Indian girls do not have sex

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 18408
Curry women are obsessed with money @PrinceLuenLeoncur Can confirm this. No other race of women are obsessed with money like that curry women do even white women have lower standards than them.
Legit. Curry women are better than white and Asian women as a whole but their “princess complex” is by far the Most toxic I have ever encountered, they will eat your dick the. Tell you to your face the moment they have eaten your cock that “if your not rich we will break up soon :hnghn:“ no other race does this. Black women larp as themost extreme so you’d think they’d be the most hypergamous etc but that’s all jestering, White women larp as the least extreme but as we know dating apps and stats show us white women are extremely feminist racist and degenerate despite pretending they are not. But curry women are 100% srs when they say “I live for this Bag 💰

Worst races of women are, starting from top to bottom, bottom is best too is worst

White
East Asian
Latina
Westernised black
North African
Curry women
Black African
Turk
Arab

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Chadeep, Deleted member 18408 and 1 other person
4902973.jpg
Curry women are obsessed with money @PrinceLuenLeoncur Can confirm this. No other race of women are obsessed with money like that curry women do even white women have lower standards than them.
Imo it's best to avoid curry wmn altogether, there's nothing good about them anyway, they also have inflated egos, avoid curry wmn at all costs.

But i won't recommend dating a non caucasian female.
Paki or Afghan wmn can be an amazing bet if your okay with beta buxxing+ islammaxing.

You can easily get a legit Stacy like these

images

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Anyanglover, Deleted member 9779, Titbot and 2 others
Imo it's best to avoid curry wmn altogether, there's nothing good about them anyway, they also have inflated egos, avoid curry wmn at all costs.

But i won't recommend dating a non caucasian female.
Paki or Afghan wmn can be an amazing bet if your okay with beta buxxing+ islammaxing.

You can easily get a legit Stacy like these

images
You can find curry wmn like these in Kashmir etc. But you need to be a Muslim to marry them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18408
All non Muslim Indian girls I know are whores

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 15827
Opposite. OP’s post shows that they count (perhaps count to greater extents than with other girls). The more difficult having sex with a girl is, the more significant the accomplishment is.
Fair point but they're still too ugly to possibly count, I'm Indian btw but understand how low value my race really is :feelswhy:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Marsiere214, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
Legit. Curry women are better than white and Asian women as a whole but their “princess complex” is by far the Most toxic I have ever encountered, they will eat your dick the. Tell you to your face the moment they have eaten your cock that “if your not rich we will break up soon :hnghn:“ no other race does this. Black women larp as themost extreme so you’d think they’d be the most hypergamous etc but that’s all jestering, White women larp as the least extreme but as we know dating apps and stats show us white women are extremely feminist racist and degenerate despite pretending they are not. But curry women are 100% srs when they say “I live for this Bag 💰

Worst races of women are, starting from top to bottom, bottom is best too is worst

White
East Asian
Latina
Westernised black
North African
Curry women
Black African
Turk
Arab
White
Latina
East Asian
Arab
Western black
North African
Turk
Curry

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 15827 and Deprived
White
Latina
East Asian
Arab
Western black
North African
Turk
Curry
>niggers and chinks over literally anything

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and Deleted member 15827
Nah Asians and lightskins can definitely be hot if they're only half ethnic
Sheboons aren't above everything, lightskins are mixed
Chinks are gutter tier unless mixed
Mena mogs latina to oblivion

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
@zv1212 OH fuck sorry nigga I read the post wrong

Unless its some whore NRI most Indian girls born and bred here will not have premarital sex. They're caught between traditional values and the idea of sexual liberation which just arrived here. So they wear skimpy dresses,flirt with everyone and even share obscene memes but theyll never have sex until marriage. Over for us. My plan ascetic and meditation max and then go wife fishing at 25 looking like salludon, its over for me rn and i dont enjoy just to talk to girls because ill get lust for fucking them and that will disturb my mental piece. Im not gonna talk to any girl until 23
What happened with your oneitis:lul:

What happened with your oneitis:lul:
She comes l stand next to me in empty corridor for 15 sec I act distracted in phone she also try sit next to me but I went and sat behind before she could cos of anxiety because no sleep. If slept I would have sexed her on spot

Opposite. OP’s post shows that they count (perhaps count to greater extents than with other girls). The more difficult having sex with a girl is, the more significant the accomplishment is.
I wouldn’t say it works like that, it only appears to work like that

Generally, the better looking a girl is, the more difficult it is to fuck her. The “accomplishment” aspect comes from how good looking she is (note: prostitution is the exception that does not and will never count)

If a girl is an absolutely hideous cat lady who refuses to fuck ANYBODY, fucking her is not more of an accomplishment than fucking some slutty stacy

(I’m not talking about indian girls or the thread topic at all, I’m just talking in general)

• +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Chadpreetmaybe, Deleted member 9779, thecel and 1 other person
blackpill thread needs to be pinned.comments confirms everything about curry women I ever seen.especially the vile personalities,the overinflated egos and the whorishness.

• +1
:geek:

@RabidRosaries

• Ugh..
@BombayVikings thoughts?

It's looks only. Albeit the threshold is lower lightskin 4.5 PSL guy is Slayer here in India tbh. Op is delusional for thinking muh trad wife exists. Many guys in arranged marriage are at verge or roping posting on reddit how their wife hid their past they got to know from some friend.
lightskinned already rules out 90% of indians so I wouldn't say the threshold is lower when combined with 4.5+ psl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21700
all the Urban indian girls exclusively date and fuck muslim men just to spite their hindu fathers.
JNU a college in India recently discovered a sex scandal where muslim boys shared nude pics and videos of their hindu girlfriends, called them Kaffir Randia ( nonmuslim prostitute ), shared women between them, gangbanged them.

few days ago a muslim guy got caught who chopped his hindu girlfriends body into 35 pieces , he fucked sixty plus women from dating apps who were all hindus.