@ "Indian reunification"

Gengar

Gengar

unattractive
Staff
No, thanks. Our forefathers managed to break free from living together with sociopathic vegetarian polytheists and now you have retards who want to undo this blessing.

What is Indian reunification, you might ask? Indian reunification refers to the potential reunification of India with Pakistan and Bangladesh, which were partitioned in 1947.

Again, no thanks. It is already bad enough I get told I look Indian, but having to say I am from from the secular republic of India would destroy me from me.

Counter-arguments against my stance could be:

1) Jammu and Kashmir issue would finally be solved.

2) A greater military power could arise which paves the way for an emergence of a world power.

3) Social, political and economical benefits for all.

My answers to these arguments would be:

1) I do not care about Kashmiris. I used to, until I learned about horrifying ground realities. PM me if you are interested (I will only answer Pakistanis).

2) What use is there of being a greater military power if we can't nuke cow-worshipping vegetarians?

3) :soy:

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: spyspy, Deprived, Offensive Bias and 7 others
Tagging Pakistanis.

@Lonely @Ryan @Salludon @Pakicel @justinzayn @pakipassion @zaynbrah

Tagging honorary Pakistanis.

@ascendedd @Shrek2OnDvD @sytyl

• +1
Reactions: Lonely, Ryan, Shrek2OnDvD and 1 other person
@pashtun

• +1
Reactions: Lonely
India + Pakistan + Bangladesh united = Master race Nation (y)

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 21620 and 2 others
Good morning sir. Please do the needful and redeem giftcard sir 🙏

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
Pakis need be nuked, twice for good measure, filthy paki cockroaches.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 16369, Danish_Retard and 4 others
No, thanks. Our forefathers managed to break free from living together with sociopathic vegetarian polytheists and now you have retards who want to undo this blessing.

What is Indian reunification, you might ask? Indian reunification refers to the potential reunification of India with Pakistan and Bangladesh, which were partitioned in 1947.

Again, no thanks. It is already bad enough I get told I look Indian, but having to say I am from from the secular republic of India would destroy me from me.

2) A greater military power could arise which paves the way for an emergence of a world power.

1) I do not care about Kashmiris. I used to, until I learned about horrifying ground realities. PM me if you are interested (I will only answer Pakistanis).

2) What use is there of being a greater military power if we can't nuke cow-worshipping vegetarians?

true, we can then genocide the whiteys in this sub

what about pakistan and afghanistan

We should just start larping about our ethnic origin at this point to foids tbh, cut off your entire family or you're not even trying in 2022

why not just restore the British Raj instead :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 16369 and NT Master
No thanks we are happy , we might be poor but we are still happy being Pakistanis

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and sub5inchcel
Who wants anything to do with Porkistan?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 21620
you'd rather stay in a muslim shithole?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard

India should be balkanized as it is. You people barely have a functioning state yet your even thinking about unifying with more culturally heterogeneous nations? @Cheesyrumble @stickyblickyhuh curries will never cease to amaze me.

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
India needs to become a British colony and the natives need to be slowly exterminated and replaced with white british people

• JFL
Reactions: Magical Apple
The Indian sub-continent belongs to the British Empire

The Indian sub-continent belongs to the British Empire
whatever crumbs of British empire left are now under complete hegemony of the State of Punjab thanks to this malnourished stick figure

UK is our satellite state

reverse Raj is in motion

you are being replaced

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369