Posting this thread once again to remind curries the tragedy that happened to us and what we lost.

You said curries didnt have aryan dna, i proved that they did lmao, and thats final.
I never said that, quote the part where i did
Curries are mixed lmfao you fucking retarded, of course they arent going to be genetically pure aryans, because genetically pure aryans stopped existing around 2,000-1,600 BC when the aryans started mixing with the dravidians. The same way that the genetically pure indo-europeans stoppped existing when they started mixing with Western European Hunter Gatherers to create european descended populations.

You dont even realized that modern day europeans and indians literally have the same admixture genesis lol. Europeans ARENT PURE indo-europeans either, since they have western european hunter gatherer dna in them.

Pure indo-europeans were half eastern hunter gatherer dna, and half caucasian hunter gatherer dna.

Modern Day Western Europeans: Western European Hunter Gatherer DNA + Neolithic Anatolian Farmer + Indo-European DNA
Modern Day South Asians: South Asian Hunter Gatherer DNA + Neolithic Iranian Farmer + Indo-European DNA.

Neither Europeans nor South Asians are Pure indo-europeans lol.
I never said they were pure PIEs

Your problem is that you dont know what you're talking about. Indians never mixed with PIEs. And Indo-Iranians were not pure PIEs, rather bronze age europeans with the expected farmer and WHG admix you'd see in european cultures from the time:

Do you know any non european groups with steppe + WHG + anatolian farmer?

Europe is a modern geographical term that was created in modern times, the term was not created back in 3300 BC. If you are talking about the landmass that the indo-europeans are from you retard, than actually you are wrong.

Yamnaya culture
The indo-europeans came from a region thats called the pontic caspian steppe that ranges from what is now eastern europe, all the way to CENTRAL ASIA. So im guessing by your own logic, the indo-europeans are central asian as well hmm? Because central asia existed back then "muh geographically" as well?
Your map doesnt extend to central asia nigga, there are only 12 samples out of 300+ that were found right where europe ends.
Sorted by longitude, these are the easternmost yamnaya individuals:

And theyre right on the border.

Regardless that's irrelevant since 99% of them were in europe and they originated in ukraine, europe, from european people mixing:

"That the Core Yamnaya are part of the Dnipro cline may suggest an origin in the Dnipro basin itself, but (a) the Dnipro cline is generated by admixture with Dnipro-Don people (UNHG/GK2-related), and (b) the Yamnaya on the Don are also part of this cline, so an alternative origin in the Don area cannot be excluded. An origin of the Core Yamnaya further east, in the Caucasus-Volga region is unlikely given that they are not part of the Volga or CLV Clines."

1.) Yes you keep ascribing a term on to a people who existed before the term even was made up, and whats funnier is that by even your own logic YOUR STILL WRONG LMFAO, since the indo-europeans homeland expanded all the way into Central Asia as well. So by your own logic Indo-Europeans are Central Asian too lmao.
No... it didnt.

Thats not the point retard, im literally using your own logic by saying that western european hunter gatherers are "germanic" and "gaullic" just because they existed in what is now MODERN DAY Germany and France. It makes no sense.
No you're not, because my logic includes geographic similarity and encompasses all individuals, and its impossible to call WHGs french or german when they were in no way restrained in these areas. And germany/france are nation states, not a mere geographic region. What we call germany and france didnt exist back then(the nation states), while europe did (the geographical region)

Do you know that there is also something called "neolithic iranian farmers" to represent the the ancient farmer populations of the iranian plateau. Only thing is that these people existed before the term "Iran" or "Iranian" existed. You're a literal retard if you dont understand the point of calling ancient ancestral populations after the geography that they use to inhabit. Neolthic Iranian farmer ancestry is also in iraqis and levantine people as well, so i guess by your own logic iraqis and levantines are iranian then.... even though they are literally arabs
You think i'd disagree with that? Yes i would call them part iranian, in the neolithic.

Lmao idiot why are you talking about the Sintashta when the indo-iranian peoples were created in the andronovo culture, NOT THE Sintashta culture?
Sintashta was the earliest group to speak indo iranian, plus it doesnt matter, theyre genetically almost identical to andronovo

"The Sintashta culture is thought to represent an eastward migration of peoples from the Corded Ware culture.[5][6][7][8] It is widely regarded as the origin of the Indo-Iranian languages (Indo-Iranic languages[9][10]),[11][12][13] whose speakers originally referred to themselves as the Arya."

Just busted a big fat nut to this tranny called Shaiden rogue . Ugly slut but took a few shots in a back alley at night . I will overdose on glycine and try it and maybe eat them after
WTF she’s a tranny?

Your problem is that you dont know what you're talking about. Indians never mixed with PIEs. And Indo-Iranians were not pure PIEs, rather bronze age europeans with the expected farmer and WHG admix you'd see in european cultures from the time:
View attachment 2950379

Your map doesnt extend to central asia nigga, there are only 12 samples out of 300+ that were found right where europe ends.
View attachment 2950553

Regardless that's irrelevant since 99% of them were in europe and they originated in ukraine, europe, from european people mixing:

"That the Core Yamnaya are part of the Dnipro cline may suggest an origin in the Dnipro basin itself, but (a) the Dnipro cline is generated by admixture with Dnipro-Don people (UNHG/GK2-related), and (b) the Yamnaya on the Don are also part of this cline, so an alternative origin in the Don area cannot be excluded. An origin of the Core Yamnaya further east, in the Caucasus-Volga region is unlikely given that they are not part of the Volga or CLV Clines."

No... it didnt.

No you're not, because my logic includes geographic similarity and encompasses all individuals, and its impossible to call WHGs french or german when they were in no way restrained in these areas. And germany/france are nation states, not a mere geographic region. What we call germany and france didnt exist back then(the nation states), while europe did (the geographical region)

You think i'd disagree with that? Yes i would call them part iranian, in the neolithic.

Sintashta was the earliest group to speak indo iranian, plus it doesnt matter, theyre genetically almost identical to andronovo

"The Sintashta culture is thought to represent an eastward migration of peoples from the Corded Ware culture.[5][6][7][8] It is widely regarded as the origin of the Indo-Iranian languages (Indo-Iranic languages[9][10]),[11][12][13] whose speakers originally referred to themselves as the Arya."

View attachment 2950582
View attachment 2950593

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240528_184324_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240528_184324_Chrome.jpg
    520.3 KB · Views: 0

View attachment 2950379

View attachment 2950553

No... it didnt.

View attachment 2950582
View attachment 2950593
You dumb cunt, NO MODERN POPULATION IS DESCENDED FROM THE PURE PROTO INDO EUROPEANS LMAO. NOT SOUTH ASIANS AND NOT EUROPEANS.:lul::lul::lul::lul: Holy shit you're trolling on purpose i can tell, so this will be my last post since I'm getting tired of entertaining your bullshit :lul:.

PURE PROTO INDO EUROPEAN: 50% EASTERN HUNTER GATHERER / AND 50% CAUCASIAN HUNTER GATHERER.

CORDED WARE CULTURE THAT EUROPEANS ARE DESCENDED FROM:

AVERAGES IS 37% EASTERN HUNTER / GATHERER 37% CAUCASIAN HUNTER GATHERER AND/ LIKE 25% ANATOLIAN NEOLITHIC FARMER

HMM THAT DOESN'T SEEM PURE TO ME AT ALL. WHERE DID THAT NEOLITHIC ANATOLIAN COME FROM? COULD IT POSSIBLY BE THE FACT THAT CORDED WARE INDO-EUROPEANS ARE ACTUALLY DESCENDED FROM INDO EUROPEANS THAT MIXED WITH ANATOLIAN NEOLITHIC FARMERS, THEREBY MAKING THEM NOT PURE INDO EUROPEANS?

NOTICE HOW I NEVER CLAIMED THAT SOUTH ASIANS WERE PURE INDO EUROPEANS. I ONLY CLAIMED THAT SOUTH ASIANS (and Iranians) WERE THE ONLY PEOPLE DESCENDED FROM THE ARYANS.

THIS IS LITERALLY A FACT GIVEN THAT THE ARYANS WERE A LITERAL REAL UNIQUE INDO IRANIAN ETHNIC GROUP THAT MIGRATED INTO BOTH WHAT IS NOW MODERN DAY IRAN AND PAKISTAN/ INDIA/BENGLADESH.

THEY DIDN'T MIGRATE TO EUROPE. THEY DIDN'T MIGRATE TO AFRICA.
THEY DIDN'T MIGRATE TO ASIA. (east asia I mean)

THEY ONLY MIGRATED TO THE IRANIAN PLATEAU AND THE INDIAN SUBCONTINENT. ONLY IRANIANS AND SOUTH ASIANS ARE THEIR LEGITIMATE DESCENDANTS, NO ONE ELSE.

There is literally not a single problem with that lmao, since it doesn't matter, at the end of the day the aryans were an indo-iranian subgroup coming from the Indo-Iranian peoples. If you have a problem with the fact that the Indo-Iranians (and thereby the aryans themselves) aren't pure indo europeans, THEN GOOD.

NOW GO AWAY AND STOP CLAIMING MY ANCESTORS :lul: LMAO AS A CURRY THESE ARE MY ANCESTORS AND I LITERALLY HAVE NO PROBLEM THE FACT THAT THEY MIXED WITH NON-INDO EUROPEANS CAUCASOIDS (bmac was non indo european).

My only problem is that they eventually mixed with abos as well :cry:

But as a curry I'm proud of my neolithic Iranian farmer and indo-iranian/aryan ancestors :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:.

steppe + WHG + anatolian farmer

No and I don't care, since I'm not european and neither were the aryans :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: so cope about it :forcedsmile:

The aryans that came to south asia were a result of Indo-Iranians mixing with BMAC. They were "impure" indo europeans and I couldn't care less :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:.

I'm ignoring everything else cause that's absolutely irrelevant. Also your wrong retard indo-iranian culture developed in the andronovo culture, not sintashta:

"Most researchers associate the Andronovo horizon with early Indo-Iranian languages, though it may have overlapped the early Uralic-speaking area at its northern fringe and Yeniseian-speaking area to its eastern fringe."

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Also here are a few attachments that shows the admixture of swat indo aryans (the specific aryan group that came to south asia). Literally barely any anatolian farmer lmao.

EVEN ME AS A SOUTH INDIAN HAS MORE ANATOLIAN FARMER THAN THIS ARYAN FROM 3500+ years ago.

Thereby proving that the indo aryans that came to south asia WERE NOT european in any regard whatsoever.

The indo aryans that came to south asia were already mixed with the BMAC thereby making their dna. Half indo european and half bmac (neolithic Iranian farmer since BMAC were actually pure neolithic Iranian farmers without and south Asian hunter gatherer admixture)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240528_193629_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240528_193629_Chrome.jpg
    303.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240528_193637_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240528_193637_Chrome.jpg
    297.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240528_193652_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240528_193652_Chrome.jpg
    328.5 KB · Views: 0
You dumb cunt, NO MODERN POPULATION IS DESCENDED FROM THE PURE PROTO INDO EUROPEANS LMAO. NOT SOUTH ASIANS AND NOT EUROPEANS.:lul::lul::lul::lul: Holy shit you're trolling on purpose i can tell, so this will be my last post since I'm getting tired of entertaining your bullshit :lul:.
A ton of people descend from them partially though. Are you saying PIE dna went extinct?
PURE PROTO INDO EUROPEAN: 50% EASTERN HUNTER GATHERER / AND 50% CAUCASIAN HUNTER GATHERER.
Wrong, they had some EEF admixture:
"Third, it was discovered that the Yamnaya had not only CHG-related, but also Anatolian Neolithic ancestry, absent in the early known steppe inhabitants, and derived from European farmer neighbors west of the steppe."

CORDED WARE CULTURE THAT EUROPEANS ARE DESCENDED FROM:

AVERAGES IS 37% EASTERN HUNTER / GATHERER 37% CAUCASIAN HUNTER GATHERER AND/ LIKE 25% ANATOLIAN NEOLITHIC FARMER

HMM THAT DOESN'T SEEM PURE TO ME AT ALL. WHERE DID THAT NEOLITHIC ANATOLIAN COME FROM? COULD IT POSSIBLY BE THE FACT THAT CORDED WARE INDO-EUROPEANS ARE ACTUALLY DESCENDED FROM INDO EUROPEANS THAT MIXED WITH ANATOLIAN NEOLITHIC FARMERS, THEREBY MAKING THEM NOT PURE INDO EUROPEANS?

NOTICE HOW I NEVER CLAIMED THAT SOUTH ASIANS WERE PURE INDO EUROPEANS. I ONLY CLAIMED THAT SOUTH ASIANS (and Iranians) WERE THE ONLY PEOPLE DESCENDED FROM THE ARYANS.

THIS IS LITERALLY A FACT GIVEN THAT THE ARYANS WERE A LITERAL REAL UNIQUE INDO IRANIAN ETHNIC GROUP THAT MIGRATED INTO BOTH WHAT IS NOW MODERN DAY IRAN AND PAKISTAN/ INDIA/BENGLADESH.

THEY DIDN'T MIGRATE TO EUROPE. THEY DIDN'T MIGRATE TO AFRICA.
THEY DIDN'T MIGRATE TO ASIA. (east asia I mean)

THEY ONLY MIGRATED TO THE IRANIAN PLATEAU AND THE INDIAN SUBCONTINENT. ONLY IRANIANS AND SOUTH ASIANS ARE THEIR LEGITIMATE DESCENDANTS, NO ONE ELSE.
Who are you arguing against? i never claimed any of this. Aryans were an offshoot from proto indo-iranians who were european genetically, however.
There is literally not a single problem with that lmao, since it doesn't matter, at the end of the day the aryans were an indo-iranian subgroup coming from the Indo-Iranian peoples. If you have a problem with the fact that the Indo-Iranians (and thereby the aryans themselves) aren't pure indo europeans, THEN GOOD.
yeah they werent pure indo europeans, they were mixed with other european populations like WHG and ANF, so even more european
NOW GO AWAY AND STOP CLAIMING MY ANCESTORS :lul: LMAO AS A CURRY THESE ARE MY ANCESTORS AND I LITERALLY HAVE NO PROBLEM THE FACT THAT THEY MIXED WITH NON-INDO EUROPEANS CAUCASOIDS (bmac was non indo european).
im not claiming them, im just saying they were european ppl genetically
No and I don't care, since I'm not european and neither were the aryans :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: so cope about it :forcedsmile:
they split off from a group which was genetically european, thats all ive ever said
The aryans that came to south asia were a result of Indo-Iranians mixing with BMAC. They were "impure" indo europeans and I couldn't care less :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:.
they were impure to begin with, they had EEF and WHG before mixing with BMAC since they were euros and euros arent pure PIEs as you said.
I'm ignoring everything else cause that's absolutely irrelevant. Also your wrong retard indo-iranian culture developed in the andronovo culture, not sintashta:

"Most researchers associate the Andronovo horizon with early Indo-Iranian languages, though it may have overlapped the early Uralic-speaking area at its northern fringe and Yeniseian-speaking area to its eastern fringe."

No shit? Andronovo was indo-iranian, but not the origin. The origin was Sintashta. And both of them were genetically north european people.
Read this again:

Also here are a few attachments that shows the admixture of swat indo aryans (the specific aryan group that came to south asia). Literally barely any anatolian farmer lmao.

EVEN ME AS A SOUTH INDIAN HAS MORE ANATOLIAN FARMER THAN THIS ARYAN FROM 3500+ years ago.

Thereby proving that the indo aryans that came to south asia WERE NOT european in any regard whatsoever.

The indo aryans that came to south asia were already mixed with the BMAC thereby making their dna. Half indo european and half bmac (neolithic Iranian farmer since BMAC were actually pure neolithic Iranian farmers without and south Asian hunter gatherer admixture)
Fucking wrong you retard, the anatolian farmer DNA is in the "Proto indo-iranian" admixture, no fucking shit you score little of it. And you most certainly have less European farmer dna than the Aryan from 3500 years ago. Also the indo-iranian sample in your pics is Sintashta, lmfao.

How many times do i need to paste this:

Proto indo iranians, both the origin (Sintashta) and Andronovo are mixed with WHG and ANF, because they are descended from Corded ware europeans. "Aryans" were not "Half indo european" since Sintashta itself is only 68% PIE. They were 34% PIE instead. When I say PIE/Indo european i mean "steppe".

literally no one gives a fuck

In the 4 years ive been here ive probably made this same type of thread 4 times.

This is going to be the 5th time ive make this thread :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Im sorry lol, i cant help it lmao. Everytime i think about this im literally almost moved to tears and get choked up knowing that curries were done so bad by God or nature or whatever. Here we go:

Curries are made up of 3 ancestral races:

First you have the ancient ancestral south asian hunter gatherers/ AKA "abos".

View attachment 2945980View attachment 2946103View attachment 2946104View attachment 2946105View attachment 2946108View attachment 2946110

These niggas are the earliest migrants to south asian, migrating to south asian almost 60,000 years ago. They were one of the earliest migrants out of africa during early human migrations.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2.) Neolthic Iranian Hunter Gatherers.

Second Human Migration into south asia around 10,000 years ago. These boyos mixed with the AASI/Abos (above) and would create the earliest civilizations in south asia like the mehrgarh civilization (7600 bc) and the indus valley civilization (3300 bc).

View attachment 2946009View attachment 2946042

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

3.) And lastly Indo-Europeans/Indo-Aryans from the Steppes of central asia

Third human migration into south asia. These guys migrated from 2000-1600 BC into south asia. They mixed the the people of the first two, and combined their religions in order to create modern day Hinduism.

View attachment 2946064View attachment 2946065View attachment 2946081

All curries are descended from these 3 populations, in varying portions but aryan dna usually goes down from northwest->north>central->south.

Anyway we all know that clearly the abos are the most ugliest ones and the reason why curries are fucked. However lets see how curries would've looked if there was no abo dna:

First we will do Aryan male + Aryan Female: This is how a north indian with mostly aryan dna would've looked on average:

View attachment 2946192 + View attachment 2946198=View attachment 2946225View attachment 2946226

Next Lets do Aryan Male + Neolithic Iranian Female and Neolithic Iranian Male + Aryan Female: This is how your average central indian and average indian in general would've looked:

View attachment 2946237 + View attachment 2946241 = View attachment 2946255 View attachment 2946265
View attachment 2946267 + View attachment 2946268 = View attachment 2946280 View attachment 2946285

Im going to put how south indians would've looked on average in the first response to this:
It was the Naan bread that did us in

A ton of people descend from them partially though. Are you saying PIE dna went extinct?

Wrong, they had some EEF admixture:
"Third, it was discovered that the Yamnaya had not only CHG-related, but also Anatolian Neolithic ancestry, absent in the early known steppe inhabitants, and derived from European farmer neighbors west of the steppe."

Who are you arguing against? i never claimed any of this. Aryans were an offshoot from proto indo-iranians who were european genetically, however.

yeah they werent pure indo europeans, they were mixed with other european populations like WHG and ANF, so even more european

im not claiming them, im just saying they were european ppl genetically

they split off from a group which was genetically european, thats all ive ever said

they were impure to begin with, they had EEF and WHG before mixing with BMAC since they were euros and euros arent pure PIEs as you said.

No shit? Andronovo was indo-iranian, but not the origin. The origin was Sintashta. And both of them were genetically north european people.
Read this again:

Fucking wrong you retard, the anatolian farmer DNA is in the "Proto indo-iranian" admixture, no fucking shit you score little of it. And you most certainly have less European farmer dna than the Aryan from 3500 years ago. Also the indo-iranian sample in your pics is Sintashta, lmfao.

How many times do i need to paste this:

View attachment 2950930View attachment 2950937
View attachment 2950959

Proto indo iranians, both the origin (Sintashta) and Andronovo are mixed with WHG and ANF, because they are descended from Corded ware europeans. "Aryans" were not "Half indo european" since Sintashta itself is only 68% PIE. They were 34% PIE instead. When I say PIE/Indo european i mean "steppe".
I actually score a percentage higher than him in ANF (keep in mind that I'm south indian and that north indians and northwest/pakistanis can score up to 10%+.)

Screenshot 16
Screenshot 21
Screenshot 17

Screenshot 19
Screenshot 23

Screenshot 22
Screenshot 18

Jfl you calling these people european won't make them european lol. Original Proto indo europeans were half ehg/ half chg. I'm sorry it's a literal fact.

"Genetic studies have suggested that the people of the Yamnaya culture can be modelled as a genetic admixture between a population related to Eastern European Hunter-Gatherers (EHG)[d] and people related to hunter-gatherers from the Caucasus (CHG) in roughly equal proportions,[7] an ancestral component which is often named "Steppe ancestry", with additional admixture from Anatolian, Levantine, or Early European farmers.[8][9]"

Lmao the original anatolian farmer admixture in the Yamnaya (OG indo europeans) was extremely small. Explain to me how the Yamnaya and the Corded Ware are the same when the Corded Ware culture had significantly more ANF than the yamnaya? (Around 20-25%) :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Could it possibly be due to the fact that the Corded Ware culture was made up of indo europeans who migrated to the west and picked up MORE ANF due to mixing with ANF and thereby became their own distinct culture as a result of picking up this additional amounts of ANF? Fucking. Obviously.

genetically north european people.
Yeah im done with you lol lmfao. Fucking scandanavians are mutts with 3 different haplogroups I, R1B, R1A.

You should've atleast said eastern europeans who are a majority R1A (even though that would be wrong as well since once again, indo-aryans are the forefathers of only south asians and iranics and no one else).

Cant take you seriously lol, calling people from 3000+ years ago as europeans before the terminology was even created lol. You people are just as bad as blacks when they we wuzz kings as egyptians. BTW with your logic, since i have indo-european blood, can i claim the romans, vikings, and the gauls? Since being steppe basically allows you to claim people who have nothing to do with you and your ancestry, i guess since i have steppe dna i can claim all these other indo-european groups as well, even though they have nothing to do with my ancestry either.

Attachments

• Screenshot (21).png
    Screenshot (21).png
    66.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Razeb and Donquixote
Good thread op you are a insane debater

you calling these people european won't make them european lol
So were “aryans” that invaded India white people or?

Also url code is a pan sexual faggot troll, ignore that faggot.

They "looked" white, but "white" and and "european" are literally more modern newer terms that were created in the middle ages and the renaissance. Swarthy looking greeks and southern italians are techinically considered white and european, yet look nothing like how the aryans looked, AND DEFINITLY NOT NORDIC BLONDE HAIR BLUE EYED GIGACHADS LMAO. Most indo-europeans in general had normal lightskin, brunette hair, and brown eyes, they most resembled present day lightskin pashtun, tajiks, kalash, and maybe northern italians/ central european brunettes.

tldr abos ruined curries.
ABO FUCKING SHITS, JEETS NEED TO START A RACE WAR AGAINST ABOS, IF ONLY 5 MILLION INDIAN MALE JEETS RUSHED TO AUSTRALIA, NOBODY WOULD BE ABLE TO STOP THEM FROM GENOCIDING THE ABOS

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte

FzzLUk akAcWHtL
FSFosJFXsAEQQ7Q

Images

To get this straight curries without abo dna would look like Europeans or arabs? I’m pretty sure indias hot climate wouldn’t have them looking white after 2600 years of heat and sunlight.
Probably tanned whites at best, but yes lol. Facial Features take tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of years to mutate based on climate + sexual selection as well.

You can simply look at iranians who live in a similar hot high temperature desert like environment in the south and more greener, mountainous areas in the north. In the southern part they look like brownish arabs, but in the northern parts they look southern caucasus white-ish looking.

Southern Iranians:

7 iranian peoples
512px Baloch people 19
A Bakhtiari nomad family

Northern Iranians:

Main qimg 24f4a55dbbc60cb7e1ea7f84f3a1796b lq
9762f86d3df9abe12302155a462292ef
8b8d87afb3803bb34cd017d66b4c20a8
E48864a841a695e8c9dc3b07f395b910
Main qimg 7d17739dd950b8387bc48e42362a12fd

us dravidians got hit the hardest with abo dna

the aryans should have destroyed everyone, both the iranian farmers and south asian hunter gatherers

then we would have a world where the average dravidian looked like chico

Probably tanned whites at best, but yes lol. Facial Features take tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of years to mutate based on climate + sexual selection as well.

You can simply look at iranians who live in a similar hot high temperature desert like environment in the south and more greener, mountainous areas in the north. In the southern part they look like brownish arabs, but in the northern parts they look southern caucasus white-ish looking.

Southern Iranians:

View attachment 2951208View attachment 2951209View attachment 2951210

Northern Iranians:

View attachment 2951215View attachment 2951216View attachment 2951217View attachment 2951218View attachment 2951219
Isn’t nuking india and then Europeans settlements easier? I mean we will probably get war before this genetic editing stuff

Also rep back pls

us dravidians got hit the hardest with abo dna

the aryans should have destroyed everyone, both the iranian farmers and south asian hunter gatherers

then we would have a world where the average dravidian looked like chico
View attachment 2951230
Nah fuck that im proud of my iranian farmer ancestry. They are caucasian even if they are a little bit brown, plus they are literally responsible for creating the first civilizations in south asia. Aryans were literally nomadic barbarians with no civilization, the only good thing about them are their looks. Abos are the only worthless people in this entire mix they were both ugly and were stone age savage hunter gatherers.

Nah fuck that im proud of my iranian farmer ancestry. They are caucasian even if they are a little bit brown, plus they are literally responsible for creating the first civilizations in south asia. Aryans were literally nomadic barbarians with no civilization, the only good thing about them are their looks.
you're still bluepilled then

no one gives a fuck about "civilization status", italians can cope all they want with being roman descendants but blonde hair blue eyed chad vikings and scythians will always statusmog them into oblivion :lul:

the pride of curryland are horse riding nomadic warriors preaching to indra, not farmer proto pajeets and their cities

average curry should be 90% aryan and 10% ivc

Isn’t nuking india and then Europeans settlements easier? I mean we will probably get war before this genetic editing stuff

Also rep back pls

europeans aren't indo iranian descendants and cant truly call themselves aryan

we need to genetically engineer all future curry embryos to contain 100% sintashta aryan dna

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l

Also rep back pls
Gene Editing and CRSPR already exist lol (its still in the somewhat beginner stages fine, but in a decade or two it should be good). Scientist are quite literally making small animals like rats and monkeys in fucking labs out of tubes and beakers lol.

The only problem is that suggesting to scientists to gene edit the entire curry race to get rid of abo DNA is literally the most autistic blackpilled thing you could ever say, you'd literally get laughed out of the room. :lul:

You forget that a majority of people (ESPECIALLY CURRIES) are retarded bluepilled normies that still believe in muh personality, muh confidence, and muh kindness.

1.8 billion curries arent going to like it when i tell them:

"You are all fucking subhumans because of your abo DNA and none of you should have anymore children naturally to prevent the spread of anymore abo genes, instead from now all for atleast 4-5 generations you should give all your DNA to me so i can take it to a lab and take out all the abo dna and and leave only the aryan and neolithic iranian and make a baby for you out of those two dna strands.". :lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
Gene Editing and CRSPR already exist lol (its still in the somewhat beginner stages fine, but in a decade or two it should be good). Scientist are quite literally making small animals like rats and monkeys in fucking labs out of tubes and beakers lol.

The only problem is that suggesting to scientists to gene edit the entire curry race to get rid of abo DNA is literally the most autist blackpilled thing you could ever say, you'd literally get laughed out of the room. :lul:

You forget that a majority of people (ESPECIALLY CURRIES) are retarded bluepilled normies that still believe in muh personality, muh confidence, and muh kindness.

1.8 billion curries arent going to like it when i tell them:

"You are all fucking subhumans because of your abo DNA and none of you should have anymore children naturally to prevent the spread of anymore abo genes, instead from now all for atleast 4-5 generations you should give all your DNA to me so i can take it to a lab and take out all the abo dna and and leave only the aryan and neolithic iranian and make a baby for you out of those two dna strands.". :lul::lul::lul:
people dont give a shit , alot of curries are looking for white sperm donors nowadays lmao

curries will be ready to bleach their genes

you're still bluepilled then

no one gives a fuck about "civilization status", italians can cope all they want with being roman descendants but blonde hair blue eyed chad vikings and scythians will always statusmog them into oblivion :lul:

the pride of curryland are horse riding nomadic warriors preaching to indra, not farmer proto pajeets and their cities

average curry should be 90% aryan and 10% ivc
FUCK THAT NIGGA IM LITERALLY R2 Y-DNA.

FARMER PAJEETS WILL RISE AGAIN. :forcedsmile:

europeans aren't indo iranian descendants and cant truly call themselves aryan

we need to genetically engineer all future curry embryos to contain 100% sintashta aryan dna
Also this is complete bullshit, italian and spaniard men are seen as the sexiest men in europe on average. Meds are indeed attractive.

Cu52pxnamlu91

Proud to be Tamil :feelshah:

Nah this is cap, read this post I made.

You can’t completely blame AASI blood. The only bad things it brought were the abo nose and skin color. Iranian farmers had horrible eye areas and worse bones than aasi. Their noses were also bad (prolly still better than abo noses tho lol). Diet, culture, and arranged marriages is what really destroyed Indian dna tbh. Diet made us shorter and skinny-fat, while arranged marriages kept a ton of shitty genes around for generations. Culture additionally destroyed our smv.

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and Razeb
I actually score a percentage higher than him in ANF (keep in mind that I'm south indian and that north indians and northwest/pakistanis can score up to 10%+.)
You dont score higher than him, he scores 20% ANF

Jfl you calling these people european won't make them european lol. Original Proto indo europeans were half ehg/ half chg. I'm sorry it's a literal fact.
Who cares? This has nothing to do with anything we're talking about

"Genetic studies have suggested that the people of the Yamnaya culture can be modelled as a genetic admixture between a population related to Eastern European Hunter-Gatherers (EHG)[d] and people related to hunter-gatherers from the Caucasus (CHG) in roughly equal proportions,[7] an ancestral component which is often named "Steppe ancestry", with additional admixture from Anatolian, Levantine, or Early European farmers.[8][9]"
Read the new paper retard, you're quoting shit from 2015, i posted the most up to date research from this year.

Lmao the original anatolian farmer admixture in the Yamnaya (OG indo europeans) was extremely small. Explain to me how the Yamnaya and the Corded Ware are the same when the Corded Ware culture had significantly more ANF than the yamnaya? (Around 20-25%) :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Could it possibly be due to the fact that the Corded Ware culture was made up of indo europeans who migrated to the west and picked up MORE ANF due to mixing with ANF and thereby became their own distinct culture as a result of picking up this additional amounts of ANF? Fucking. Obviously.
I never said they were the same, youre just a dumbfuck who has no reading comprehension or deeper than surface level understanding of the topic. You keep blabbling on about ANF admixture when i patently showed you indo iranians had it, along with WHG. Because they're corded ware that migrated east.

Yeah im done with you lol lmfao. Fucking scandanavians are mutts with 3 different haplogroups I, R1B, R1A.

You should've atleast said eastern europeans who are a majority R1A (even though that would be wrong as well since once again, indo-aryans are the forefathers of only south asians and iranics and no one else).
Irrelevant to what im talking about, the fact that theres diversity in ydna among people of the same nationality/ethnicity tells you its not the measure to use for determining genetic similarity.

Cant take you seriously lol, calling people from 3000+ years ago as europeans before the terminology was even created lol.
Doesnt matter, the terminology describes a geographic region which existed back then.

BTW with your logic, since i have indo-european blood, can i claim the romans, vikings, and the gauls? Since being steppe basically allows you to claim people who have nothing to do with you and your ancestry, i guess since i have steppe dna i can claim all these other indo-european groups as well, even though they have nothing to do with my ancestry either.
Are you genetically similar to vikings, romans and gauls? Can a model between the three give you a fit of 2.7%?
I dont know how many times i need to repeat myself, but sintashta/andronovo ppl were genetically similar to north euros, as in, their entire genome. You would never get a close distance to any european population because you have entirely different ancestry compositon - while sintashta, andronovo have the same ancestry composition as north europeans of today. Theres no additional group between them, like there is between indians and proto indo iranians. Both euros and sintashta/andronovo are a mix of WHG, ANF, Steppe, to similar proportions.

You dont score higher than him, he scores 20% ANF

Who cares? This has nothing to do with anything we're talking about

Read the new paper retard, you're quoting shit from 2015, i posted the most up to date research from this year.

I never said they were the same, youre just a dumbfuck who has no reading comprehension or deeper than surface level understanding of the topic. You keep blabbling on about ANF admixture when i patently showed you indo iranians had it, along with WHG. Because they're corded ware that migrated east.

Irrelevant to what im talking about, the fact that theres diversity in ydna among people of the same nationality/ethnicity tells you its not the measure to use for determining genetic similarity.

Doesnt matter, the terminology describes a geographic region which existed back then.

Are you genetically similar to vikings, romans and gauls? Can a model between the three give you a fit of 2.7%?
I dont know how many times i need to repeat myself, but sintashta/andronovo ppl were genetically similar to north euros, as in, their entire genome. You would never get a close distance to any european population because you have entirely different ancestry compositon - while sintashta, andronovo have the same ancestry composition as north europeans of today. Theres no additional group between them, like there is between indians and proto indo iranians. Both euros and sintashta/andronovo are a mix of WHG, ANF, Steppe, to similar proportions.
Here's my genoplot data result with a fit of 2.6 that shows I have european hunter gatherer and anatolian neolithic farmer. There, now I own all your civilizations. :p

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240529_141959_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240529_141959_Chrome.jpg
    356.8 KB · Views: 0

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240529_142609_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240529_142609_Chrome.jpg
    326.1 KB · Views: 0
Here's my genoplot data result with a fit of 2.6 that shows I have european hunter gatherer and anatolian neolithic farmer. There, now I own all your civilizations. :p
Only 15% of your dna is shared with them... And theres a bunch of shit in there which europeans never had

Tag me when youre anywhere close to actual full north euros like indo iranians were

Only 15% of your dna is shared with them... And theres a bunch of shit in there which europeans never had

Tag me when youre anywhere close to actual full north euros like indo iranians were
Lmao you're so dumb if you think I'm falling for your shit. WHG are completely irrelevant to indo europeans, BESIDES THE SPECIFIC ONES THAT MIGRATED TO EUROPE (which aren't the indo iranians)

Original indo europeans were half chg and half ehg, with some minor ANF. The reason why Scandinavians and other europeans are put closer to indo europeans is because white people are being disingenuous by putting both EHG and WHG together and calling it "european hunter gatherers", as if EHG AND WHG were the same thing (hint hint, they aren't and I'm not falling for that bullshit lol).

Realistically the real way to test the closest populations to the original indo europeans, would be to find a population that is half EHG and half CHG with some minor ANF. The indo europeans that are the ancestors of modern day western and Northern europeans were already mutts with different dna compared to the original indo europeans and therefore, DOESN'T COUNT :forcedsmile:

Last edited:
Lmao you're so dumb if you think I'm falling for your shit. WHG are completely irrelevant to indo europeans, BESIDES THE SPECIFIC ONES THAT MIGRATED TO EUROPE (which aren't the indo iranians)
Indo iranians came from europe and were mixed with WHG and ANF. They resembled europeans the entire time prior to mixing.

Original indo europeans were half chg and half ehg, with some minor ANF. The reason why Scandinavians and other europeans are put closer to indo europeans is because white people are being disingenuous by putting both EHG and WHG together and calling it "european hunter gatherers", as if they were the same thing (hint hint, they aren't and I'm not falling for that bullshit lol).

Realistically the real way to test the closest populations to the original indo europeans, would be to find a population that is half EHG and half CHG with some minor ANF. The indo europeans that are the ancestors of modern day western and Northern europeans were already mutts with different dna compared to the original indo europeans and therefore, DOESN'T COUNT :forcedsmile:
I didnt say anything about the original PIEs you nigger, what the fuck is your point?

Andronovo and Sintashta were PIE mixed with WHG and ANF, the same exact mix as european cultures of the same time (Unetice, etc.) Thats why theyre so similar to north euros...

Indo iranians came from europe and were mixed with WHG and ANF. They resembled europeans the entire time prior to mixing.

I didnt say anything about the original PIEs you nigger, what the fuck is your point?

Andronovo and Sintashta were PIE mixed with WHG and ANF, the same exact mix as european cultures of the same time (Unetice, etc.) Thats why theyre so similar to north euros...
Wrong lol where is the WHG in this admixture? I only see EHG :lul::lul::lul:

Screenshot 24

Screenshot 25

Meanwhile in all of these corded ware samples, there is WHG, showing that Andronovo and Corded Ware arent related to one another.

Screenshot 26

Meanwhile in all of these corded ware samples, there is WHG, showing that Andronovo and Corded Ware arent related to one another.

View attachment 2953076
same thing here, your model needs steppe or else it shows retarded info like "0% whg" for corded ware (notice the bottom averaged samples)
use the davidski standard model for g25 nigga

There's no steppe in your model, so steppe + whg all gets grouped up as EHG and the CHG gets separated

This is obvious cause the CHG is only 10% compared to the EHG lmao
My negro what do you mean by "steppe"? Steppe, AKA THE ORIGINAL INDO-EUROPEANS were orignally half EHG and half CHG, and a small amount of ANF. This like "Corded Ware" and "Andronovo" and "Sintashta" are literally migrations from the ORIGINAL STEPPE HOMELAND that occured at different times and as a result each of these migrations mixed with different peoples and became different themselves.

Corded Ware migration happened around 3,000 BC and when successive groups of Indo-Europeans migrated west and mixed with WHG, thereby becoming their own subgroup of Indo-Europeans called the Corded Ware.

Sintashta AND THEREBY LATER ANDRONOVO CULTURES, were successive groups of Indo-Europeans that migrated south and east and mixed with more anatolians farmers and neolithic farmers. BTW BMAC are actually genetic iranian neolithic farmers that stayed genetically pure and isolated in the mountains of Turkmenistan and Northern Afghanistan which is why they became their own group because other iranian neolithic farmers in the south mixed with the abos/AASI and became the IVC.

And heres all Sintashta samples (the supposed forebears of the Andronovo). NEARLY HALF OF THEM DONT EVEN HAVE WHG DNA, AND WHEN IT COMES TO THE TOTAL AVERAGES FOR THE FOR BOTH THE 1850 BC SAMPLE AND THE 1711 BC SAMPLE, THE TOTAL WHG PERCENTAGE OF DNA ACCOUNTS FOR 0-1%.

YOU ARE LITERALLY TROLLING IF YOU THINK THAT WHG HAD ANY PART IN THE INDO-IRANIANS LOL.

Screenshot 27

AND HERE IS THE INDO-ARYANS OF SWAT, THE ACTUAL DIRECT ANCESTORS OF CURRIES (who mixed with the neolithic iranian and abos of IVC ofc).

Screenshot 29

Surely if andronovo had so much WHG these guys would show some WHG in them as well. BUT THERE ISNT ANY WHATSOEVER, just an overwhelming amount of EHG LOL.

ALSO HERES THE MODEL LOL. IT MENTIONS NOTHING ABOUT "MUH EXCLUDING STEPPE", BUT I BET YOU WISH IT DID.

Attachments

• Screenshot (28).png
    Screenshot (28).png
    143.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

View attachment 2953076
i just noticed, the top 2 samples with elevated WHG are outliers, they're not corded ware... the czech one is EEF and the german one has elevated WHG, i hope this wasnt done on purpose

here is the comparison with actual corded ware samples

i just noticed, the top 2 samples with elevated WHG are outliers, they're not corded ware... the czech one is EEF and the german one has elevated WHG, i hope this wasnt done on purpose

here is the comparison with actual corded ware samples
View attachment 2953113
the total average of all sintashta samples.

The 1850 BC sample averages have a grand total of 1% WHG :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
While the 1771 BC sample averages literally has no WHG dna whatsoever

Screenshot 33

My negro what do you mean by "steppe"? Steppe, AKA THE ORIGINAL INDO-EUROPEANS were orignally half EHG and half CHG, and a small amount of ANF.
Why does sintashta then have unequal amounts of EHG and CHG in your model? You have no clue what youre doing or talking about.

This like "Corded Ware" and "Andronovo" and "Sintashta" are literally migrations from the ORIGINAL STEPPE HOMELAND that occured at different times and as a result each of these migrations mixed with different peoples and became different themselves.
Fucking wrong, Corded Ware is a migration of steppe people, Andronovo and Sintashta were migrations of Corded Ware from the european continent. They did not infact mix with different people and you used outlier samples in your screenshots like a disingenuous faggot
Sintashta AND THEREBY LATER ANDRONOVO CULTURES, were successive groups of Indo-Europeans that migrated south and east and mixed with more anatolians farmers and neolithic farmers.
Wrong, as explained above. Youre 10 years behind on the science. Sintashta is not a migration of PIEs, but a migration of ANF+WHG admixed people from Corded Ware.

And heres all Sintashta samples (the supposed forebears of the Andronovo). NEARLY HALF OF THEM DONT EVEN HAVE WHG DNA, AND WHEN IT COMES TO THE TOTAL AVERAGES FOR THE FOR BOTH THE 1850 BC SAMPLE AND THE 1711 BC SAMPLE, THE TOTAL WHG PERCENTAGE OF DNA ACCOUNTS FOR 0-1%.

Thank you for proving that indo iranians split off from Corded Ware, CWC also scores no WHG on your model (bottom 3 samples, top 2 are outliers as i said) :)

YOU ARE LITERALLY TROLLING IF YOU THINK THAT WHG HAD ANY PART IN THE INDO-IRANIANS LOL.

Youre trolling with all your comments in this thread ngl

Surely if andronovo had so much WHG these guys would show some WHG in them as well. BUT THERE ISNT ANY WHATSOEVER, just an overwhelming amount of EHG LOL.

Nobody said the have "so much" WHG, they had the amount you'd expect to see in europeans (<10%)...
Your models have bad fits and if youre using a distance filter then it cant add WHG, it would just get classified as EHG and compensate for the extra ANE implied by decreasing the CHG portion

ALSO HERES THE MODEL LOL. IT MENTIONS NOTHING ABOUT "MUH EXCLUDING STEPPE", BUT I BET YOU WISH IT DID.

?
It says it right there nigger, "Late Mesolithic/Neolithic"

the total average of all sintashta samples.

The 1850 BC sample averages have a grand total of 1% WHG :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
While the 1771 BC sample averages literally has no WHG dna whatsoever

View attachment 2953147
Your mesolithic model has worse fits retard, 5.4...
also theres no corded ware for me to compare on your model, your corded samples scored 0% whg on this model as well

Your mesolithic model has worse fits retard, 5.4...
also theres no corded ware for me to compare on your model, your corded samples scored 0% whg on this model as well
my negro these are samples from literally 3500+ years ago, are you expecting exact fits.

my negro these are samples from literally 3500+ years ago, are you expecting exact fits.
no shit, thats the point - there is no good fit with this model. You ought to use yamnaya, WHG and ANF (latter tho representing EEF which yamnaya/PIE mixed with) because those are the actual populations they mixed with.

Why does sintashta then have unequal amounts of EHG and CHG in your model? You have no clue what youre doing or talking about.

Fucking wrong, Corded Ware is a migration of steppe people, Andronovo and Sintashta were migrations of Corded Ware from the european continent. They did not infact mix with different people and you used outlier samples in your screenshots like a disingenuous faggot

Wrong, as explained above. Youre 10 years behind on the science. Sintashta is not a migration of PIEs, but a migration of ANF+WHG admixed people from Corded Ware.

Thank you for proving that indo iranians split off from Corded Ware, CWC also scores no WHG on your model (bottom 3 samples, top 2 are outliers as i said) :)

View attachment 2953136

Youre trolling with all your comments in this thread ngl

Nobody said the have "so much" WHG, they had the amount you'd expect to see in europeans (<10%)...
Your models have bad fits and if youre using a distance filter then it cant add WHG, it would just get classified as EHG and compensate for the extra ANE implied by decreasing the CHG portion

?
It says it right there nigger, "Late Mesolithic/Neolithic"
When i say half and half i basically mean that CHG AND EHG are the two largest components :p. Half and Half is literally not possible if there is a 3rd ancestral population lol. Still ANF is a minor part of their ancestry compared to EHG AND CHG.

Faggot i literally used the samples that were there, you literally think im trying to use "outlier" samples dumb cunt when Its literally just those samples and then the "averages" sample. Thats all that is available there. You fookin wish i was being disingenous.
Absolute fucking cope my nego, half of the samples show that theres no WHG present. Ill concede this point that maybe a portion of sintashta were actually back-migrants from CWC, but to literally say that the entire sintashta migration is descended from CWC is literally genetically observably false lmfao.

Mein negro wtf are you talking about. Corded Ware Culture has WHG, lol never denied that CWC had WHG, i literally said that CWC and Sintashta are two different migrations that happened at the different times from the the original Indo-European Homeland. Once again im not being "disingenuous", im literally posting all the samples available on the website lol. :lul::lul::lul:

MEIN FUCKING NEGRO MODERN EUROPEANS CAN EASILY GET OVER 10% WHG (depending on where they are from). Obviously the more south you go, the more ANF youll get. WHG is highest in northern european populations:

Mein negro wtf are you talking about. Corded Ware Culture has WHG, lol never denied that CWC had WHG, i literally said that CWC and Sintashta are two different migrations that happened at the different times from the the original Indo-European Homeland. Once again im not being "disingenuous", im literally posting all the samples available on the website lol. :lul::lul::lul:
your calculator says otherwise, it says they have 2.2% WHG:

Do you see the issue now?

MEIN FUCKING NEGRO MODERN EUROPEANS CAN EASILY GET OVER 10% WHG (depending on where they are from). Obviously the more south you go, the more ANF youll get. WHG is highest in northern european populations:

The only ones which get significantly more are baltic ppl because of BHG admixture, look at norway, its a tiny amount. Saying <10% was just pointing out how one of the CWC averages scores less than 10%, similar to how much i score. I didnt mean "all europeans have less than 10% WHG". Your chart suggests an average close to 10% lol, esp if you exclude BHG admixture.