Indian guy dies during Leg Lengthening surgery. [Brutal Blackpill Story]

ascension

ascension

LARP Detection Expert
So there's quite a lot to this story, I've linked it below, it's a good read if you can be bothered. It's written by the guy's sister.

TLDR:

>Indian guy born in Toronto
>Genius level IQ and achievements: By age 29 he had completed a STEM degree, Interned at SpaceX, Coded software for the International Space Station, Bitcoin millionaire, Worked at Intel, Started his own company making $50k a month.
>Despite all these achievements, he was depressed and attempted suicide at 21.
>Never felt he got the respect he deserved for all his hard work.
>Eventually became redpilled and started hating feminism (Based asf).
>Finds blackpill, and decides to get Leg Lengthening surgery in Italy.
>Dies during surgery from Pulmonary Embolism (blood clot).

If that wasn't brutal enough...

>Sister who wrote the article about him is low level journalist, her achievements don't even come close to 1% of her brothers
>Still lives happy life, and is married to White man:

71189064_168397794308222_9162578245573724561_n-jpg.481353

Most brutally blackpilling story of all time. No money, status or achievements can overcome looks/height theory for men.

And women can't lose in 2023, no matter what their career or looks level.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, angelo, BeanletMogger and 56 others
Life of sub 6ft5s

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: lightskinbengali, enchanted_elixir, ROTTING and 15 others
Proof of women living on tutorial mode

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Saggitarian, Don Alejo Garza and 13 others
that is brutal..

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Danish_Retard, HighClassMaxing and 2 others
Proof of women living on tutorial mode

Legit. You can literally be a genius as a man in 2023 but you'll still be belittled for your height/looks. Living as an ethnic man in 2023 is like playing on nightmare difficulty with no controller and both your thumbs chopped off

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zura, Saggitarian, twilight and 17 others
I remember this story. I think Guichet was his surgeon. Can't blood clots be avoided during LL with blood thinners like aspirin and stretching / movement. IDK if he was doing this properly but it's scary nonetheless.

Also yeah brutal the guy probably always had a chip on his shoulder despite his success because of pheno, height etc.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ROTTING, fauxfox, horizontallytall and 5 others
It's been posted many times you greycel. Wait I'm actually the greycel lol.

She writes in a very touching manner,

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, subhuman incel, ReadBooksEveryday and 4 others
I remember this story. I think Guichet was his surgeon. Can't blood clots be avoided during LL with blood thinners like aspirin and stretching / movement. IDK if he was doing this properly but it's scary nonetheless.

Also yeah brutal the guy probably always had a chip on his shoulder despite his success because of pheno, height etc.
But with all that money im surprised he didnt go to a good doctor and had successful surgery. Never heard of more deaths...

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: lightskinbengali, ROTTING, Danish_Retard and 3 others
But with all that money im surprised he didnt go to a good doctor and had successful surgery. Never heard of more deaths...
Guichet was not a bad doctor. I think back at that time he was one of the more famous LL surgeons. I also think this isn't necessarily the doctor's fault. You need to move and stretch your legs to avoid blood clots. It can happen on long haul flights with old people. That's more on you I believe. They give you instructions. Might have been a genetic risk factor too.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: joseph, J o r o, ROTTING and 4 others

Attachments

• vhmdyiofetuawetkcx68.jpg
    vhmdyiofetuawetkcx68.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, subhuman incel, PointOfNoReturn and 1 other person
What did he look like

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Legit. You can literally be a genius as a man in 2023 but you'll still be belittled for your height/looks. Living as an ethnic man in 2023 is like playing on nightmare difficulty with no controller and both your thumbs chopped off
Yes let's blame it on being ethnic

Am ethnic and don't share his pain. He was weak

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hottaco34, MaxillaMaxing, subhuman incel and 3 others
Brutal.

Although even if LL succeeded this guy would still be invisible. He was 5'7'', how much was he expecting to reach? 5'10? Still would be invisible at that height. People here would be mad but IMO LL should only be done by sub 5'4'' males.

• +1
Reactions: dracosondracos, subhuman incel, PointOfNoReturn and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and PointOfNoReturn
Brutal.

Although even if LL succeeded this guy would still be invisible. He was 5'7'', how much was he expecting to reach? 5'10? Still would be invisible at that height. People here would be mad but IMO LL should only be done by sub 5'4'' males.
It's also worth it if you're almost in very tall territory (6'1" but wants to be 6'4"-5") The extra inches in that particular height range are very valuable and the halo starts becoming very noticeable after 6'2"

The height halo at 6'4" is so much more powerful than at 6'1"...

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, User49, klip11 and 4 others
Blackpill claims another soul

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zura, dracosondracos, ;-; and 6 others
Yes let's blame it on being ethnic

Am ethnic and don't share his pain. He was weak
Ur so stupid kid

He mogs u

Doesn't even look short and is high iq

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, PrinceofDarkness, fauxfox and 5 others
It's also worth it if you're almost in very tall territory (6'1" but wants to be 6'4"-5") The extra inches in that particular height range are very valuable.
I think its not worth the risk. Such a brutal surgery should only be done if your case is really extreme. Breaking your bones which may result in death to slay more seems crazy to me. Anyone who is doing it at 6'1'' has to be mentally ill.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: JL~, Yuya Moggershima, AspiringMogger and 8 others
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28691 and Gladiator
They look like good people

• +1
Reactions: zura, Sub0, PointOfNoReturn and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
He didn't kill himself blud :ROFLMAO:
If I jump into a pool of sharks thinking it will be a fun time, it doesn't negate it being stupid

• Hmm...
Reactions: ascension
Seems unlucky tbh. I'd only go for LL in America.

Must've been a shit job by the surgeon??

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, PointOfNoReturn and ascension
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: virren, PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 23778
And people question why I'm transitioning to white.
6'0" White HTN in 2023 or death. You will be treated like shit everywhere. Especially if you're curry you're a joke, even liberals hate you and everyone will shit on you.

• +1
Reactions: joseph, zura, dracosondracos and 2 others
I think its not worth the risk. Such a brutal surgery should only be done if your case is really extreme. Breaking your bones which may result in death to slay more seems crazy to me. Anyone who is doing it at 6'1'' has to be mentally ill.
It's gotten a lot better. I don't think the death rate is high at all. Give it 5-10 more years and it will keep getting better. I agree kinks do need to be worked out. IDK if I would do it currently.

Some guy on the forum said he did 15cm double LL and recovered in 4 months.

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox, subhuman incel, Vain786 and 1 other person
Seems unlucky tbh. I'd only go for LL in America.

Must've been a shit job by the surgeon??

It was a few years ago when LL techniques weren't as advanced + it's unclear from the article if it was surgeon's fault.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Vain786
And people question why I'm transitioning to white.
6'0" White HTN in 2023 or death. You will be treated like shit everywhere. Especially if you're curry you're a joke, even liberals hate you and everyone will shit on you.
Nah u just have to be chad it's the same for all races

Ethnics have it harder tho yh.. he tried to fix it and got unlucky

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 23778 and ascension
Nah u just have to be chad it's the same for all races

Ethnics have it harder tho yh.. he tried to fix it and got unlucky

Fr, I respect the guy. He wasn't soy and bluepilled. He tried to looksmax but failed, nothing wrong with that.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: zura, Don Alejo Garza, PrinceofDarkness and 7 others
So there's quite a lot to this story, I've linked it below, it's a good read if you can be bothered. It's written by the guy's sister.

TLDR:

>Indian guy born in Toronto
>Genius level IQ and achievements: By age 29 he had completed a STEM degree, Interned at SpaceX, Coded software for the International Space Station, Bitcoin millionaire, Worked at Intel, Started his own company making $50k a month.
>Despite all these achievements, he was depressed and attempted suicide at 21.
>Never felt he got the respect he deserved for all his hard work.
>Eventually became redpilled and started hating feminism (Based asf).
>Finds blackpill, and decides to get Leg Lengthening surgery in Italy.
>Dies during surgery from Pulmonary Embolism (blood clot).

If that wasn't brutal enough...

>Sister who wrote the article about him is low level journalist, her achievements don't even come close to 1% of her brothers
>Still lives happy life, and is married to White man:

71189064_168397794308222_9162578245573724561_n-jpg.481353

Most brutally blackpilling story of all time. No money, status or achievements can overcome looks/height theory for men.

And women can't lose in 2023, no matter what their career or looks level.
These cunts will claim colourism is bad and yet they date only White to bleach their offspring jfl

• +1
Reactions: zura, PrinceofDarkness, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
These cunts will claim colourism is bad and yet they date only White to bleach their offspring jfl
Yes totally blind to their biases. Impossible to reason with. Lost causes.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Fr, I respect the guy. He wasn't soy and bluepilled. He tried to looksmax but failed, nothing wrong with that.
He can't have been properly blackpilled tho, we know better than to do LL even now when it's safer, and we focus on fixing face

if blackpill reached him he would probably not be dead

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Truecel luck: tries to ascend by plastic surgery, ends up dying. And people try to convince me to get plastic surgery as well. This is what would happen to me; I’d die on the surgery table. Because I also suffer from truecel luck.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dracosondracos, Deleted member 28691, ROTTING and 8 others
He can't have been properly blackpilled tho, we know better than to do LL even now when it's safer, and we focus on fixing face

if blackpill reached him he would probably not be dead

I think you have to be a hardcore blackpiller in order to try LL, despite it's complications.

• +1
Reactions: zura, PrinceofDarkness, Danish_Retard and 3 others
Truecel luck: tries to ascend by plastic surgery, ends up dying. And people try to convince me to get plastic surgery as well. This is what would happen to me; I’d die on the surgery table. Because I also suffer from truecel luck.
JFL don't need to do invasive ones u don't even need orbital decompression akhi

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and ascension
he and his sister were very good looking for shitskins, he just probably had insane autism

• +1
Reactions: Don Alejo Garza, Danish_Retard, Hottaco34 and 3 others
JFL don't need to do invasive ones u don't even need orbital decompression akhi
I kind of do. My eyes are buggy. Also this guy just got operated on his legs, which seems less bad than being operated in your face. 🫣

• +1
he and his sister were very good looking for shitskins, he just probably had insane autism
He was definitely not ugly. And she is just meh.

• +1
Reactions: Lurker69, horizontallytall, Hottaco34 and 2 others
He clearly above average in looks and iq mogger
Yet like a little bitch he couldn't handle being mogged. I'm sure you relate to him in many ways hence your reactions jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28691, PrinceofDarkness and subhuman incel
Being a gl ethnic isn't enough tbh u really have to be the best in every way

NT, looks, money etc or average cumskin mogs

• +1
Reactions: dracosondracos, lightskinbengali, Danish_Retard and 3 others
Yet like a little bitch he couldn't handle being mogged. I'm sure you relate to him in many ways hence your reactions jfl
Show face ugly subhuman

• +1