India is filled with the worlds most horrific scum

coispet

coispet

Tarantino Enjoyer
I just finished binging a bunch of horror story reels on Instagram and noticed one thing

90% of all the cases, cases of girls being raped, killed, mutilated, ate, sons killing their parents over fucking PUBG, even some bomboclaat reincarnation stories investigated by American authorities, they all come from India

To make things worse, India’s population is growing everyday :feelswhy:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers, NumbThePain, aesthetic beauty and 9 others
I just finished binging a bunch of horror story reels on Instagram and noticed one thing

90% of all the cases, cases of girls being raped, killed, mutilated, ate, sons killing their parents over fucking PUBG, even some bomboclaat reincarnation stories investigated by American authorities, they all come from India

Sane thing in southern america:blackpill:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and coispet
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, NorwoodAscender and arab_chink
It’s a disgusting world, can’t even sleep I’m genuinely shaken right now
I know how does any body have the decency to do that!???

• So Sad
Reactions: coispet
Bring back the Mughal Empire

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and NorwoodAscender
do u want ugh reacts or angry ones up to u
I WANT NONE !!!!!

• JFL
@Gengar @emeraldglass @NumbThePain

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and NumbThePain
You are scum, bloody fuck, you are fucking, do not redeem, sir

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
You haven`t heard about the Hispanic Gore videos then

• Woah

- A Paki

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
There are three things in history I would change
The dirty Indian subcontinent colliding into Eurasia. Stopping a woman from having sex with monkeys giving birth to the negroid and mongol races and the serpent lying with eve creating the Jewish race.

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon

Episode 17 GIF by The Simpsons

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and coispet

Japan is unironically close too. read about “Junko Furuta”

• Woah
Japan is unironically close too. read about “Junko Furuta”
I was having trouble sleeping reading Indian ones, not ready to read Japanese ones brother :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: kebab
I was having trouble sleeping reading Indian ones, not ready to read Japanese ones brother :ogre:
i remember being surprised and the things Ukrainians would do to people in ww2 i think, cant remember who but it was some strain of slav. didnt really affect my sleep just was a bit surprised.

• +1
i remember being surprised and the things Ukrainians would do to people in ww2 i think, cant remember who but it was some strain of slav. didnt really affect my sleep just was a bit surprised.
I get quite empathetic tbh

How silly is my mind

Anyways

Evil evil broken world

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
I get quite empathetic tbh

How silly is my mind

Anyways

Evil evil broken world
I remember they were cutting pregnant womens bellies open (alive) and pulling out the fetus. Brutal tbh.

• Ugh..