"India is the most depressed country in the world" From an India News Media. Makes sense

S

stickyblickyhuh

Solstice
You see these smelly shitskins ranting and lurking on this site 24/7. Makes sense though. All the girls, even the girls in the rural areas, knows more about male kpop stars than their own family. Fucking sad. But hey, if this site is how you vent, I aint stopping you.

Also my India Part 3 was silently deleted, the mods know that Indians are already depressed enough, didnt need more added fuel :ROFLMAO:

https://www.indiatoday.in/education...rld-mental-health-day-2018-1360096-2018-10-10

Go back to asking for "bobs and vagene" pics ;)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Orvka381, House Lannister, Deleted member 22126 and 3 others
Lets have a productive discussion! ;)

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Subhra26, Deleted member 21278, Quantumphysics and 2 others
@Blkpill Godfather @Jiyn @justinzayn @Curry Suicide @ShortBrownandUgly @TRUE_CEL @Vain786 @stevielake @Daiquiris @beachdude123 @6ft4 @JawGuyFatFaceGuy @Earth Dollar @traveler @TRUE_CEL @your smile @House Lannister @pur3e @Xangsane @TeenAscender

they really do love cows eh? so much to even use their literal shit as something to play with

• JFL
Reactions: Subhra26, TsarTsar444, gymmaxedhorse and 3 others
hey you fucking monkey,

koreans contributed 0 to asian smv.

thank the chinese and mongols instead

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16960
@Vietnam i guess u count as well, since viet usually have shitskins too

I have no doubt about it. Life was great when you were not aware of your shitty life.

But then internet happened and Indians started to realize the reality.

Indian

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 17791 and stickyblickyhuh
hey you fucking monkey,

koreans contributed 0 to asian smv.

thank the chinese and mongols instead
thats actually so fucking funny. Nice cope.

"All the girls, even the girls in the rural areas, knows more about male kpop stars than their own family. "

@Vietnam i guess u count as well, since viet usually have shitskins too
youre a shitskin gookrat
keep bleaching your skin to look white you self hating disgusting shitskin slit eyed chink

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Vain786
I have no doubt about it. Life was great when you were not aware of your shitty life.

But then internet happened and Indians started to realize the reality.

View attachment 1879721
@ShortBrownandUgly @Jiyn @Hipcel seems like yall are the product of infidelity fraud.

youre a shitskin gookrat
keep bleaching your skin to look white you self hating disgusting shitskin slit eyed chink
View attachment 1879722
why would i bleach my skin? Ah i get it, since these viet shitskins want the same color as koreans, its prevelant in viet. So now u are projecting

why would i bleach my skin? Ah i get it, since these viet shitskins want the same color as koreans, its prevelant in viet. So now u are projecting
your skin is yellow you gook :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

yellow shitskin is prevalent among shitskin gook rats

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
youre a shitskin gookrat
View attachment 1879722
also its funny when retards like u and other shitskins think bolding ur letters make it seem as if theres more merit. Typical act of a person who is missing chromosomes... if u didnt catch that, thats u

your skin is yellow you gook :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

yellow shitskin is prevalent among shitskin gook rats

do me a favor as ask ur aunty and ur mom why they are keep fingering themselves to korean men?

also its funny when retards like u and other shitskins think bolding ur letters make it seem as if theres more merit. Typical act of a person who is missing chromosomes... if u didnt catch that, thats u
SHITSKIN GOOK RATS ARE NOTHING BUT SEX SLAVES FOR JAPANESE
BRUTAL!!!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and GuyFromSingapore
do me a favor as ask ur aunty and ur mom why they are keep fingering themselves to korean men?
KOREAN???? LMAO THE WORD KOREA NEVER CAME ACROSS THEIR MIND YOU STUPID DELUSIONAL GOOK

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Vain786
@to be human @Octillionaire brutal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chinpilled69, Deleted member 24117, ascension and 1 other person
SHITSKIN KOREAN GOOK SHOULD BOW THEIR HEADS TO VIETNAMESE FOR INCREASING GOOK RACE SMV IN THE WEST AND AT LEAST GIVE KOREAN GOOKS A CHANCE

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
I’m not Indian nigga
or perhaps u are a nigger? have u seen the wattpad thread about all these nigger whores writing fantansies with korean men?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
at this point everyone is an indian, even if u have pale skin brown/blond hair and blue eyes
check my germany, poland, armania, Eastern europe, etc etc thread then wrinkly cumskins

ill make a thread on how vietnam is obsessed with koreans next. Just for u. Dont go all quiet then alright?
"VIETNAM"

JFL YOU MEAN THE SOUTH VIETNAMESE JUNGLE MONKEYS AKA CAMBODIANS WITH VIETNAMESE NATIONALITY SUTPID GOOK

VIETNAM HAS 54 DIFFERENT ETHNICITIES

"VIETNAM"

JFL YOU MEAN THE SOUTH VIETNAMESE JUNGLE MONKEYS AKA CAMBODIANS WITH VIETNAMESE NATIONALITY SUTPID GOOK

VIETNAM HAS 54 DIFFERENT ETHNICITIES
dont give a shit. viet are all midgets and all the whores there love korean men

how did u feel after jacking off to it? cumskins have the highest cuckold rate
I didn’t jack off to shit, chink. I did fuck your whore mother though

• JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Vain786
dont give a shit. viet are all midgets and all the whores there love korean men
KOREAN GOOKS ARE MIDGET COMPARED TO VIETNAMESE LMAOO
WHY DO YOUR WHORE WOMEN KEEP FINGERING THEMSELVES TO THE VIETNAMESE MEN

AVERAGE VIETNAMESE IS 195 CM YOURE A MIDGET TO US

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Vain786 and stickyblickyhuh
I didn’t jack off to shit, chink. I did fuck your whore mother though
u wish. Typical wrinkly cumskin retard. Tell me, why do the cumskin race have the highest mental and physical disorder rate?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
ok this is funny now :ROFLMAO: this fag was trolling this whole time. I started to think he was being serious
GOOKY GOOKY WHY DO YOU KEEP HIDING

• +1
Reactions: Vain786 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
SEA opinions arent valid. Thats why hes just jfl

What Is Cuck-Korea or CucKorea?​

Just as ‘cuckservatives’ believe that they should serve Jews(and blacks and even homosexuals) instead of serving their own racial-cultural identity and interests, the majority of Koreans and most Korean-Americans believe that the main role of Korea and Koreans is to serve the Globalist Empire as controlled by Jewish-controlled America. Such attitude among Koreans has existed in one form or another long before Korea became occupied by the United States. For over millennia, the kingdom of Korea, as the small state next to big and mighty Empire of China, came to see itself as a servant, or mini-me of the bigger and greater power.

So, Korea developed an outlook of servitude and devotion to a power greater than itself. If Chinese felt they were part of a Middle Kingdom(the most important civilization in the world) and if Japanese felt they were unique in identity, culture, and values (geographically separate from continental Asia, especially as Japan had never been invaded prior to 1945), Koreans just saw themselves as the toadies of China or whomever happened to rule China(such as Mongols or Manchus). ndeed, even Vietnam developed more of an independent mindset. Because relations between China and Vietnam was often hostile — Beijing was much further away from Vietnam than from Korea — , Vietnamese developed more of a fierce fighting spirit and culture of resistance. Indeed, with zealous national will, they managed to defeat the French Empire, American Empire, and beat back the Chinese Empire(in the late 1970s). Also, because Vietnam was situated next to weaker Cambodia and Laos, it also developed a culture of self-importance and superiority vis-a-vis weaker neighbors. In contrast, Korea had pretty good relations with China for most of its history on condition that it bowed down to Chinese superiority. Also, as Korea only bordered bigger and mightier China, its entire political culture and power-dynamics came to be defined in terms of leaning ton one side to serve the Great Power. Korea had no weaker powers to contend with or lord over(and feel superior to), like the Vietnamese did with Cambodians and Laotians. So, Koreans historically developed a mindset of servitude to the one and only great power. Koreans don’t know how to stand straight and firm. They only know how to lean in one direction(of the great power). Korean isolationism was different from Japanese isolationism. Japan eventually developed a sense of centeredness. Even though Japanese didn’t see themselves as being at the center of the world(like the Chinese did with their concept of the Middle Kingdom), they regarded themselves as special and unique. Even if they didn’t see themselves as the best or greatest, they still valued their own identity and culture as precious and valuable in their own right. In contrast, even in their isolation, Koreans saw themselves as beholden to the greater power of China. (Of course, Japan is also becoming ‘Koreanized’ since the end of World War II. Having been invaded and humiliated by Americans and having grown utterly dependent on America for security and economy, Japanese pride of specialness and uniqueness has eroded. Japanese now see themselves increasingly as a mere extension of America

• JFL
Reactions: Vain786
or perhaps u are a nigger? have u seen the wattpad thread about all these nigger whores writing fantansies with korean men?
Daily reminder that 52% of East Asian women in the west marry white me. :p Nobody’s more cucked than the Chinaman. Your daughter has more chance to take white sperm in her womb on a daily basis like a jet tank being fuelled for lift off than dating a short pancake faced yellow rat man.

Niggers like you need to know your place, you’re not funny nor coy your kind cuck nobody your women live for my Pink cut cock I have already deflowered a few gooks I’ll continue more

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Deleted member 16960
u wish. Typical wrinkly cumskin retard. Tell me, why do the cumskin race have the highest mental and physical disorder rate?
You’re pulling shit out of your ass, gook. Focus on getting your own women before you talk about fucking women of other races 🤣

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, GuyFromSingapore, Vain786 and 1 other person
You are all retards

hiding? i literally replied to that u actual retarded fag

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16960
and wow, u made ur text red now. So intimidating

Daily reminder that 52% of East Asian women in the west marry white me. :p Nobody’s more cucked than the Chinaman. Your daughter has more chance to take white sperm in her womb on a daily basis like a jet tank being fuelled for lift off than dating a short pancake faced yellow rat man.

Niggers like you need to know your place, you’re not funny nor coy your kind cuck nobody your women live for my Pink cut cock I have already deflowered a few gooks I’ll continue more
Nope it's not that high

You’re pulling shit out of your ass, gook. Focus on getting your own women before you talk about fucking women of other races 🤣
thanks for worrying about me but im set. U should be the one worrying