in my eyes. Cutting down to a lower bodyfat % would probably help further.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, HarrierDuBois, VenatorLuparius and 3 others
Good on him. 2 genioplasties is kind of strange when you can get 14mm forward and 4 mm downward in one go (idk about widening though).
14mm I think is the max that’s possible for all (or at least nearly all) patients. I believe different cases may have smaller ceilings for what they can accomplish.

what material did you use for implants?
They are PEEK. Not sure what the advantages or disadvantages over silicone or medpor might be though

Yep message me

ofc a greycel did surgery
Yeah man, do your looksmaxxing and move on with your life. No reason to keep around in this autism bubble past that. In any case I actually had this journey planned before I even learned about this forum.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
View attachment 2088457View attachment 2088458
Not as noticable from the front view but still a major improvement in my eyes. Cutting down to a lower bodyfat % would probably help further.
Day and night difference, even from the front.

Congratulations bro you ascended.

It’s guys like you that help me going on in spite of the many doubts and bluepilled reflexes that tell me to just give up.

There’s no way back now : ascension or die tryin’.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and RoyaleWithCheese
Is it you?

should’ve gone wider on the jaw implants
Probably, but you can’t predict the soft tissue response beforehand, and the biggest priority is not looking uncanny. Maybe could go bigger in a revision in a year.

Probably, but you can’t predict the soft tissue response beforehand, and the biggest priority is not looking uncanny. Maybe could go bigger in a revision in a year.
You have a wide mouth, so it would be fine to go for more width

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese
Yeah man, do your looksmaxxing and move on with your life. No reason to keep around in this autism bubble past that. In any case I actually had this journey planned before I even learned about this forum.
realtalk