• JFL
Reactions: zura, aspiringexcel, Krakowski and 9 others
Are you a troll or smth?

• +1
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mastermind, justinzayn, Deleted member 16275 and 1 other person
Anyone can get girls to travel with him if he offers to pay for everything - hotels, restaurants, food, drinks, entertainment, etc.; here in Romania there are tons of online ads of single guys who look for women to go with them and spend a vacation in Paris, Rome, Dubai, on a cruise ship, etc. and they offer to pay for everything....
Still, I don't think this is a guarantee that you're actually gonna get laid.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aspiringexcel, dimorphism, LampPostPrime and 7 others
Anyone can get girls to travel with him if he offers to pay for everything - hotels, restaurants, food, drinks, entertainment, etc.; here in Romania there are tons of online ads of single guys who look for women to go with them and spend a vacation in Paris, Rome, Dubai, on a cruise ship, etc. and they offer to pay for everything....
Looks MONEY status

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, dimorphism, try2beme and 3 others
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Wait, do mfers expect to fuck too?

• JFL
Reactions: klip11, LampPostPrime, HeightPilledum and 1 other person
white girls are a brown man's kryptonite they deserve to be spolied while other races would have to spoil me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BongMog, HeightPilledum and autistic_tendencies
Screenshot 2023 08 01 at 08 41 46 Ricecel simps for German foid

@HeightPilledum just replace ricecel with indian and 4chan with org and that's it

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 29167 and HeightPilledum
white girls are a brown man's kryptonite they deserve to be spolied while other races would have to spoil me
Wassup Avaneesh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
indian brah took a bath with his assistance while his gf watched
YiTFm977bjEA.png

Images 362

think they do onlyfans together

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Aren’t you Australian?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker, Gonthar and Deleted member 16275
cx in the chat

• JFL
Reactions: traveler
Deepak needs hyub or hes nontent

• JFL
Reactions: traveler
lmfao no you cant. im an 8 figure ass mf and still hopelessly incel. girls dont care about money.

• JFL
BCC pilled again

lmfao no you cant. im an 8 figure ass mf and still hopelessly incel. girls dont care about money.
buy those 18 yr old slavic hookers that not even chads will getin their lifetime, jesus christ man how fat are you? :bluepill: :feelskek:

not how it works in eastern europe, these are not blue balling american foids
girls know the deal with these rich fuckers...if she doesnt put out you just throw her off the plane, and they know it...who tf jesters for these hoes that hard ? 🤦‍♂️

• JFL
How do I achieve this as a penniless flat faced shitskin

Dark, tall, and handsome strikes again