Studies have shown that women with a better waist to hip ratio have a preference for masculine faces & women with less hips prefer pretty boys

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
First and foremost I don't give a monkeys who this triggers as I am purely here for objective debate and discussion.

Shit-posters, fuck off. Nerds, fuck off. Incels, fuck off. Jealous faggots that want to suck the life out of good talking points, fuck off. Your life is miserable and that doesn't mean you need to project that misery onto other people that want to discuss these topics.

A52585365a00d6eba052caacdabec736

Honestly, if you actually look around in society and you observe, you will see that this study is proven in the concreteness of reality.

You can all attribute anecdotal experiences to this and find outliers, but generally speaking, I bet you every money that the vast majority of friends you hang with or / and the couples that you see ....... have this correlation....

The better a woman's hips the more she craves the 6'4 Chad with dimorphism and angularity. The weaker the woman's hips, the more she craves the 5'7-5'9 pretty boy with the soft features, cute facial structure and hair-halo.

Now is there a balance? Yes, but I think you'll find the ULTRA super petite and feminine girls with these angel skulls that you are going bonkers over on TikTok, almost always wan masculine cave-man skull Chad and I can bet none of you will be able to find one of these that has a pretty boy boyfriend......

My theory is that the prettier the girl is (More feminine) the less pretty she wants her man to be. It's a neutralisation thing. And visa versa.

Most men fall between being feminine and masculine and therefore it ultimately does come down to whether you are just good looking enough or not, however it does go a long way to dispelling Tails' beliefs that women prefer exclusively pretty boys because of the female gaze. This is quite simply not true. It's actually all very relative to the female herself. It is only that prettyboy maxxing is very easy to do on TikTok as you have ways of filtering videos and all this other various shit. A masculine guy cannot do that. So incel failed normie dudes that are shut-in and making videos all day like Tails are getting the wrong impression.

The female-gaze is a real thing but I think like society has done with feminism, the manosphere looksmaxxing community are beginning to over-correct with it and starting to say a masculine looking Chad like Henry Caviil, Tyler Maher etc only attracts roasties over 27 and that is completely false

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tbh aff, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, ZeroTwo and 33 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Brazitard, Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 21044 and 1 other person
And it makes sense tbh. When I was a major pretty boy in college I was getting attention and success mostly from the girls that had more structure and definition to their faces. As my physique got buffer however, that attention and success also spread to more feminine girls.

However the most highly feminine chicks, with the best waist to shoulder ratios were barely ever receptive and yes to make this fair I am exclusively only talking about Beckys to High Tier Beckys. You autists.

I subconsciously noted this I believe but never really thought about it in complete thought. I thought in the back of my mind it's because you are not 6ft+ though and now to see the science behind it all is hella interesting.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Brazitard, Chadethnic101, Deleted member 21620 and 3 others
LMAO THIS NIGGA BUILT LIKE ATTACK ON TITAN, i will continue reading

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Revenge123, Deleted member 22639, Brazitard and 23 others
Who told you that the more feminine the prettier? Gisele is considered one of the top female models of all time and she hasn't a feminine face.

gotta use a better example than The Rock for a masculine chad. The Rock is just male gaze on full retard mode

Bro stop being fucking pedantic and use some intelligence by thinking in abstract. The Rock is just an archetype example.

Caviil Henry and Tyer Maher can be your Chad examples. Either way it's all relative to your looks-level. He's only using these guys because they create a sense to click on the vide.

• +1
Reactions: wernhervonbraun, Brazitard, rikres25 and 1 other person
Who told you that the more feminine the prettier? Gisele is considered one of the top female models of all time and she hasn't a feminine face.

It's not a black and white rule, but exceptions do not disprove the rule.

It's merely a rule of thumb.

• +1
Reactions: Revenge123 and Deleted member 19036
I'm 5'4 , non NT and black. I can't fit either niche. The only way for ascension is to become a millionaire and betabuxx gold-digging tera-stacies

• JFL
Reactions: Landorus
Mascthetic gets all

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, SA7, Brazitard and 13 others
shit thread, as expected from such a cucked user

• JFL
Reactions: Homunculus and bugeater23
Nah, women of all kinds are attracted to me, im not particularly masculine

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Account, Deleted member 16369, poopoohead and 3 others
Shit-posters, fuck off. Nerds, fuck off. Incels, fuck off. Jealous faggots that want to suck the life out of good talking points, fuck off. Your life is miserable and that doesn't mean you need to project that misery onto other people that want to discuss these topics.
brutal
you should leave your own thread then

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kingcel32, Warlow, Hero of the Imperium and 2 others
I would like @Seth Walsh @forevergymcelling @volcelfatcel @VicMackey @StrangerDanger @reptiles thoughts

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel, AscendingHero and StrangerDanger
I'm 5'4 , non NT and black. I can't fit either niche. The only way for ascension is to become a millionaire and betabuxx gold-digging tera-stacies

Ok stop being female and attributing it to your own personal circumstance and start thinking big-picture.

What is your view?

Now me liking masculine men makes sense

• JFL
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, justinzayn, poopoohead and 5 others
It intuitively sounds true, this might be a useful piece of information when targeting a particular type of chick or audience on Tinder.
Also these kind of hyper masculine hyper feminine type couples and tomboy girls with twink boyfriend combo seem common.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, Brazitard, AscendingHero and 2 others
It intuitively sounds true, this might be a useful piece of information when targeting a particular type of chick or audience on Tinder.
Also these kind of hyper masculine hyper feminine type couples and tomboy girls with twink boyfriend combo seem common.

It is intuitively sounding true, because our intuition is built from our experiences and if we were paying observation to our experiences we would have built the accurate thinking that goes something like the below:

81bfbf1d695b5f27d13de668254ee912.jpg

The wider the thigh gap the more she wants pretty boy too.

• Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero
Ok stop being female and attributing it to your own personal circumstance and start thinking big-picture.

What is your view?

My view? I'm glad you asked.

I plan on moneymaxxing through becoming a rapper. I'm currently on phase 2 as we speak. It needs to get mixed/mastered and I need an album cover. I plan on having a huge hit like Old Town Road and just living off that song until my subhuman body dies out.

I have dreams of my short ugly fat-ass sipping pina coladas in my hot tub surrounded by Stacies.

You may think it's a joke but it isn't. The average rapper is ugly as fuck yet lives lifestyles reserved for Chads or the uber wealthy.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 41284 and Deleted member 21863
lol what an autistic post

ops coping with masculinity while in reality id dont matter when youre curry

no offense.. not even trynna hate

that youtuber is a gymmaxxed normie coper as well... it dont even need an explanation

lol what a joke

studies with 0 vailidity too

• +1
Reactions: ☆◇☆
No it's not. It's your story.

You're sounding like one of those dumb feminists that says; 'this is your truth'.

This is evidenced by studies, not stories. It is CONFIRMED by stories, that is true, but without any stories to confirm shit this is what the data shows.

The more defined a woman's face is the more she craves pretty boy and the more she feels at ease and comfort with pretty boy. The more feminine, fertile and primitive a girl looks on the other hand, the more she craves the masculine ruggedly handsome sexually dimorphic Chad.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Brazitard
lol what an autistic post

ops coping with masculinity while in reality id dont matter when youre curry

no offense.. not even trynna hate

that youtuber is a gymmaxxed normie coper as well... it dont even need an explanation

lol what a joke

studies with 0 vailidity too

Incel, psl autist, shit-post, react-fishing, boring, make-believe nothingness

Look into a black cup of coffee and guess what you'll see? Your mind

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow and the BULL
Seems legit tbh

Even more so for gymcel girls. They always wants the biggest and most masculine brutes

• +1
Reactions: Sny, Brazitard, justinzayn and 8 others
Seems legit tbh

Even more so for gymcel girls. They always wants the biggest and most masculine brutes

And what you'll find is the more gymcelled a girl is the better her waist to hip ratio, because of her genetics.

@Prettyboy

@Guerrilla
why is this funny? Idk why you people discourage it.

It’s one of the easiest ways for subhumans to garner female validation and money simultaneously.

Take the Lil Tecca Pill. This bastard would be on here as we speak if he didn’t rapmaxx

5CC40EEC 2344 47C6 82D9 564F46962632

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and Xangsane
No it's not. It's your story.
From experience neotenous girls are into prettyboys or robust prettyboys. Rarely ever into the masc copers unless they are roasties aka 24-25+ in which case its irrelevant.
Prime looks are and always Will be a mix of pretty and robust looks. Preferebaly more leaning toward prettyboy than full on masculine

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, JL~, Deprived and 5 others
You're sounding like one of those dumb feminists that says; 'this is your truth'.

This is evidenced by studies, not stories. It is CONFIRMED by stories, that is true, but without any stories to confirm shit this is what the data shows.

The more defined a woman's face is the more she craves pretty boy and the more she feels at ease and comfort with pretty boy. The more feminine, fertile and primitive a girl looks on the other hand, the more she craves the masculine ruggedly handsome sexually dimorphic Chad.
Your comments explain why you're considered a shitposter.

Seems legit tbh

High e body especially for roastie gymcels =! Pretty and feminine women.
I bet you guys are into those fake up orange tanned roasties with overly bimbo bodies, without any iota of aesthetic and neotenous looks left. Full on lip fillers and plastic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kingcel32, Deprived, fjor2096 and 1 other person
From experience neotenous girls are into prettyboys or robust prettyboys. Rarely ever into the masc copers unless they are roasties aka 24-25+ in which case its irrelevant.
Prime looks are and always Will be a mix of pretty and robust looks. Preferebaly more leaning toward prettyboy than full on masculine

Bullshit and we attribute this to your own situation recently where a JB held your hand through losing your virginity.

You showed me their photos and they both had angular defined faces, while being youthful and pretty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
  • +1
Reactions: Brazitard
I bet you guys are into those fake up orange tanned roasties with overly bimbo bodies, without any iota of aesthetic and neotenous looks left. Full on lip fillers and plastic

You are taking a specific bimbofied girl and saying that's what is attracted to robust Chad looool and it's just completely stupid and absurd

• +1
Bullshit and we attribute this to your own situation recently where a JB held your hand through losing your virginity.

You showed me their photos and they both had angular defined faces, while being youthful and pretty
Thats maybe whats ideal?
Having angularity but not too much and still looking super youthful and neotonic?
Post a girl face you consider prime and feminine as it gets

You are taking a specific bimbofied girl and saying that's what is attracted to robust Chad looool and it's just completely stupid and absurd
Chad attracts all types of girls but this kind of girls are verily statut maxxed old men and/or coping masc who hide their lack of good bones in beard and muscles and tats

Thats maybe whats ideal?
Having angularity but not too much and still looking super youthful and neotonic?
Post a girl face you consider prime and feminine as it gets

Whatever is ideal isn't the debate here bro. Your ego is safe. One was a Stacey lite and the other a High Tier Becky.

The point is you are a super pretty boy and 5'10? (Not saying you lack dimorphism) but you definitely are on the pretty boy side of the spectrum and a girl that wasn't exactly high E was willing to put up with you being a little shy, awkward and held your hand through making out and eventually having sex.

Would that have occurred had the girl been super feminine, primitive and petite with a more submissive personality towards men she is attracted to? Probably not. Polarity is everything.

• +1
You wrote the more feminine the prettier. Stop coping idiot.

So you take one thing from what I said and disqualify everything else. Fuck off. Fucking NPC.

Chad attracts all types of girls but this kind of girls are verily statut maxxed old men and/or coping masc who hide their lack of good bones in beard and muscles and tats

So like I said; you are taking a very specific bimbofied girl and saying that's what is attracted to robust Chad

If you cant see the cognitive bias errors you are making then.......

• +1
Whatever is ideal isn't the debate here bro. Your ego is safe. One was a Stacey lite and the other a High Tier Becky.

The point is you are a super pretty boy and 5'10? (Not saying you lack dimorphism) but you definitely are on the pretty boy side of the spectrum and a girl that wasn't exactly high E was willing to put up with you being a little shy, awkward and held your hand through making out and eventually having sex.

Would that have occurred had the girl been super feminine, primitive and petite with a more submissive personality towards men she is attracted to? Probably not. Polarity is everything.
Im 5ft11 but to be fair, i dated with a girl like this super petite and the body you described. Obviously to me leagues below what i showed you. But to you probably a stacy. Different taste. She kept on saying how i was insanely attractive and weird that im single. Yet at the end of the date despite making out she told me she needs a man who will put in her place and even if he will probably be uglier than me, im way too kinD/sweet for her. Thats literally her own words.
I was shocked because i obviously bone mog nearly everyone i see irl and an ok height and frame - at least above average. So i must give off rather masculine vibes right ?
But it may makes sense. Im not into petite overly bimbo girls, they are a hassle to deal with always needing to be put into place and playing on emotions rather than reason from experience. I prefer rather model alike neotonic angelic skulled girls by far. Those who people here would rate stacylite+ per psl on average

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
"Muh studies"

Stop coping. Your lack of rigor is showing.

Your lack of critical thinking skills is what shows the most.

The correlation between a feminine face and prettiness is all there to be seen:

Keep reading into tiny things and being super uptight with zero social skills to just let go and have a discussion like the typical lost boy Gen Z teenager tho

• Ugh..
Reactions: Hipcel
First and foremost I don't give a monkeys who this triggers as I am purely here for objective debate and discussion.

View attachment 1873273

Honestly, if you actually look around in society and you observe, you will see that this study is proven in the concreteness of reality.

You can all attribute anecdotal experiences to this and find outliers, but generally speaking, I bet you every money that the vast majority of friends you hang with or / and the couples that you see ....... have this correlation....

The better a woman's hips the more she craves the 6'4 Chad with dimorphism and angularity. The weaker the woman's hips, the more she craves the 5'7-5'9 pretty boy with the soft features, cute facial structure and hair-halo.

Now is there a balance? Yes, but I think you'll find the ULTRA super petite and feminine girls with these angel skulls that you are going bonkers over on TikTok, almost always wan masculine cave-man skull Chad and I can bet none of you will be able to find one of these that has a pretty boy boyfriend......

My theory is that the prettier the girl is (More feminine) the less pretty she wants her man to be. It's a neutralisation thing. And visa versa.

Most men fall between being feminine and masculine and therefore it ultimately does come down to whether you are just good looking enough or not, however it does go a long way to dispelling Tails' beliefs that women prefer exclusively pretty boys because of the female gaze. This is quite simply not true. It's actually all very relative to the female herself. It is only that prettyboy maxxing is very easy to do on TikTok as you have ways of filtering videos and all this other various shit. A masculine guy cannot do that. So incel failed normie dudes that are shut-in and making videos all day like Tails are getting the wrong impression.

The female-gaze is a real thing but I think like society has done with feminism, the manosphere looksmaxxing community are beginning to over-correct with it and starting to say a masculine looking Chad like Henry Caviil, Tyler Maher etc only attracts roasties over 27 and that is completely false
This makes sense. No wonder fat ass white girls are attracted to masculine BBC ogres like me. I've also never been attracted to slim victoria secret-esque women.

@Blackgymmax @whiteissuperior

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, Brazitard, Blackgymmax and 4 others
She kept on saying how i was insanely attractive and weird that im single. Yet at the end of the date despite making out she told me she needs a man who will put in her place and even if he will probably be uglier than me, im way too kinD/sweet for her. Thats literally her own words.

End of conversation then as you just proved my point lol

And if you were more dimorphic looking I can guarantee almost you would have a personality more geared towards being able to check her and put her in her place.

Obviously a lot ties into the fact you had a bad nose growing up and so was a little socially stunted and made to fall into the frame of being an introvert from that, but ultimately it does boil down to fact you have a sweetboy face which sort of shapes your personality and that ended up pushing the more feminine girl away. That was the root cause and issue.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Brazitard and Deleted member 18840
End of conversation then as you just proved my point lol

And if you were more dimorphic looking I can guarantee almost you would have a personality more geared towards being able to check her and put her in her place.

Obviously a lot ties into the fact you had a bad nose growing up and so was a little socially stunted and made to fall into the frame of being an introvert from that, but ultimately it boiled down to fact you have a sweetboy face that ended up pushing the more feminine girl away. That was the root cause and issue.
Whats sweetboy exactly ? My bone structure is model tier in all fairness and no brag. Is it the soft features ? The overall vibe? Its weird but true

Whats sweetboy exactly ? My bone structure is model tier in all fairness and no brag. Is it the soft features ? The overall vibe? Its weird but true

Your midface is narrow and your nose is narrow. It makes you look like a sweetboy. Esp with the soft coloured eyes and hair halo.

Your outter face is wide and you aren't some E boy or anything. You just look like a guy with half model features that's really reserved and you may even confirm that in your behaviour

Ask @StrangerDanger

Either widen the midface/maxilla +/or nose or get tatts, piercings, add a little muscle and develop some natural swag

You can't deny you have a sweetboy face lol (While still having masculinity)

• +1
I like both

@AscendingHero

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354, Sny, Deleted member 21620 and 8 others
Makes sense since opposites attract. My ex had insane bone structure while i was babyfaced and had long hair