Indian guy caught trying to cheat on his black gf

F

faggotchadlite

action movie prettyboy

Jfl nigga is so dumb, already dating way above his looksmatch yet risks her for a ugly pajeeta

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, Gargantuan, Danish_Retard and 6 others
Surprised he got this girl in The first place.
Swear he sounds like A FOB JFL

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Jfl fake af.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 7098, Gargantuan and 5 others
Jfl the Aziz Ansari bit

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Mewton, Chadethnic101, rand anon and 2 others
  • Woah
Fucking hell the autistic lean in for the kiss 2 mins after meeting her.

Why is no one seriously talking about solving the curry question????

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Chadeep, rand anon and 3 others
Surprised he got this girl in The first place.
Swear he sounds like A FOB JFL
Yeah jfl , he ain't even normie

It says a lot when he has a gf while half of this forum doesn't

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, thecel and Chadethnic101
Fucking hell the autistic lean in for the kiss 2 mins after meeting her.

Why is no one seriously talking about solving the curry question????
Yeah jfl , it's his bihari rapist genes kicking in

• Woah

Video comes across a little fake never had a girl really be as open as the pajeeta to me irl jfl

But the fact he has such an abundant mindset to say fuck it don't care about my gf ima approach another girl makes me cage mirin his redpill mindset jf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, PrinceLuenLeoncur, ROTTING and 1 other person
The indian girl fogs that mongrel.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, johncruz12345 and faggotchadlite
Video comes across a little fake never had a girl really be as open as the pajeeta to me irl jfl

But the fact he has such an abundant mindset to say fuck it don't care about my gf ima approach another girl makes me cage mirin his redpill mindset jf
It works:feelskek:

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Chadethnic101 and thecel
Can’t resist Dravidians

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Chadeep, ROTTING and 3 others

Dude , they sent the pajeeta girl to test if he's loyal

• JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Another hollywood-esque fake hidden cam video.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, ROTTING and Chadethnic101
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 17791
Tbh if he gets the forgiveness she will probably be wrapped around his finger if she is attached to him
Nah, he should leave that goblina and go for his looksmatch.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
Irl no difference
Obviously the foid will have higher SMV but she's clearly a repugnant beast while he's normal looking.

He should just go back to india and be 80th percentile there.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Chadethnic101
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: faggotchadlite
What in the streetshitting fob is this :feelskek::feelskek:
Jew media has it out to crash already low pajeet smv:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

• JFL
Reactions: faggotchadlite

He's not fob, he's long time H1B tech guy, prob been there around 7 years, watching YouTube videos to larp his voice.

Also watched curry and white red tube PUAs told him escape jharkand skinny fat tax by working out.

Clearly forgot to ditch the check shirt he bought at big bazaar before catching his flight to white pussy land.

He looks weak as fuck, defo trains only for mass

• JFL
Reactions: faggotchadlite and Chadethnic101
Jfl dont retarded fobs realize that western born and raised curries are lightskin chadpreet/white htn only?

Yeah, they act the same, curryland insincts never go away :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Just lol hes a fob that wasnt raised here probably. Id never approach an indian foid thats over 5 psl because i already know all average and above average western curry foids are lightskin chadpreet or white guy only.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Yeah, they act the same, curryland insincts never go away :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
What if a H1B dude moved to USA, never visited back, became senior management, so didn't deal with other fobs, didn't get arranged marriage, ate normal food, dressed normal, would his inner pajeet remain, just waiting to emerge, or not ?

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon and Chadethnic101
What if a H1B dude moved to USA, never visited back, became senior management, so didn't deal with other fobs, didn't get arranged marriage, ate normal food, dressed normal, would his inner pajeet remain, just waiting to emerge, or not ?
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Just lol hes a fob that wasnt raised here probably. Id never approach an indian foid thats over 5 psl because i already know all average and above average western curry foids are lightskin chadpreet or white guy only.
Most fobs weren’t raised in the west though

Just lol hes a fob that wasnt raised here probably. Id never approach an indian foid thats over 5 psl because i already know all average and above average western curry foids are lightskin chadpreet or white guy only
I’d be content ltring my 4.5 PSL looks match pajeeta, can’t hve poop skin though :sick::sick::sick:

my sons will hve med bvll coloring inshallah:feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:

Last edited:
Another hollywood-esque fake hidden cam video.
Nah they literally sent the girl to check if he's loyal to his gf , she definitely wasn't interested in his aziz ansari lookalike ass

• Woah
Reactions: rand anon

The pajeeta was an actress bhai, a honeypot, they have to act OTT to ensure a result for the show

Imagine believing reality shows are real. Did you learn nothing from postinng in tales central

Imagine believing reality shows are real. Did you learn nothing from postinng in tales central
The pajeeta was an actress bhai, a honeypot, they have to act OTT to ensure a result for the show
U guys r dumb , ofc the pajeeta is a paid actress that they sent to test the pajeets loyalty

Not to mention all of the people saying such dumb shit here are Indians, yall r low iq asf

U guys r dumb , ofc the pajeeta is a paid actress that they sent to test the pajeets loyalty

Not to mention all of the people saying such dumb shit here are Indians, yall r low iq asf
How's it low IQ, I said she's actress, same as u said?

Jfl nigga is so dumb, already dating way above his looksmatch yet risks her for a ugly pajeeta

The anger of Vishnu I can sense and feel
It exuding from the curry woman’s screen (woman who got cheated on) oh by the Gods I pray she doesn’t summon Kali to smite Rajaprajeet

The whole show is scripted and fake including, everyone included

The anger of Vishnu I can sense and feel
It exuding from the curry woman’s screen (woman who got cheated on) oh by the Gods I pray she doesn’t summon Kali to smite Rajaprajeet
She's q negro