Independent thinking is a genetic accident dead srs

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
NPC thoery is 100% true and anybody who thinks otherwise is fucking delusional. My guess is that normies evolved to be this way so that there is more social stability since everybody thinking for themselves might have led to too much instability in ancient times thus lowering the survival chances of the group. But every now and then because of some kind of unusual genetic recombination or mutation you end up with individuals where the "programming" doesn't quite work as intended, which gives that person an unusually large amount of self-awareness. Sort of like the auto-pilot on an aircraft malfunctioning thus forcing manual control of the craft. We are literally freaks for being able to think for ourselves.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2785, Petsmart, BonesAndHarmony and 1 other person
disillusioned

Legit, son. High IQ thread.

temperature of the sun IQ

Perfect example: Most forums.

Go to almost every forum community ever and you will see this. It's the same almost fucking everywhere. You have this forum community about topic whatever. A collection of accepted conventions/conventional wisdom about what is or isn't true, an old guard that safeguards said conventional wisdom as the one and only true religion, a large majority of NPCs who mindlessly lap up said conventional wisdom, and then finally a small minority who actually challenges said conventional wisdom and gets lamented or attack by the rest for doing so (or even bullied away). Or at least until the authority figures suddenly change their minds and decided something else is now the accepted wisdom. Then everybody else suddenly changes their minds as well. This is almost EVERY online community ever.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
It's largely a product of modern environments that reward conformity

Sheeple

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
It's largely a product of modern environments that reward conformity
False, contradicting the church in middle age was enough to get your head cut off

No anyone can learn the blackpill
You could say most incels are npc following a group ideology

everyone thinks for themselves.
society is built upon brainwashing the lower classes
normies have self interest but most are just chasing a carrot on a stick

• +1
Reactions: Tiddlywink

I have seen that comic before and every time it makes me cringe. The author has no fucking idea how most people think. Or don't think. The average person isn't sitting on the train thinking about how big of an NPC everybody else is. They legit just don't care.

False, contradicting the church in middle age was enough to get your head cut off

So unless they're killing you then they aren't punishing you for non-conformity...

However then again most people really do seem to be clueless robots
It I tried giving them alternative facts they would ignore it and continue on as if they cant analyze for themselves, i wonder what goes through their heads in their average day.