Indian and pakistanis are same people

Ryan

Ryan

''ALL IS IN FLAMES''
Our DNA is south Asian I.e AASI I+neolithic Iranian farmers+yamnaya
Its just that light skin genes are more prevalent in Pakistani gene pool than India... genetically we are literally the same i.e south Asians
@BrahminBoss

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Big White Cuck, Manletmachine and 3 others
Does this apply to Bangladesh and Burma and Nepal?

• +1
Reactions: Ryan
Does this apply to Bangladesh and Burma and Nepal?“
“Our DNA is south Asian I.e AASI I+neolithic Iranian farmers+yamnaya
Its just that light skin genes are more prevalent in Pakistani gene pool than India... genetically we are literally the same i.e south Asians
@
BrahminBoss
@BrahminBoss”

IMG 6532

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78, Luffymaxxing, vrilmaxxer and 2 others
@BrahminBoss
Jfl cope ranjeet, Pakis are whiter and chaddams while indians are stinky dindoo poojeets

• JFL
Reactions: vrilmaxxer, Michael Myers and SidharthTheSlayer
Jfl cope ranjeet, Pakis are whiter and chaddams while indians are stinky dindoo poojeets
He’s literally Kashmiri

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, TsarTsar444 and Ryan
North Indians have the same shade also I explained why Paki's are lighter
lighter=/=different

Ahahaha

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
The India vs Pakistan debate has always been amusing to me, even though it's just mostly butthurt Pakis trying to shit on Indians every chance they get. When will they realize they're both universally hated because there's no difference between them to non-whites.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck, Ryan, Manletmachine and 1 other person
@BrahminBoss
Agreed u make sense for once bhai

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Ryan and Michael Myers
I would say there is an overall much larger difference if you measured the absolute averages by country but if you go by specific ethnic group the difference gets much smaller. The average Pakistani Punjabi mogs the average Indian Punjabi just because of geographical location but the difference isn't enough for the average person to be able to notice, phenos are the same. The average Sindhi doesn't look different from the average North Indian. "Same people" doesn't make much sense though because South Asia is so genetically diverse. The average Peshawari has very little to do with the average Bihari villager kek

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31497 and Michael Myers
I would say there is an overall much larger difference if you measured the absolute averages by country but if you go by specific ethnic group the difference gets much smaller. The average Pakistani Punjabi mogs the average Indian Punjabi just because of geographical location but the difference isn't enough for the average person to be able to notice, phenos are the same. The average Sindhi doesn't look different from the average North Indian. "Same people" doesn't make much sense though because South Asia is so genetically diverse. The average Peshawari has very little to do with the average Bihari villager kek
Genetically diverse=different percentage of the same ancestry like pahtuns will have more neolithic Iranian farmer ancestry than biharis which will have more AASI ancestry

• Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers
Genetically diverse=different percentage of the same ancestry like pahtuns will have more neolithic Iranian farmer ancestry than biharis which will have more AASI ancestry
Yeah but the difference is severe enough
that it wouldn't really make sense to generalize the different ethnic groups as the "same people" especially considering linguistic/cultural differences. If we're talking Muhajirs then you have more of a point

• +1
Inb4 this turns into another .org shitskin shitfest btw. Kek

• JFL
The average Pakistani Punjabi mogs the average Indian Punjabi just because of geographical location but the difference isn't enough for the average person to be able to notice, phenos are the same. The average Sindhi doesn't look different from the average North Indian.
BTW I always keke at Sindhi's and Punjabi's because they are mostly the people who deny that they are similar to Indians while having no difference genotypically and phenotypically to north indians

• Ugh..
The only saying that are .org dalits that are stuck in their own head... irl everywhere else in the world nobody will be able to differentiate between muh "phenotype" we all look the same like u said.

Its funny seeing such cope here muh "im north indian bro!" Bro ur still dalit like me to 99% of the world

Pakis are MENA because of inbreeding.

• +1
Reactions: Ryan