“Indian is Incel” doesn’t apply in the UK

Jfl at this cope. There are lots of lighter skinned indians in the US.

Also lol at acting like north India is full of olive skinned moggers when in reality people on the streets of Delhi look the same as slums of tamilnadu
View attachment 1045078
View attachment 1045079
Delhi is a major city and has lots of migrants from across India. If you go to Amritsar and compare the people there to people from Chennai, you will notice a big difference.

In regards to OP, South Asians are definitely incel tier in the UK as well but it isn't as bad as in the US

Go back to Reddit not even joking
please don't reply. kbyeee....

This is like asking which side of your shit smells better

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
I tried to search idk
it has to be shopped tho tbh, blacks and whites usually have the highest SMV, this one has to be made by one of those JBC copers

it wouldnt surprise me if that was real tho, i mean the uk is just as cucked as germany, and stuff like that definitely couldve come out of germany

Exactly even less I'd say top 0.1%.This north curry has Caucasoid features but still when I asked girls on reddit to guess his race.Only a few of them guessed him to be a med.Curries simply have different proportions and ratios

View attachment 1046278
it's skin tone
his is good
but it's not where near a meds skin tone
the undertones

and he doesn't look good unfrauded

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
it has to be shopped tho tbh, blacks and whites usually have the highest SMV, this one has to be made by one of those JBC copers

it wouldnt surprise me if that was real tho, i mean the uk is just as cucked as germany, and stuff like that definitely couldve come out of germany
Bare in mind it’s just one study, not every result is consistent + I can’t even find the method

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Chadeep and HowAmIAlive123
North mogs fucksKe

• JFL
Reactions: SPFromNY914
Categories like "Latino/Latina" and referring to East Asians as "Asian" (In the UK, "Asian" means Indian/Pakistani/Bangladeshi)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
Doesn't apply in Australia either so long as the pajeet is reasonably tall and not a framelet balding ubereats driver.

• +1
Vast majority of Indians which migrated to UK were from Punjab, Gujarat and other nearby states (North Indian):

View attachment 1045044

While in America “Indian is Incel” is mostly true because majority of Indians that migrated there were South Indians, a lot being from Andhra Pradesh:

View attachment 1045045

Pakistanis and Punjabi Indians have the bad boy stereotype in UK while South Indians understandably have the nerd/incel stereotype in US.

Fellow UK Curries like @MakinItHappen and @JustBeCurryBrah (who I got most of this info from) can back this up.
Bad boy stereotype. American women are quadrillion times more liberal than British women. Indian men are less likely to succeed in the UK.

Last edited:
Bad boy stereotype. American women quadrillion times more liberal than British women. Indian men are less likely to succeed in the UK.
Indians in U.K. have more appeal than Indians in US (in general).

Indians in U.K. have more appeal than Indians in US (in general).
I don’t think so.
Indians in the USA have more appeal than Indians in the UK. Same for Pakistanis as well.

In the U.S., Punjabis,Gujaratis, and Mallus Mog I'm not gonna lie if we're going by Indian standards.

Where in the US are you from? How do you know whose who?
The majority of curries here are South Indian or Patel/Gujju. If my family wasn’t from what’s now modern day Pakistan I don’t think I would ever even run across people who are Punjabi or any type of North Indian besides gujju here.
Plus even northern parts don’t look similar at all.
Apart from a few Lohana people you can always tell when someone is Gujarati or something else

This has nothing to do with skin tone btw.
Idgaf about shit like that
Just features in general
And at no point do I think X > Y.
they’re all the same shit
Curry is curry

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
I don’t think so.
Indians in the USA have more appeal than Indians in the UK. Same for Pakistanis as well.
Absolutely not. The Indian is incel stereotype stemmed from US.

Majority of Indians in U.K. are North and majority in US are south. North mogs South in general. Also Pakistanis/Punjabi’s have bad boy appeal in U.K.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and volcelfatcel
Mallus/Malayalis also have more admixture of arab and porteguese genes. Hence why some people think me and some other family members are Middleeastern. We have the Most Middleeastern/Euro DNA out of all South Indians due to all the spice traders that arrived in the area and intermixed.
Plus Better diet than anyone in India except Punjabis and b we have #1 best Healthcare system.
We have all this yet rarely any of us are cocky about it and we're Humble.
Basically when God created all South Indians he needed to make one group at least a little cimoet
The majority of curries here are South Indian or Patel/Gujju. If my family wasn’t from what’s now modern day Pakistan I don’t think I would ever even run across people who are Punjabi or any type of North Indian besides gujju here.
Apart from a few Lohana people you can always tell when someone is Gujarati or something else

Just features in general
Curry is curry
Im from Westchester/NYC. And ik curries are curries but in general Punjabis/Haryanvis and Mallus mog as we are the tallest and best built. Most the south indians here are telugu or tamil. There's only 85k of us Mallus. Not all of us are my skin tone and there are a lot of darker ones but in GENERAL, Im just saying we mog the other Indians respectfully. There are outliers tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6302
Absolutely not. The Indian is incel stereotype stemmed from US.

Majority of Indians in U.K. are North and majority in US are south. North mogs South in general. Also Pakistanis/Punjabi’s have bad boy appeal in U.K.
Not my generation bro, If you go on tiktok, most of the pretty boy Indian tiktokers are from America

• +1
South indian men can be absolute moggers in height and frame. They can also have a high class phenotype but still look indian. However that is a minority. Most are just 5'10 and below and look like just a typical curry guy off the street. The gl ones have insane bone structure though.

North indian men just love to think they're better than south indian men because they're lighter and more caucasian features. When in reality they are coping hard. Most north Indians do not look like the good looking ones, the good looking ones are very very rare.

I do not see the point in this thread, just because you're south indian doesn't mean you can't be considered good looking so no, america doesn't have sub humans because of south indian.

Also north indians don't have a bad boy stereotype in the UK lmao, I've been to UK several times and curry boys definitely have a bad at sports, skinny fat, short on average, and mommy's boys, not to mention being very
studious. Regardlesss if they're north or south indian you're still gonna have a shit stereotype jfl. Arab boys have the bad boy stereotype in uk tbh while african americans have the bad boy stereotype in america.

I was dissapointed in this post because op seems to be very racist and very much traditional like indians in India where they care about skin tone and worship eurocentric features
Not to be on no superiority shit but Mallus/Malayalis just mog the rest of South Indians on average and that's a fact. Even the browner and dark ones do.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin, Chadeep and AsGoodAsItGets
Not my generation bro, If you go on tiktok, most of the pretty boy Indian tiktokers are from America
UK has most of the masc Pakistani/Punjabi’s

South indian men can be absolute moggers in height and frame. They can also have a high class phenotype but still look indian. However that is a minority. Most are just 5'10 and below and look like just a typical curry guy off the street. The gl ones have insane bone structure though.

North indian men just love to think they're better than south indian men because they're lighter and more caucasian features. When in reality they are coping hard. Most north Indians do not look like the good looking ones, the good looking ones are very very rare.

I do not see the point in this thread, just because you're south indian doesn't mean you can't be considered good looking so no, america doesn't have sub humans because of south indian.

Also north indians don't have a bad boy stereotype in the UK lmao, I've been to UK several times and curry boys definitely have a bad at sports, skinny fat, short on average, and mommy's boys, not to mention being very
studious. Regardlesss if they're north or south indian you're still gonna have a shit stereotype jfl. Arab boys have the bad boy stereotype in uk tbh while african americans have the bad boy stereotype in america.

I was dissapointed in this post because op seems to be very racist and very much traditional like indians in India where they care about skin tone and worship eurocentric features
If you're Indian/Pakistani and look Arab you automatically have bad boy stereotype. As soon as my beard started growing in and I grew out my curls people started seeing me as more dark triad automatically and gained more respect from everyone. It's more about the look than ethnicity. Unfortunately the Indian stereotype will never go away because majority of us don't look med North or South doesn't fucking matter

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin, Chadelite, Chadeep and 1 other person
UK has most of the masc Pakistani/Punjabi’s
Tbh Pakistanis have a very bad rep now since the grooming gang scandals
Sikhs has decent smv

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Chadeep and JamesHowlett
The street bad boy image in UK is mostly of pakis and blacks

but it works on lower and middle working teen class girls , who try to explore this stuff as a part of adventure

for upper class is mostly about social class and you have to have a social status to socilaize

The street bad boy image in UK is mostly of pakis and blacks

but it works on lower and middle working teen class girls , who try to explore this stuff as a part of adventure

for upper class is mostly about social class and you have to have a social status to socilaize

Punjabi’s too as they are same pheno as Pakistani

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chinacurry, Chadelite, SPFromNY914 and 1 other person
Vast majority of Indians which migrated to UK were from Punjab, Gujarat and other nearby states (North Indian):

View attachment 1045044

While in America “Indian is Incel” is mostly true because majority of Indians that migrated there were South Indians, a lot being from Andhra Pradesh:

View attachment 1045045

Pakistanis and Punjabi Indians have the bad boy stereotype in UK while South Indians understandably have the nerd/incel stereotype in US.

Fellow UK Curries like @MakinItHappen and @JustBeCurryBrah (who I got most of this info from) can back this up.
Tag me bro, UK born and bred!

View attachment 1045044

View attachment 1045045

U need to clarify this better, in UK Pak or Punjabi is not incel, there's a lot of curries in UK who are guju, and also now loads of South Indians in the IT sector

U need to clarify this better, in UK Pak or Punjabi is not incel, there's a lot of curries in UK who are guju, and also now loads of South Indians in the IT sector
I’ve already said Pakistanis and Punjabi’s have bad boy stereotype in UK

I’ve already said Pakistanis and Punjabi’s have bad boy stereotype in UK
Yeah fair, prob not just the high T badboy thing (this helps a lot cos most white guys are simps) but also the stronger Caucasian pheno

View attachment 1045044

View attachment 1045045

Dude u look south Indian yourself

• JFL
Reactions: JamesHowlett
Yup, it's why it sort of gets me tight/mad when people say South Indians are ugly like they never heard of us Mallus from Kerala? smh. If you go on tiktok btw and search up Mallu or Malluboys you'll see that most guys almost always have wavy or curly hair and big lips. Some famous Mallus on tiktok are Faiz Riyas, Khalin Pudapakam, and Jerome Robin.
Mallus slayers ngl, best looking south indians

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and currylightskin

Just features in general
Curry is curry
You can spot a Mallu/Malayali if they have a biblical first name or biblical last name since most Indian Christians are from Kerala🥥🏝Some have full Christian names.
You can spot a Hindu Malayali with names like NAIR,PANNIKAR,MENON,VARMA.
MOST Muslim Malayalis tend to have full Arabic names so the middleeastern looking ones(There's a LOT of them) usually claim they're Arab because like I said Mallu Christians and Mallu Muslims have a lot of Arab admixure. Trading plus intermixing over 100s of years have created this. If you don't beleive me watch Masamans YouTube video called South Indian Christians Middleeastern heritage. PLUS Mallus regardless of religion eat beef and Most other meat PLUS we are nurtured better when it comes to diet because we have a matriarchal culture. This is why Kerala is the 2nd tallest state after Punjab. SO NO, CURRY IS NOT CURRY BOZO! THERE ARE MULTIPLE ETHNICITIES/LANGUAGES AND EVERY INDIAN IS MIXED WITH VARIOUS AMOUNT OF ASMIXTURES.

• +1
indians are incels but u see we malabaris aint cus we have syrian, scythian, yemeni, persian, aryan, abo & iranian blood which explains why we look like mexicans if u look at my face u can clearly see the latino touch

• Love it
indians are incels but u see we malabaris aint cus we have syrian, scythian, yemeni, persian, aryan, abo & iranian blood which explains why we look like mexicans if u look at my face u can clearly see the latino touch
Bro why do you keep bumping these threads
@Preston

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Bro why do you keep bumping these threads
@Preston
Mods need to start locking threads after a sometime. Necroposting is so so annoying.

Mallus Mog . That's not even a discussion. Mallus mog tf outta other indians.#mallupride

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17311 and SPFromNY914
@btsgangruling more proof for snow copers

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Deleted member 17311
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
B-BUT WHAT ABOUT NORTH INDIAN! WHAT ABOUT NORTH INDIAN SER!?

Every fucking time

View attachment 1045044

View attachment 1045045

Well said, but most people here r too dumb to get this.