indian doctor admits its over

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 11963 and 10 others
its over for Delhi hospital patients

Wdym they ran out of oxygen? Is their news studio on a satellite in space?

You, me, gas station. What’re we getting for dinner? Sushi of course, UH OH, there was a roofie inside of our gas station sushi, we black out and wake up in a sewer we’re surrounded by fish, horny fish, You know what that means FISH ORGY, the stench draws in a bear what do we do? We’re gonna fight it, bear fight, bare handed, bare.. NAKED? Oh yes please, we befriend the bear after we beat it in a brawl and ride it into a chuck E. cheese, DANCE DANCE revolution, revolution? Overthrow the government? UH I THINK so! Next thing you know I’m reincarnated as Jesus christ and then i turn into a jet and fly into the sun, black out again, wake up, do a bump, whiteout (which i didn’t know you could do) then i smoked a joint, greened out. Then i turned Into the sun, Uh OH it looks like the meth is kicking in, DUEHDUHERADERHAAAHAHAAAHAH AH AH AHHH

India’s cases are blowing up crazy and they gave away all their COVID relief stuff to other countries, it’s over for so many ppl of the country

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
India’s cases are blowing up crazy and they gave away all their COVID relief stuff to other countries, it’s over for so many ppl of the country
Imagine giving stuff to Bangladesh and having shortage for yourself later . It's over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
Prob all the " vaccinated " who are now causing a spike in cases

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 13197
and other countries are still accepting flights from india

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197