“Indian is Incel” doesn’t apply in the UK

South India is a mutt central. Many guys and girls there can pass as Latinos. But those are rare.
In india all north curries have a huge superiority complex.Ita like they treat south Indians as some inferior human beings. I never understood why tbh.Even I have to face discrimination on a regular basis

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Copeful, Zygos4Life and 2 others
It does you’d get it if you lived here

Biharis are subhumans tbh, ugliest Indians after the Telugus
You're right, I prolly will get it if I lived there, But I know for a fact the Most fair Caste System is def in Kerala. Ik I obviously been having some bias recently in this thread but it's actually all facts. Y'all can do research. We have the most religious equality and harmony out of all states

In india all north curries have a huge superiority complex.Ita like they treat south Indians as some inferior human beings. I never understood why tbh.Even I have to face discrimination on a regular basis
Yeah because the media portrays all South Indians as dark which is clearly not true. Again, idk bout other states but If you watch Malayalam movies/Mollywood you'll see that the skin tones are diverse and vary. Not everyone's dark even tho a lot are. Most are actually brown like the average North Indian, some are light.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin, Chadeep and Jason Voorhees
UK Punjabis mog

They are darker because they live in India, mirin the low IQ
In the U.S., Punjabis,Gujaratis, and Mallus Mog I'm not gonna lie if we're going by Indian standards.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
They are equally racist to North Eastern Ones.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
And yeah, lol my mom is lightskin, one of her brothers is brownskin, and the other one is darkskin all biologically related I kid you not. We are mixed people. In a Mallu family, there's probably gonna be a darkskin person even if everyone else is brown or light. Vice Versa.
My mother is South Indian and she often gets mistaken for Persian/middle eastern, fairer than my North Indian dad.
My brothers light skinned and I’m way darker.
Copers ITT acting as if there’s a cut off for good and bad Indian genetics need to kys

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin, Deleted member 6302 and SPFromNY914
My mother is South Indian and she often gets mistaken for Persian/middle eastern, fairer than my North Indian dad.
My brothers light skinned and I’m way darker.
Copers ITT acting as if there’s a cut off for good and bad Indian genetics need to kys
On Average North Indians are still lighter BUT I agree they take it way too far. I've been to Delhi for Taj Mahal trip. and there were super dark people there I thought I was in some places of Tamil Nadu and Kerala. Btw why is North India so dirty compared to South. I never seen Cows walking and shittting in the streets in Kerala, I kid you not. We have elephants tho haha

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin, 5'8manlet, AsGoodAsItGets and 4 others
On Average North Indians are still lighter BUT I agree they take it way too far. I've been to Delhi for Taj Mahal trip. and there were super dark people there I thought I was in some places of Tamil Nadu and Kerala. Btw why is North India so dirty compared to South. I never seen Cows walking and shittting in the streets in Kerala, I kid you not. We have elephants tho haha
Biharis are the biggest scums tbh. I hate them. Rather have an civilised South Indian than a Bihari.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Jason Voorhees
In india all north curries have a huge superiority complex.
Because caucasoid > negroid but most of these North Indian pajeets think they’re descendents of Europeans while they’re the same shitskins as most of the people they crap on

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and SPFromNY914
Because caucasoid > negroid but most of these North Indian pajeets think they’re descendents of Europeans while they’re the same shitskins as most of the people they crap on
Mallus/Malayalis also have more admixture of arab and porteguese genes. Hence why some people think me and some other family members are Middleeastern. We have the Most Middleeastern/Euro DNA out of all South Indians due to all the spice traders that arrived in the area and intermixed.
Plus Better diet than anyone in India except Punjabis and b we have #1 best Healthcare system.
We have all this yet rarely any of us are cocky about it and we're Humble.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210317-025717_Quora.jpg
    Screenshot_20210317-025717_Quora.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
  • +1
Lol have you seen all the South Indian lungis on Quora harping about muh divelupmint and muh sickularism? I have seen countless answers written by South Indians talking about how much superior their states are compared to North India. Also Tamilians are probably the cringiest people in existence with their whole undu gundu pundu Tamil better than Hindi crap
Plus Better diet than anyone in India except Punjabis and b we have #1 best Healthcare system.
Agree tbh. All this hindpoo dindpoo nonsense cucked Indians hard

• +1
shit hindu dindu cope .

they call indians shitskins for a reason

They are copers man. Like bro, you guys are both indian. It's super retarded.

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, AsGoodAsItGets, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
"India from area X looks whiter than Indian from area Y"
Meanwhile both look like coal close to a white person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, AbandonShip, Warlow and 4 others
"India from area X looks whiter than Indian from area Y"
Meanwhile both look like coal close to a white person
Yeah tbh. These north indians are like top 1%. You can use this for every race. And they aren't even that light honestly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and Jason Voorhees
Yeah tbh. These north indians are like top 1%. You can use this for every race. And they aren't even that light honestly.
Exactly even less I'd say top 0.1%.This north curry has Caucasoid features but still when I asked girls on reddit to guess his race.Only a few of them guessed him to be a med.Curries simply have different proportions and ratios

Images 98

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Chadeep and johncruz12345
He doesn't even look curry lmao he looks exotic def not white though
Exactly even less I'd say top 0.1%.This north curry has Caucasoid features but still when I asked girls on reddit to guess his race.Only a few of them guessed him to be a med.Curries simply have different proportions and ratios

View attachment 1046278

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: currylightskin, Warlow, AsGoodAsItGets and 1 other person

View attachment 1046278
He has Northeastern Mongoloid DNA.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Jason Voorhees
South indian men can be absolute moggers in height and frame. They can also have a high class phenotype but still look indian. However that is a minority. Most are just 5'10 and below and look like just a typical curry guy off the street. The gl ones have insane bone structure though.

North indian men just love to think they're better than south indian men because they're lighter and more caucasian features. When in reality they are coping hard. Most north Indians do not look like the good looking ones, the good looking ones are very very rare.

I do not see the point in this thread, just because you're south indian doesn't mean you can't be considered good looking so no, america doesn't have sub humans because of south indian.

Also north indians don't have a bad boy stereotype in the UK lmao, I've been to UK several times and curry boys definitely have a bad at sports, skinny fat, short on average, and mommy's boys, not to mention being very
studious. Regardlesss if they're north or south indian you're still gonna have a shit stereotype jfl. Arab boys have the bad boy stereotype in uk tbh while african americans have the bad boy stereotype in america.

I was dissapointed in this post because op seems to be very racist and very much traditional like indians in India where they care about skin tone and worship eurocentric features

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin, Yuya Moggershima, SPFromNY914 and 8 others
This is right, we mog the white fuckers lol.

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Warlow, AsGoodAsItGets and 2 others
Op is acting like an Indian aunty and extended family who loves to promote north indians and their beauty standards and having the whitest baby while putting down south Indians for no apparent reason

South Indians deserve better tbh, I feel bad that they get casted out because of skin and not having european features.

I guess it's true though, you can take people out of india but you can't take the India out of them

Op is a good example: out of india and lives in uk but loves to claim he's badboy because he's north indian and puts down south indian

Then they're are those guys who love to claim their not curry like @zaynbrah even when they post pics of their family and you can clearly see they're curry lmao.

Some of You guys reek of insecurity it's fucking disgusting.

We are all curries, north Indians, south Indian west indian, east indian It doesn't matter. They see us all the same (ie white people and other) and we are nearly all the same, we pretty much share the same language majority of the time, eat the same food etc.

We have different features and builds but we can all be good looking if we have good genes. Unfortunately not many curry guys have good genes.

stop creating a divide when we don't need one, this isn't india jfl

You're not better than south i
South indian men can be absolute moggers in height and frame. They can also have a high class phenotype but still look indian. However that is a minority. Most are just 5'10 and below and look like just a typical curry guy off the street. The gl ones have insane bone structure though.

North indian men just love to think they're better than south indian men because they're lighter and more caucasian features. When in reality they are coping hard. Most north Indians do not look like the good looking ones, the good looking ones are very very rare.

I do not see the point in this thread, just because you're south indian doesn't mean you can't be considered good looking so no, america doesn't have sub humans because of south indian.

Also north indians don't have a bad boy stereotype in the UK lmao, I've been to UK several times and curry boys definitely have a bad at sports, skinny fat, short on average, and mommy's boys, not to mention being very
studious. Regardlesss if they're north or south indian you're still gonna have a shit stereotype jfl. Arab boys have the bad boy stereotype in uk tbh while african americans have the bad boy stereotype in america.

I was dissapointed in this post because op seems to be very racist and very much traditional like indians in India where they care about skin tone and worship eurocentric features

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, SPFromNY914, Copeful and 4 others
Op is acting like an Indian aunty and extended family who loves to promote north indians and their beauty standards and having the whitest baby while putting down south Indians for no apparent reason

South Indians deserve better tbh, I feel bad that they get casted out because of skin and not having european features.

I guess it's true though, you can take people out of india but you can't take the India out of them

Op is a good example: out of india and lives in uk but loves to claim he's badboy because he's north indian and puts down south indian

Then they're are those guys who love to claim their not curry like @zaynbrah even when they post pics of their family and you can clearly see they're curry lmao.

We are all curries, north Indians, south Indian west indian, east indian It doesn't matter. They see us all the same (ie white people and other) and we are nearly all the same, we pretty much share the same language majority of the time, eat the same food etc.

We have different features and builds but we can all be good looking if we have good genes. Unfortunately not many curry guys have good genes.

lmao shut up dirty bastard south

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Warlow and SPFromNY914
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow, AsGoodAsItGets, lutte and 2 others

View attachment 1046278
Yeah this guy looks fucking insane. Hes obviously not med tho. I think its the dark eye area. Kinda looks like a shadow.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Jason Voorhees
Little fucking baby not man enough to respond for me, agahhahaha 😈

Man. As an outsider, it looks fucking pathetic. I know some south indian guys who outslay all these coping "north indians"

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, AsGoodAsItGets, Jason Voorhees and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: syke, 5'8manlet, Chadeep and 1 other person
O
He's Manu bora my favourite curry model.Looks even better motion tbh.99th percentile.He Is a doctor too

Wtf I'm the photo above he doesn't look curry at all but in the video he's obviously curry just really good looking

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Chadeep and Jason Voorhees
O

Wtf I'm the photo above he doesn't look curry at all but in the video he's obviously curry just really good looking
In photo he is squinting hard.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, Deleted member 15004, AbandonShip and 6 others

Blackpilled again 5’10 Dravidian just LDAR tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
  • +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
It's not necessarily about the caste but rather a higher caste GETS To eat better and more nutritious food so on average they grow taller. In Kerala, everyone eats beef even Hindus so that's why we've come to be the second tallest state after Punjab. (You can search up stats if you don't believe me). Geographical position matters slightly as well, a good amount of Mallus and tamils aren't even that brown, they just tan very easily due to the immense heat in South India especially Tamils because they had much less intermixing with other races overtime unlike Mallus.
Yep, I can range around 6-7 tones depending on skincare and location tbh, so what the kid said about being in uk is true. Im lighter who Im in EU. Same is true for all ethnic skin as in tendency to tan, scar, for hyperpigmentation PIH etc.

• +1
South India is a mutt central. Many guys and girls there can pass as Latinos. But those are rare.
Yeah depending on overall outlook, some crew cut friends of mine get mistaken for latinos in the us. I get mistaken for arab / med jfl (that's true for some malls muslims / christians in the malbari region)

• +1
ONLY UPPER CASTE. I’ve seen ugly af people when I was in Punjab, but the rich farmers and landlords were almost always tall, fair and European looking
water..

Mallus/Malayalis also have more admixture of arab and porteguese genes. Hence why some people think me and some other family members are Middleeastern. We have the Most Middleeastern/Euro DNA out of all South Indians due to all the spice traders that arrived in the area and intermixed.
Mirin mallu pride ngltbh

• +1
North Indian look down on South Indians, Pakistanis and NW Indians look down on North Indians. Pashtuns look down on Pakistani Punjabis.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6302 and Jason Voorhees