“Indian is Incel” doesn’t apply in the UK

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Retiring from Looksmaxxing after I’m lean
Vast majority of Indians which migrated to UK were from Punjab, Gujarat and other nearby states (North Indian):

165DDCCF 0255 4EF4 8167 6BB4335CABF3

While in America “Indian is Incel” is mostly true because majority of Indians that migrated there were South Indians, a lot being from Andhra Pradesh:

66511AD2 03EF 4BCA 9E52 08DF54890149

Pakistanis and Punjabi Indians have the bad boy stereotype in UK while South Indians understandably have the nerd/incel stereotype in US.

Fellow UK Curries like @MakinItHappen and @JustBeCurryBrah (who I got most of this info from) can back this up.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, Chadethnic101, Deleted member 20327 and 31 others
F209487F 89AF 40F1 AA2E 39743E1FB8D9

• JFL
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, Deleted member 23558, EdouardManlet and 38 others

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, EdouardManlet, Deprived and 24 others
The north indian cope is funny tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 15004 and 28 others
No they are probably all from the bigger lower clsss caste families and very poor and ugly too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Jfl at this cope. There are lots of lighter skinned indians in the US.

Also lol at acting like north India is full of olive skinned moggers when in reality people on the streets of Delhi look the same as slums of tamilnadu
Jpg

Voting in Lok Sabha pollsjpg

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 15004 and 22 others

Also lol at acting like north India is full of olive skinned moggers when in reality people on the streets of Delhi look the same as slums of tamilnadu
View attachment 1045078
View attachment 1045079
UK Punjabis mog

They are darker because they live in India, mirin the low IQ

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Currycoper, Yuya Moggershima and 7 others

View attachment 1045078
View attachment 1045079
How to spot a curry online: he knows any city or part of India other than Mumbai and Delhi

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, Deleted member 23558, D1390pilled and 19 others
Darker*

UK Punjabis are lighter than residential Indians
That might be because higher castes have more ANI ancestry, and only higher castes can afford quality education in India

Why do curries always go on about north and suth curries. They are all the same.

• +1
Reactions: D1390pilled, Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 19469 and 10 others
JBI

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
indians taking over damn hide your aryan princesses boys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Lolcel and Babyblackcarrot
Why do curries always go on about north and suth curries. They are all the same.
Indians have their own racepill / racial heirarchy within the currypill caste is a big thing

• +1
Reactions: .👽., Gaia262 and volcelfatcel
82a0d16f 6260 43a3 9567 21b5d953ce08

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12856

View attachment 1045078
View attachment 1045079
Lmao Tamils are just black people with less crime jfl.

Of course they will be big once they drop their shitty estrogenic diet. And some a

places like the Chinese parts of India will never advance past 5-5 though.

and places like Maharashtra are super short from when I went. U can tell if a person is Marathi because they will be short asf.

Bruh no one can tell a difference just bcz you’re 2 shades lighter

stop being a self hater

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, kuroro, Yuya Moggershima and 15 others
north indian caucasian masterrace strikes again

Bruh no one can tell a difference just bcz you’re 2 shades lighter

stop being a self hater
Tbh. I always cage when people do this.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 5912 and 3 others
I dont know what part of the UK OP is from but every Indian that lives near me looks like shit

Vast majority of Indians which migrated to UK were from Punjab, Gujarat and other nearby states (North Indian):

View attachment 1045044

While in America “Indian is Incel” is mostly true because majority of Indians that migrated there were South Indians, a lot being from Andhra Pradesh:

View attachment 1045045

Pakistanis and Punjabi Indians have the bad boy stereotype in UK while South Indians understandably have the nerd/incel stereotype in US.

Fellow UK Curries like @MakinItHappen and @JustBeCurryBrah (who I got most of this info from) can back this up.
Don't categorize all South Indians like that. Mallus(From Kerala) we different. I can show many examples even if you doubt.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and AsGoodAsItGets
and places like Maharashtra are super short from when I went. U can tell if a person is Marathi because they will be short asf
Lol what a cope I live in Mumbai and almost all the upper caste Marathis (Deshastha and Kokanstha Brahmins) I see are above 5’8. Even zoomer Marathas and Dalits are quite tall

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin and 6'1currycel
Don't categorize all South Indians like that. Mallus(From Kerala) we different. I can show many examples even if you doubt.
Caste matters more than geographical position. Most of the high caste Keralites and other South Indians I‘ve seen are lighter skinned and have caucasoid skulls. Can you tell me some high-caste South Indian surnames?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin
Caste matters more than geographical position. Most of the high caste Keralites and other South Indians I‘ve seen are lighter skinned and have caucasoid skulls. Can you tell me some high-caare South Indian surnames?
Well I'm Mallu Christian so the Caste system doesn't apply to us and Mallu Muslims.
We have either Muslim,Christian, or Village names as our last names. 90% of the Christians have either biblical or malayalam version of biblical name as last names. For example Philipose(Philip), Jose(John) extc. The other 10% has their village or family house name as last name. For Mallu Muslims it's always arabic/Quaranic last name since they didn't have as many rights and land opportunities during the Chera Dynasty as the Nasranis(Christians) did.

Side Note(There are darker people in the Christian and Muslim families as well including mine cause a lot of Hindus converted and mixed over the last 1000 years). So this makes the average Mallu/Malayali pretty mixed in terms of Indian standards.

But as for the question you asked earlier, some High Caste Malayali surnames are Panikaar,Nair, and Nambudari,Menon, some Pillais. This is only for KERALA. I don't know about any other South Indian states as one state is already complicated enough as you can see bruh😂😭🤦🏽‍♂️

Last edited:
  • +1
Lol what a cope I live in Mumbai and almost all the upper caste Marathis (Deshastha and Kokanstha Brahmins) I see are above 5’8. Even zoomer Marathas and Dalits are quite tall
It's not necessarily about the caste but rather a higher caste GETS To eat better and more nutritious food so on average they grow taller. In Kerala, everyone eats beef even Hindus so that's why we've come to be the second tallest state after Punjab. (You can search up stats if you don't believe me). Geographical position matters slightly as well, a good amount of Mallus and tamils aren't even that brown, they just tan very easily due to the immense heat in South India especially Tamils because they had much less intermixing with other races overtime unlike Mallus.

Last edited:
  • +1
Well I'm Mallu Christian so the Caste system doesn't apply to us and Mallu Muslims.
We have either Muslim,Christian, or Village names as our last names. 90% of the Christians have either biblical or malayalam version of biblical name as last names. For example Philipose(Philip), Jose(John) extc. The other 10% has their village or family house name as last name. For Mallu Muslims it's always arabic/Quaranic last name since they didn't have as many rights and land opportunities during the Chera Dynasty as the Nasranis(Christians) did.

Side Note(There are darker people in the Christian and Muslim families as well including mine cause a lot of Hindus converted and mixed over the last 1000 years). So this makes the average Mallu/Malayali pretty mixed in terms of Indian standards.

But as for the question you asked earlier, some High Caste Malayali surnames are Panikaar,Nair, and Nambudari,Menon, some Pillais. This is only for KERALA. I don't know about any other South Indian states as one state is already complicated enough as you can see bruh😂😭🤦🏽‍♂️
South India is a mutt central. Many guys and girls there can pass as Latinos. But those are rare.

• +1
South India is a mutt central. Many guys and girls there can pass as Latinos. But those are rare.
Yeah in Kerala I would say 40% Of the population are black/darkskin, 40% of the population any shade of brown skin and 20% are lightskin/caramel like me. But out of all South Indian states, we still have the most light people(no racist shit)
Most of us have curly/wavy hair and big lips regardless of color.
P.S. Don't say no we don't because #1 There's only 85k Mallus in the U.S. and we have the smallest population out of all South Indians anyways.

• +1
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, Deleted member 10615, Lolcel and 3 others
Yeah in Kerala I would say 40% Of the population are black/darkskin, 40% of the population any shade of brown skin and 20% are lightskin/caramel like me. But out of all South Indian states, we still have the most light people(no racist shit)
Most of us have curly/wavy hair and big lips regardless of color.
P.S. Don't say no we don't because #1 There's only 85k Mallus in the U.S. and we have the smallest population out of all South Indians anyways.
I think most South Indian population in USA is made up by Andhra Guys And Tamil Nadu ones.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and SPFromNY914
South India is a mutt central. Many guys and girls there can pass as Latinos. But those

I think most South Indian population in USA is made up by Andhra Guys And Tamil Nadu ones.
Yup, it's why it sort of gets me tight/mad when people say South Indians are ugly like they never heard of us Mallus from Kerala? smh. If you go on tiktok btw and search up Mallu or Malluboys you'll see that most guys almost always have wavy or curly hair and big lips. Some famous Mallus on tiktok are Faiz Riyas, Khalin Pudapakam, and Jerome Robin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13642, AsGoodAsItGets, Chadeep and 1 other person
Im curry

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Warlow, AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 10579 and 1 other person
Yup, it's why it sort of gets me tight/mad when people say South Indians are ugly like they never heard of us Mallus from Kerala? smh. If you go on tiktok btw and search up Mallu or Malluboys you'll see that most guys almost always have wavy or curly hair and big lips. Some famous Mallus on tiktok are Faiz Riyas, Khalin Pudapakam, and Jerome Robin.
I mean same with North India tbh. Only Himachal, Kashmir and Punjab has good looking guys. Bihari and UP and MP are ugly as fuck.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: currylightskin, Deleted member 11675 and AsGoodAsItGets
It's not necessarily about the caste but rather a higher caste GETS To eat better and more nutritious food so on average they grow taller. In Kerala, everyone eats beef even Hindus so that's why we've come to be the second tallest state after Punjab
Upper castes also have more European admixture so they are generally taller plus better nutrition due to their socio-economic class
they just tan very easily due to the immense heat in South India especially Tamils because they had much less intermixing with other races overtime unlike Mallus
Stop with the ‘we wuz fair n shiet’ cope. Sun tan is mostly cope and most Indians look like shit in indoor lighting anyway
20% are lightskin/caramel like me
Is that you in your avi? If so then you wouldn’t be considered fair skinned in India but it’s probably a good skin colour in the west

• +1
Reactions: Navnith and currylightskin
I’m half north half South Indian
My north side is fairer skinned in terms of height I am taller than almost every male on my north side however most dudes are taller than me on south side the adult males are almost all 6’0+ plus and more robust in build and face tbh.

South Indians vary quite a lot tbh there are some populations that have insane frames and there is you’re typical short fat dark dudes too it really depends.
Copers acting like “Muh North Indian so I don’t get failed” cunts are just coping tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6302, AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 10408 and 1 other person
I mean same with North India tbh. Only Himachal, Kashmir and Punjab has good looking guys. Bihari and UP and MP are ugly as fuck.
ONLY UPPER CASTE. I’ve seen ugly af people when I was in Punjab, but the rich farmers and landlords were almost always tall, fair and European looking

• +1
Upper castes also have more European admixture so they are generally taller plus better nutrition due to their socio-economic class

Stop with the ‘we wuz fair n shiet’ cope. Sun tan is mostly cope and most Indians look like shit in indoor lighting anyway

Is that you in your avi? If so then you wouldn’t be considered fair skinned in India but it’s probably a good skin colour in the west
Obv that's me in Avi bruh ask around bout me and btw I meant South Indians that have my natural skin tone gets tanned easy, not the natural brown skin ones.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and AsGoodAsItGets
My north side is fairer skinned in terms of height I am taller than almost every male on my north side however most dudes are taller than me on south side the adult males are almost all 6’0+ plus and more robust in build and face tbh.

South Indians vary quite a lot tbh there are some populations that have insane frames and there is you’re typical short fat dark dudes too it really depends.
Copers acting like “Muh North Indian so I don’t get failed” cunts are just coping tbh
I agree, all my family is tall and my both my parents are South Indian Mallus. Literally, everyone born 1980s and on is at least 5'8 and half of us are over 6ft. Again, I don't think Caste system applies to us christians and Muslims from Kerala and if it did, I NEVER heard anyone in both sides of my family say anything about it ever in my life. Not even when We visit Kerala.
(Again, I can't speak for other South Indians, I'm sure other states have tall people as well but I only know Kerala).

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and SubhumanCurrycel
ONLY UPPER CASTE. I’ve seen ugly af people when I was in Punjab, but the rich farmers and landlords were almost always tall, fair and European looking
Lower caste are from Bihar and UP tbh

And yeah, lol my mom is lightskin, one of her brothers is brownskin, and the other one is darkskin all biologically related I kid you not. We are mixed people. In a Mallu family, there's probably gonna be a darkskin person even if everyone else is brown or light. Vice Versa.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin, AsGoodAsItGets and SubhumanCurrycel