"India is the most depressed country in the world" From an India News Media. Makes sense

also u look like a midget. how tall r u? dont lie, u already posted ur pic
you are a blind bitch!
i'd tell you my height but u will rope. koreans get height mogged by every race

GOOK
GOOKGOOKGOOKGOOKGOOKGOOKGOOKGOOKGOOKGOOKGOOKGOOKGOOKGOOKGOOKGOOKGOOKGOOKGOOKGOOKGOOKGOOKGOOKGOOKGOOKGOOKGOOKGOOKGOOKGOOKGOOKGOOKGOOKGOOKGOOKGOOKGOOKGOOKGOOKGOOKGOOKGOOKGOOKGOOKGOOKGOOKGOOKGOOKGOOKGOOKGOOKGOOKGOOKGOOKGOOKGOOKGOOKGOOKGOOKGOOKGOOKGOOKGOOKGOOKGOOKGOOKGOOKGOOKGOOKGOOKGOOKGOOKGOOKGOOKGOOKGOOKGOOKGOOKGOOKVV

View attachment 1879762

View attachment 1879759View attachment 1879760View attachment 1879761
he looks like a SEA. retard posting his own dads pic

• JFL
Reactions: Vain786
he will sell his Viet sister
WHY ARE YOUR GOOK WOMEN SUCH WHORES FOR VIETNAMESE MEN????
SHITSKIN GOOK CANT COPE

you are a blind bitch!
i'd tell you my height but u will rope. koreans get height mogged by every race
thats hilarious. Average height for korean men after 90s are 5'10. Thats something even @beachdude123 agreed and didnt cope with

SHITSKIN GOOK CANT COPE
nobody wants a 5'4 shitskin SEA

SHITSKIN GOOK CANT COPE
also i reversed search that image, its literally online. I replied to ur thread and see how many people reacted

nobody wants a 5'4 shitskin SEA
LMAOOO GOOKS ARE LITERALLY MIDGETS
I BULLIED A LOT OF MIDGET GOOKS IN HIGH SCHOOL
STANDING NEXT TO 195 CM VIET LIKE ME YOU WOULD LOOK LIKE MY LITTLE DOG SHITSKIN

• +1
also i reversed search that image, its literally online. I replied to ur thread and see how many people reacted
ONLINE???
JFL HOW HARD ARE YOU COPING GOOK
SHOW ME THE ONLINE PICS :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

• +1
thats hilarious. Average height for korean men after 90s are 5'10. Thats something even @beachdude123 agreed and didnt cope with
no one knows who that autist your tagging is, another alt?

embarsing how hard vietnam is mogging u rn and eviscerating your lies. TAG SOME KCUCKS TO HELP YOU ASAP!

Last edited:
LMAOOO GOOKS ARE LITERALLY MIDGETS
I BULLIED A LOT OF MIDGET GOOKS IN HIGH SCHOOL
STANDING NEXT TO 195 CM VIET LIKE ME YOU WOULD LOOK LIKE MY LITTLE DOG SHITSKIN
:ROFLMAO:

embarsing how hard vietnam is mogging u rn and eviscerating your lies. TAG SOME KCUCKS TO HELP YOU ASAP !
hes a cumskin u actual retard. Seems like using alt is what u shitskins do u actual sped

embarsing how hard vietnam is mogging u rn and eviscerating your lies. TAG SOME KCUCKS TO HELP YOU ASAP !
talk to me after u wash ur stench away... oh wait its emitting from ur shitskin so u cant :ROFLMAO:

talk to me after u wash ur stench away... oh wait its emitting from ur shitskin so u cant :ROFLMAO:
i go to korean nightclubs and have sex with your women.

thoughts? :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16960
I swear to god this nigga is like the NSDAP of gooks
Everywhere he post race war ensues

• +1
Also the graph shows a mere 6% indiana compare to 20% of USA resident

Their population increases everyday and thousands of soul are trapped, so bad buddy boyos.

Anyways, OP sucks the peanuts of K-Pop in his dream everyday.

i go to korean nightclubs and have sex with your women.

thoughts? :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
dude u already revealed how u look. No women unless the fat ones will come for you. You are a midget, and a shitskin.

I swear to god this nigga is like the NSDAP of gooks
Everywhere he post race war ensues
its not a racewar. U cant even consider it a war cause im just arguing with actual retards. Anyways, how is posting a thread about indians a race thing? its a country thing lmao

Their population increases everyday and thousands of soul are trapped, so bad buddy boyos.

Anyways, OP sucks the peanuts of K-Pop in his dream everyday.
every day, more and more girls, whether they are indian, white, black, hispanic, they are getting lured into korean culture. You havent seen my threads have u?

every day, more and more girls, whether they are indian, white, black, hispanic, they are getting lured into korean culture. You havent seen my threads have u?
Yes you're right. I have seen that myself. But why is that bullshit infesting our girls? I need an explanation, buddy boyo.

Last edited:
@stickyblickyhuh Be nice to Indians, buddy boyo.

You see these smelly shitskins ranting and lurking on this site 24/7. Makes sense though. All the girls, even the girls in the rural areas, knows more about male kpop stars than their own family. Fucking sad. But hey, if this site is how you vent, I aint stopping you.

Also my India Part 3 was silently deleted, the mods know that Indians are already depressed enough, didnt need more added fuel :ROFLMAO:

https://www.indiatoday.in/education...rld-mental-health-day-2018-1360096-2018-10-10

Go back to asking for "bobs and vagene" pics ;)
Leave my bhais alone you kpop twink.

Fuark. The shitskin curse is real. The spaniards should have killed all the natives so that I could have been born as a taller whiter higher iq latin-european.