Indian Curry FEMOIDS are attacking Indian Curry Male IncelsπŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€ On Insta

• OP π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
  • Start date
How come no 1 here said grow better skulls before demanding moggers it's like a man trying to date a Stacy while looking like an average Joe why the fuck aren't women called out on this shit when there skulls are dog shit
We need to engineer ancient ivc moggers through genetic engineering

• JFL
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
We need to engineer ancient ivc moggers through genetic engineering

Gene editing is cope currently most of curries sex appeal would increase working out but m8 my god the women on that insta were abynally ugly I'm ugly as well but I never said I'm good looking or that I only fuck Stacy big difference

• +1
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and lightskinbengali
rip curries, even your own girls dont like you

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, zharupodrugu and lightskinbengali
rip curries, even your own girls dont like you
Mainland and abroad are worlds apart height, money, and looks wise. Most of them are starving manlets who haven't ate anything with more than 20 grams of protein.

• JFL
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and spdxer
  • So Sad
yeah thats what the average indian looks like. Just be 0.00001% of indian genes theory
He’s fully Indian and I know several others on this forum alone and irl that contradict the notion that curries who live in the west look like your average roti seller from the mainland. Rich = taller/lighter when it comes to ethnics.

• Hmm...
He’s fully Indian and I know several others on this forum alone and irl that contradict the notion that curries who live in the west look like your average roti seller from the mainland. Rich = taller/lighter when it comes to ethnics.
thats just cope lol i live in the west and go to canadian university and i habe not seen a fellow indian look like him just kill urself u coper

• +1
I dont know how to cope as a pajeet subhuman myself

irrelevant but NNN failed btw πŸ’€πŸ˜ž

thats just cope lol i live in the west and go to canadian university and i habe not seen a fellow indian look like him just kill urself u coper
You dumb fucking window licking bluecel, people with fake credentials go to your country to work at Tim hortons. Upper castes or rich families started going to the us/uk in the 80/90’s. Even bengalis, the shortest mfs in India, grow up here with proper nutrition and surpass their parents height by 5-7 in.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and Deleted member 31497
the post got removed, i cant watch

• +1
You dumb fucking window licking bluecel, people with fake credentials go to your country to work at Tim hortons. Upper castes or rich families started going to the us/uk in the 80/90’s. Even bengalis, the shortest mfs in India, grow up here with proper nutrition and surpass their parents height by 5-7 in.
Coping subhuman ahahahhaa where are the high caste inxians ur talking about i see none here u coper please kill urself

• Ugh..
Reactions: lightskinbengali
Coping subhuman ahahahhaa where are the high caste inxians ur talking about i see none here u coper please kill urself
I know niggas who look like this, the us has way better looking ethnics than cancuckistan. Most of the time they look mena tho.

Attachments

• IMG_0199.jpeg
    IMG_0199.jpeg
    43.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31497
I know niggas who look like this, the us has way better looking ethnics than cancuckistan. Most of the time they look mean tho.
Sure u do. I am internation student myself u subhuman just use cherry picked photos to cope theory πŸ‘³πŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸ‘³πŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸ˜‚ u are dalit like me

Sure u do. I am internation student myself u subhuman just use cherry picked photos to cope theory πŸ‘³πŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸ‘³πŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸ˜‚ u are dalit like me
The thing is I myself have a diff pheno than most south asians, western born Indians β‰  international students from a shit pedigree.
IMG 0483

Bump

Last edited:
The thing is I myself have a diff pheno than most south asians, western born Indians β‰  international students from a shit pedigree.
View attachment 2525535
Yea u have a diff pheno not dalit like me but u do not represent what 99% of the curry international students look like

Yea u have a diff pheno not dalit like me but u do not represent what 99% of the curry international students look like
I'm talking about western born ones, they even heightmog native britons.

the post got removed, i cant watch
She got her Account terminated(or she deleted it) ig. Cuz I can't find it. When I'm trying to visit her Account thru my history it says that "Link is broken or removed"

• So Sad
Reactions: SeiGun
LefortLarry

Im brahmin u prick i have more steppe ancestry than u bitch and i mog u 100%

We are indo-aryan and more related to meds like italian than dravidian currycels learn the difference

3757305 IMG 5100

"Aryan Brahmin"

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
LefortLarry

"Canadian University Uniform in the West"

3757305 IMG 5100

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and Deleted member 31497