Posting this thread once again to remind curries the tragedy that happened to us and what we lost.

CFW432

CFW432

ABOS. MUST. DIE.
In the 4 years ive been here ive probably made this same type of thread 4 times.

This is going to be the 5th time ive make this thread :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Im sorry lol, i cant help it lmao. Everytime i think about this im literally almost moved to tears and get choked up knowing that curries were done so bad by God or nature or whatever. Here we go:

Curries are made up of 3 ancestral races:

First you have the ancient ancestral south asian hunter gatherers/ AKA "abos".

How did pure aasi people look like v0 252zo7y4is4b1
Screenshot 20240526 184923 FaceApp
Veddidm
Veddidf
Malidm
Malidf

These niggas are the earliest migrants to south asian, migrating to south asian almost 60,000 years ago. They were one of the earliest migrants out of africa during early human migrations.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2.) Neolthic Iranian Hunter Gatherers.

Second Human Migration into south asia around 10,000 years ago. These boyos mixed with the AASI/Abos (above) and would create the earliest civilizations in south asia like the mehrgarh civilization (7600 bc) and the indus valley civilization (3300 bc).

S9z4o9299gx81
Screenshot 20240526 183629 FaceApp

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

3.) And lastly Indo-Europeans/Indo-Aryans from the Steppes of central asia

Third human migration into south asia. These guys migrated from 2000-1600 BC into south asia. They mixed the the people of the first two, and combined their religions in order to create modern day Hinduism.

Ez8m1fgsewma1
44a86572 e097 4cd3 b6a7 3ea28b49fc12
Screenshot 20240526 184613 FaceApp

All curries are descended from these 3 populations, in varying portions but aryan dna usually goes down from northwest->north>central->south.

Anyway we all know that clearly the abos are the most ugliest ones and the reason why curries are fucked. However lets see how curries would've looked if there was no abo dna:

First we will do Aryan male + Aryan Female: This is how a north indian with mostly aryan dna would've looked on average:

+
=
44a86572 e097 4cd3 b6a7 3ea28b49fc121
Screenshot 20240526 193252 FaceApp

Next Lets do Aryan Male + Neolithic Iranian Female and Neolithic Iranian Male + Aryan Female: This is how your average central indian and average indian in general would've looked:

+
S9z4o9299gx81
=
44a86572 e097 4cd3 b6a7 3ea28b49fc122
Screenshot 20240526 194400 FaceApp

Screenshot 20240526 183629 FaceApp
+
=
Screenshot 20240526 194127 Gallery
Screenshot 20240526 195010 FaceApp

Im going to put how south indians would've looked on average in the first response to this:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240526_183629_FaceApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20240526_183629_FaceApp.jpg
    209.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 44a86572-e097-4cd3-b6a7-3ea28b49fc12.jpg
    44a86572-e097-4cd3-b6a7-3ea28b49fc12.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: sayi, Steel, nathan and 5 others
Just busted a big fat nut to this tranny called Shaiden rogue . Ugly slut but took a few shots in a back alley at night . I will overdose on glycine and try it and maybe eat them after

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, mayo mogger, Deprived and 6 others
tl;dr please

Curries are secret chads. With same colouring and height as euros it would be game over.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sayi, nathan, JohnDoe and 2 others
Curries are secret chads. With same colouring and height as euros it would be game over.
Indians not raised on animal products based diet mog. Moggs so called "master race"
3583475 1632209104934

• JFL
Reactions: Accelerator and SecularIslamist
i don’t get how aryans are white? Why are iranians so brown then?

i don’t get how aryans are white? Why are iranians so brown then?
Modern day iranians barely have much aryan dna in them actually lol, they are mostly neolithic iranian farmer mixed with anatolian genetically. They have aryan dna comparable to south indians actually lol. Also iranians arent mostly brown, they are mostly lightskin/olive skin toned.

FmncIbQagAAq8RK
FnlAjgeaUAUitGg

Modern day iranians barely have much aryan dna in them actually lol, they are mostly neolithic iranian farmer mixed with anatolian genetically. They have aryan dna comparable to south indians actually lol. Also iranians arent mostly brown, they are mostly lightskin/olive skin toned.

View attachment 2946723View attachment 2946725
wait so it's my understanding that aryans invaded india through iran, but why did they not leave any dna in iran? Why did they only fuck dravidians.
Explain yourself bitch nigger

wait so it's my understanding that aryans invaded india through iran, but why did they not leave any dna in iran? Why did they only fuck dravidians.

Explain yourself bitch nigger
Aryans invaded both Iran and India through what is modern day Turkmenistan/northern Afghanistan. The single group split off into two directions, one going to India and the other going to iran.

Both aryans fucked neolithic Iranians from iran and dravidians from India, but the aryan blood in iran was extremely diluted due to extreme mixing with the native populations, while the aryan blood was significantly preserved in curries due to the caste system.

Attachments

• Indo-European_expansions.jpg
    Indo-European_expansions.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 0
brutal what you missed out on:

its weird to think about how indians have these ppl's dna

Iranians and North Indians are not part of some mystical "Aryan Race"

That's just pseudo science pushed by the Iranian government to justify the anti Arab sentiment.

Just because the linguistic language is "similar" to that of the European languages, doesn't mean they have any close genetic relation to modern day Europeans.

Attachments

• images (93).jpeg
    images (93).jpeg
    24.7 KB · Views: 0

That's just pseudo science pushed by the Iranian government to justify the anti Arab sentiment.

Just because the linguistic language is "similar" to that of the European languages, doesn't mean they have any close genetic relation to modern day Europeans.
just because they share a fraction of their dna with europeans doesnt mean they're genetically close, since the other portion is enough to offset it tenfold
so all the things you mentioned are not mutually exclusive

OP: "If it weren't for my direct lineage, I'd be white"

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass

Indians and Iranians are quite literally descended from aryans lol. The aryans were a literally subgroup of Indo-iranians who themselves are a subgroup of indo europeans, that migrated and mixed the native populations of both ancient India and ancient Iran, thereby making the modern people their descendants.

Europeans literally aren't aryan since the aryans didn't migrate to Europe lmao.

Indo-European does not equal indo aryan lol. Not all indo europeans are indo aryans.

just because they share a fraction of their dna with europeans doesnt mean they're genetically close, since the other portion is enough to offset it tenfold
Lmao Europeans aren't descended from the aryans at all. South Asians are related to Europeans through shared dna that was brought to them by the aryans, but Europeans are descended from other indo european groups that migrated to Europe and not south Asia.

I don't agree. I think we need more research done on the South Asian hunter gatherer populations (SAHG/AASI) because they were separated from each other and living in different zones from tens of thousands of years so would have developed their own phenotypes as a result, along with different inputs and adaptations.

Modern day tribals/ooga boogas are different tbh they're too drifted and isolated and their own things

One other thing, in the OP I saw him say that Aryans (white
Indians and Iranians are quite literally descended from aryans lol. The aryans were a literally subgroup of Indo-iranians who themselves are a subgroup of indo europeans, that migrated and mixed the native populations of both ancient India and ancient Iran, thereby making the modern people their descendants.

Europeans literally aren't aryan since the aryans didn't migrate to Europe lmao.

Indo-European does not equal indo aryan lol. Not all indo europeans are indo aryans.
Fair enough, but you Indians still ain't white

I don't agree. I think we need more research done on the South Asian hunter gatherer populations (SAHG/AASI) because they were separated from each other and living in different zones from tens of thousands of years so would have developed their own phenotypes as a result, along with different inputs and adaptations.

Modern day tribals/ooga boogas are different tbh they're too drifted and isolated and their own things
Lmao you literally don't understand how environment works on physical mutations. All south Asian hunter gatherers were dark skin and had curly or wavy hair because that is the natural mutation that the environment and climate of south asia allows for.

Last edited:
One other thing, in the OP I saw him say that Aryans (white

Fair enough, but you Indians still ain't white
No one is saying that we are white lol. The indo europeans weren't even all from europe but we're from all over the Eurasian steppe.

No one is saying that we are white lol. The indo europeans weren't even all from europe but we're from all over the Eurasian steppe.
I was talking to an Iranian on another forum yesterday, he was convinced he was white.

Attachments

• images (93).jpeg
    images (93).jpeg
    24.7 KB · Views: 0
Lmao you literally don't understand how environment works on physical mutations. All south Asian hunter gatherers were dark skin and had curly or wavy hair because that is the natural mutation that he environment and climate of south asia allows for.
Dark skinned to various degrees yes but I expect different ranges and averages between regions based off of elevation sun exposure humidity input from other ancient populations etc. Also facial feature differences as well

I was talking to an Iranian on another forum yesterday, he was convinced he was white.
I can't help if ignorant people don't know anything about history or geography.

• +1
Reactions: Turkic Albanian
we are the original caucasoids @Kreatophagia we got that going for us

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Sny, murdah, Richard Cheese and 2 others
Dark skinned to various degrees yes but I expect different ranges and averages between regions based off of elevation sun exposure humidity input from other ancient populations etc. Also facial feature differences as well
Not really.

1.) Like 90% of india is hot, sunny, and tropical climate. The remaining 10% are desert and snowy mountains. This means that the vast majority of AASI because of their climate and environment, were dark skin, had wavy or curly hair, and and wide fleshy features like noses and lips, since wide fleshy features like noses are needed to regulate cool air intake in a hot climate.

2.) Lifestyle also affects physical appearence. All hunter gatherers were compact, wide face, and wide jawlines. Not just south asian hunter gatherers but all hunter gatherers, even from europe. Long faces are actually a middle eastern/ caucasus mountain trait.

Lmao Europeans aren't descended from the aryans at all. South Asians are related to Europeans through shared dna that was brought to them by the aryans, but Europeans are descended from other indo european groups that migrated to Europe and not south Asia.
yeah thats not what i said
the point is that the source of steppe DNA in south asia is a migration of europeans

yeah thats not what i said
the point is that the source of steppe DNA in south asia is a migration of europeans
Lmao the indo aryans weren't europeans

I hate my abo dna. My face looks fully Caucasian if it was for my gay big fat ass short wide abo nose

they split off from ppl who were genetically europeans:

and those same ppl were geographically an eastward migration of europeans
and they are the source of steppe dna in indians
and those same ppl were geographically an eastward migration of europeans
and they are the source of steppe dna in indians
Calling all indo-europeans as "europeans" is the biggest we wuz you can do lmao. You can keep coping with the fact that curries unironically have actual REAL indo-aryan blood because the aryans were an ACTUAL real unique ethnic group that migrated to iran and south asia and NOWHERE ELSE.

Calling all indo-europeans as "europeans" is the biggest we wuz you can do lmao.
there were PIE ppl in modern day ukraine and russia in the bronze age, what am i supposed to call them?
You can keep coping with the fact that curries unironically have actual REAL indo-aryan blood because the aryans were an ACTUAL real unique ethnic group that migrated to iran and south asia and NOWHERE ELSE.
it emigrated from europe and it wasn't unique, did you fail to notice their distance to north euros?

you can even get a direct ancestral fit if you model them with g25 individual samples:

so it turns out they were only unique in the sense that they're extraordinarily north European. Indians dont carry anything unique except for BMAC, Iranian and aboriginal ancestry

Legit theory

there were PIE ppl in modern day ukraine and russia in the bronze age, what am i supposed to call them?

it emigrated from europe and it wasn't unique, did you fail to notice their distance to north euros?
View attachment 2948865
you can even get a direct ancestral fit if you model them with g25 individual samples:
View attachment 2948866
so it turns out they were only unique in the sense that they're extraordinarily north European. Indians dont carry anything unique except for BMAC, Iranian and aboriginal ancestry
My neger wtf are you actually talking about right now???? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Literally go through this entire subreddit and go through DNA test result after DNA test result to see indians having steppe (aryan) dna :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Literally go through this entire subreddit and go through DNA test result after DNA test result to see indians having steppe (aryan) dna :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
who are you arguing against? cause i never said they dont, the problem is that the source is european and their steppe dna isnt some unique mystical aryan group to which euros arent affiliated

My neger wtf are you actually talking about right now???? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
i was explaining how the source for steppe ancestry in indians isn't unique from europeans, if youre having a hard time following then you can ask me to clarify

Aasi were moggers tho

Attachments

• images (56).jpeg
    images (56).jpeg
    21.7 KB · Views: 0
  • d8yi3hv745u91.png
    d8yi3hv745u91.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
who are you arguing against? cause i never said they dont, the problem is that the source is european and their steppe dna isnt some unique mystical aryan group to which euros arent affiliated

i was explaining how the source for steppe ancestry in indians isn't unique from europeans, if youre having a hard time following then you can ask me to clarify
You literally said "Indians dont carry anything unique except for BMAC, Iranian and aboriginal ancestry".

I proved you wrong.

the problem is that the source is european

This is also wrong, there was no such thing as "europe" in 3300 BC LMFAO. This is like saying that Western European Hunter Gatherers were Germanic or Gaullic just because they existed on what is now considered modern day France or Germany, even though these two terms are literally geopolitical terms that came after thousands of years after Western European Hunter Gatherers were mixed out of existence.

I proved you wrong.
no you didnt, nothing in your comment has anything to do with they uniqueness of their steppe ancestry
i proved the opposite by showing you how the averaged sintashta sample doesnt fit a single indian ethnic group into it's admixture - if they had unique steppe dna it would
This is also wrong, there was no such thing as "europe" in 3300 BC LMFAO.
europe is a geographical term, europe existed geographically back then
This is like saying that Western European Hunter Gatherers were Germanic or Gaullic just because they existed on what is now considered modern day France or Germany, even though these two terms are literally geopolitical terms that came after thousands of years after Western European Hunter Gatherers were mixed out of existence.
Except its not because:
1. Germanic and Gallic as identities have nothing to do with geography (its an ethnic classification)
2. WHGs weren't just in france and germany, they were all over europe (so then those identities dont apply to them, no utility)
3. Reread the name "Western European Hunter Gatherer" for me
4. Sintashta was genetically european, theyre not mixed out of existence. WHGs dont resemble germanic or gallic ppl genetically at all.

There are modern day people in northern europe, who are so genetically close to sintashta you'd assume theyre direct descendants without further context. The reason for that is, sintashta were europeans just like ancestors of north euros from the same time.

no you didnt, nothing in your comment has anything to do with they uniqueness of their steppe ancestry
i proved the opposite by showing you how the averaged sintashta sample doesnt fit a single indian ethnic group into it's admixture - if they had unique steppe dna it would

Except its not because:
1. Germanic and Gallic as identities have nothing to do with geography (its an ethnic classification)
2. WHGs weren't just in france and germany, they were all over europe (so then those identities dont apply to them, no utility)
4. Sintashta was genetically european, theyre not mixed out of existence. WHGs dont resemble germanic or gallic ppl genetically at all.

View attachment 2950144

There are modern day people in northern europe, who are so genetically close to sintashta you'd assume theyre direct descendants without further context. The reason for that is, sintashta were europeans just like ancestors of north euros from the same time.

You said curries didnt have aryan dna, i proved that they did lmao, and thats final.

Curries are mixed lmfao you fucking retarded, of course they arent going to be genetically pure aryans, because genetically pure aryans stopped existing around 2,000-1,600 BC when the aryans started mixing with the dravidians. The same way that the genetically pure indo-europeans stoppped existing when they started mixing with Western European Hunter Gatherers to create european descended populations.

You dont even realized that modern day europeans and indians literally have the same admixture genesis lol. Europeans ARENT PURE indo-europeans either, since they have western european hunter gatherer dna in them.

Pure indo-europeans were half eastern hunter gatherer dna, and half caucasian hunter gatherer dna.

Modern Day Western Europeans: Western European Hunter Gatherer DNA + Neolithic Anatolian Farmer + Indo-European DNA
Modern Day South Asians: South Asian Hunter Gatherer DNA + Neolithic Iranian Farmer + Indo-European DNA.

Neither Europeans nor South Asians are Pure indo-europeans lol.

Europe is a modern geographical term that was created in modern times, the term was not created back in 3300 BC. If you are talking about the landmass that the indo-europeans are from you retard, than actually you are wrong.

Yamnaya culture
The indo-europeans came from a region thats called the pontic caspian steppe that ranges from what is now eastern europe, all the way to CENTRAL ASIA. So im guessing by your own logic, the indo-europeans are central asian as well hmm? Because central asia existed back then "muh geographically" as well?

Except its not because:

1.) Yes you keep ascribing a term on to a people who existed before the term even was made up, and whats funnier is that by even your own logic YOUR STILL WRONG LMFAO, since the indo-europeans homeland expanded all the way into Central Asia as well. So by your own logic Indo-Europeans are Central Asian too lmao.

2.) Thats not the point retard, im literally using your own logic by saying that western european hunter gatherers are "germanic" and "gaullic" just because they existed in what is now MODERN DAY Germany and France. It makes no sense.
Do you know that there is also something called "neolithic iranian farmers" to represent the the ancient farmer populations of the iranian plateau. Only thing is that these people existed before the term "Iran" or "Iranian" existed. You're a literal retard if you dont understand the point of calling ancient ancestral populations after the geography that they use to inhabit. Neolthic Iranian farmer ancestry is also in iraqis and levantine people as well, so i guess by your own logic iraqis and levantines are iranian then.... even though they are literally arabs :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Lmao idiot why are you talking about the Sintashta when the indo-iranian peoples were created in the andronovo culture, NOT THE Sintashta culture?