Indian Curry FEMOIDS are attacking Indian Curry Male IncelsπŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€ On Insta

• OP π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
  • Start date
π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L

π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L

if you wanna TAG me then copy π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„•

The Kpop Pill is Brutal!! Just look at this Insta Reel!!! It has more than 1 million likes ALL BY INDIAN CURRY PAJEETAs AND THEY are making fun of Indian Male Pajeets in the Comments........

Pajeetas are now wanting White & Korean Cock on their socials without any shame or fear 🫦 😩

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kristin, LooksThinker, HeightPilledum and 6 others
curry females are obsessed with oriental males, not even the kpop looking ones either. ive seen the dorkiest, most austistic, retarded, socially idiotic, east asian guys have indian girls after them. even Asian Pete from howard stern can barely put together two syllables, and he lost his virginity to an indian girl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Shkreliii, LooksThinker and 12 others

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Shkreliii, Kristin and 27 others
Those pajeetas can have the gooks. Indians still slay white girls all day they’re obsessed with us😍😍😍

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Shkreliii, GetShrekt, HeightPilledum and 12 others
Those pajeetas can have the gooks. Indians still slay white girls all day they’re obsessed with us😍😍😍
Cope

Indians are the lowest Desired race in dating.

Statistics prove it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum, aspiringexcel, zharupodrugu and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Shkreliii, zura and 9 others
You’re an idiot if you believe statistics, they’re made up to push a narrative against Indians.

The proof is in reality. I see Indians everyday with htb, they do better then white men because of our confidence and personality.

Try leaving the house sometime you’ll seeπŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€
bro i live in India West Bengal. I belong from a Lower class poor family.

How can i leave the house to witness the non existent grandeur of indian male white female relationships?

where you stay btw?

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: DJ Billybool, zura, comingtothisJFL and 3 others
Meanwhile pajeetas

Their looksmatch

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Xangsane, Shkreliii, hopecel and 15 others
You’re an idiot if you believe statistics, they’re made up to push a narrative against Indians.

The proof is in reality. I see Indians everyday with htb, they do better then white men because of our confidence and personality.

Stop lying maderchod

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28610 and π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L

most people here dont get this.

You will also see white media say bad about Asians and indians, meanwhile always say good about Negroes.

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER
how ti dress like the first guys?

• +1
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
Stop lying maderchod
Bhenchod, try leaving the house you’ll see yourself. I went to the mall a few days ago in Toronto Canada it was flooded with Indians and htb holding hands and shopping. Indians slay out here😏😏😏

• Love it
Reactions: comingtothisJFL
Bhenchod, try leaving the house you’ll see yourself. I went to the mall a few days ago in Toronto Canada it was flooded with Indians and htb holding hands and shopping. Indians slay out here😏😏😏

Who's alt is this jfl

@Shieda_Kayn or @Biggdink

• +1
These women need to realize that they are vulnerable and can only say this shit online. Trying going up to those guys and say this shit without anyone protecting you. All it takes is one wrong turn at night for a foid to end up face down in sewage @OGJBSLAYER

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, Jamaldickjavontus, Deleted member 31497 and 3 others
These women need to realize that they are vulnerable and can only say this shit online. Trying going up to those guys and say this shit without anyone protecting you. All it takes is one wrong turn at night for a foid to end up face down in sewage @OGJBSLAYER
You're 100% correct that's why Indian women keep virtue signalling and never tell the truth that they love Korean and white men.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, zharupodrugu, Deleted member 31497 and 2 others
Why don't jeets create softpower for indian men only and increase their smv like gooks did with kpop and k drama so we can ditch these curry whores, dudes gotta realise things need to be changed we should spread the message to other fellow indian men

• +1
Reactions: zura, sayi and π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
indian females audacity when the look like this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Mio, horizontallytall and 2 others
Hope she gets raped by a gang of 30 dalit chapris

• JFL
Reactions: zura, zharupodrugu, Mio and 4 others

The Kpop Pill is Brutal!! Just look at this Insta Reel!!! It has more than 1 million likes ALL BY INDIAN CURRY PAJEETAs AND THEY are making fun of Indian Male Pajeets in the Comments........

Pajeetas are now wanting White & Korean Cock on their socials without any shame or fear 🫦 😩

k pop fangirls are literally truecel girls i have a decent girl circle all of k pop are barely human , The good looking one fantasize about MORRONE , vampire dairies dude ie dimorphic males

• +1
Reactions: zura, Erik-Hexum, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
πŸ‘ True

Seeing western whores shame their men irl has made these pajeetas delusional.

They need to realize their men are NOT beta white cucks who will put up with feminism.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, comingtothisJFL, Erik-Hexum and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
Ive nev3r seen them lusting after korean men. Only white and other MENA groups.
They do lol

Kpop has appeal to pajeetas

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Deleted member 28610, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Ive nev3r seen them lusting after korean men. Only white and other MENA groups.
Isn't the reel that i posted a proof of Them lusting after koreans?
I'm not arguing I'm asking.

cuz many of my female friends said that they love korean males (those that look like BTS)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28610, Jason Voorhees and OGJBSLAYER
They do lol

Kpop has appeal to pajeetas
only truecel pajeetas , cope ends here boyo

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zura, aspiringexcel, OGJBSLAYER and 2 others
Isn't the reel that i posted a proof of Them lusting after koreans?
I'm not arguing I'm asking.

cuz many of my female friends said that they love korean males (those that look like BTS)

jfl , all the bts memebers are surgerymaxxed , asian are literally the most frauded race.

• Hmm...
πŸ‘ True

Seeing western whores shame their men irl has made these pajeetas delusional.

They need to realize their men are NOT beta white cucks who will put up with feminism.
western guys should shame these pajeetas and make them unwanted. its not fair to indian guys to endure all the pain

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, comingtothisJFL, Deleted member 28610 and 2 others
Only like 14-15 yr old pajeetas care about that. Lightskin Bollywood bearded pheno is preferred by most
zayn is king over here.

• +1
western guys should shame these pajeetas and make them unwanted. its not fair to indian guys to endure all the pain
no no no take them honestly , rather marry hqnq village girl or serrogacy most of these narcy online girls are giga subhuman irl

Zayn is too twinkish. Someone like Rohit Khandelwal
lmao i havent seen many girls having celeb crushes but that one white dude that popped up 2 months ago , i have seen more irl moggers imo

i dont think pajeetas care about zayn anymo. theyll literally kill their parents to eat bts Vs shit
lmao trust me you dont wanna date them, in my locality there 2 girls like that both are SINGLE in INDIA and are bullied for their looks all them are fat trucels with no curves

• JFL
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and FBl
Zayn is too twinkish. Someone like Rohit Khandelwal
i have a older friends or di she is in like 3rd year college i have seen her fantasize about vidyut in front of her bf , i think in general decent looking girls have a taste for dimorphism

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: zura and π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
I mean Indian females are disgusting and undesirable

I don’t reallly care about a pajeeta and chink fucking, they are most likely looksmatched anyway

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aspiringexcel, D1390pilled, π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 1 other person

I don’t reallly care about a pajeeta and chink fucking, they are most likely looksmatched anyway
and they get spat at in korea aswell jfl

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: zura, comingtothisJFL, aspiringexcel and 2 others

im a chinaman and prefer indian women idk why, maybe cause they like me and we have lots of sex so i have a taste for it now

• Woah
lmao i havent seen many girls having celeb crushes but that one white dude that popped up 2 months ago , i have seen more irl moggers imo
who's that dude?

curry foids have alot of nerve speaking like this while being sexually inferior to most, I wouldnt be able to unleash my superior sexual prowess and be satisfied, would rather stay incel waiting on the perfect foid than get with a curry foid who would leave me unsatisfied and waste my time.

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lightskinbengali, π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, DR. NICKGA and 1 other person

LOL which race wouldn’t you date

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31497
Do they seriously expect to encounter moggers in some backwater madrasa kek.

• JFL

Cage at this "when can I transfer schools and find men like the pics showed in these original thread"

I'm surprised no 1 is based enough to say to the whores on the comments section "when you grow skulls equivalent to chad god I hate women there only good for sex nothing less nothing more

• +1
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and lightskinbengali
Do they seriously expect to encounter moggers in some backwater madrasa kek.

How come no 1 here said grow better skulls before demanding moggers it's like a man trying to date a Stacy while looking like an average Joe why the fuck aren't women called out on this shit when there skulls are dog shit

• +1
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and lightskinbengali