Indian vs Chinese which is better.

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
I see this meme played out a lot tbh that chinks and curries are he bottom of the attractiveness heirarchy (fact), but between the two which pheno is better and why. IMO
North Indian (due to euro admixture and tall height) > Northen Chinese (tend to be more masc than south)> Southern Chinese > South Indian ( Dravidian shitskin).

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Reoa, MentalistKebab and 3 others
Sounds right

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Shodredux, Deleted member 2205 and 3 others
I would rather be curry mogger

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 685, Shodredux and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, Good_Little_Goy, Jerzy Bondov and 2 others
Curries have a fuck ton of potential provided they have an average base at the least. North Indian is the most superior like you said, due to euro mix and height and frame. Most curries only need a rhino, whitemaxxing, contacts, hair color, reddening of the skin tone, lips should be full but not nigger level. The biggest failo is definitely the bug eyes, but I feel like some eye work should definitely fix that right up. Being a half med and half paki myself, all I need is rhino, coloring and contrast, and undereye support to really ascend like a point at the least

Thank God for my med features giving me alot of potential bonus

For gooks it is over most of the time unless a superb feminine base for kpop maxxing

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Jerzy Bondov, Gaia262 and 9 others
Which pheno am I?
89568712 2459464840983550 5752307660116459520 n

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 3323, efidescontinuado and 7 others
north indians have euro admixture?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
north indians aka turks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: reptiles, turkproducer, AbandonShip and 1 other person
When you say indian do you mean the typical dark skinned indian cuz indians have a great variety of phenotypes. Some of them (like the pashtuns who actually afghan not indian) have a more white look. But only a minority of indians look like that.
Id go for chinese but only northern typed chinese not the beta southern chinese.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
The average asian looks like the guy on the left. You tell me.
Original 3

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: horizontallytall, Shrek2OnDvD, Time Travel and 4 others
North indian slayer. Chadpreet does well in west.

20191201_210756-jpg.180080

A99-DE051-AE08-4-D29-9-F22-055-DF5-EE1-B60.jpg

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 2205 and turkproducer
You guys are just racist. Race doesn't matter, a good looking black guy has more in common with a good looking Asian guy than he does with an ugly black guy.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, shakmax, thecel and 8 others
Yes.
Two occasions back when Alexander the Great invaded North India/Punjab and during Indian slavetrade. It’s why North Indians have a much greater average height compared to Indianan of other areas (they are also more fair skinned)
You guys are just racist. Race doesn't matter, a good looking black guy has more in common with a good looking Asian guy than he does with an ugly black guy.
Stop acting like race doesn’t play a huge role in phenotypes. Sure good looking people honestly look like a race of their own but there are characteristics/trends we see in different ethnic groups.
North/Han Chinese masc for sure.

Last edited:
Yes.
Two occasions back when Alexander the Great invaded North India/Punjab and during Indian slavetrade. It’s why North Indians have a much greater average height compared to Indianan of other areas (they are also more fair skinned)

Stop acting like race doesn’t play a huge role in phenotypes. Sure good looking people honestly look like a race of their own but there are characteristics/trends we see in different ethnic groups.

North/Han Chinese masc for sure.
bro that’s just a theory, not even confirmed. The greek tribe or whatever in Pakistan is said to not even be greek

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and draco

Does well at grooming and raping little girls :lul: .....but i would rather be paki than chinese

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov, Deleted member 685, turkproducer and 1 other person
yeah that sounds about right. People are overlooking the variation curries have and group them all together underneath Rices.

:soy: :soy:

• +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov and Deleted member 685
Ancient steppe dna (not exactly euro but it’s why North Indians and upper castes are lighter and more Caucasian looking )
It definitely matters but I think some people take it too far saying “X race can’t be chad” or “he’s X race so 0/10 in the west”

• +1
Reactions: shakmax
Ancient steppe dna (not exactly euro but it’s why North Indians and upper castes are lighter and more Caucasian looking )

It definitely matters but I think some people take it too far saying “X race can’t be chad” or “he’s X race so 0/10 in the west”
bro i’m not a stormfrontcel but truly if you’re indian/curry/gulf ur really gonna have to looksmax hard because i really rarely see curries or gooks with women..

they have trash smv unfortunately.

bro i’m not a stormfrontcel but truly if you’re indian/curry/gulf ur really gonna have to looksmax hard because i really rarely see curries or gooks with women..

they have trash smv unfortunately.
I agree

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Yes.
Two occasions back when Alexander the Great invaded North India/Punjab and during Indian slavetrade.
Lol what?
The reason North Indians have significant Euro admixture is because of the Indo-European/Aryan migration.
Not fucking slave trade or Alexander's conquest

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Zygos4Life and SubhumanCurrycel
yeah honestly you’re going to have to change your name if you have a classic indian name jfl

it’s not so much your race once your 6’0+ and 6psl+ as a curry rather than the pheno failo you have from your given name, most people think of Bobs and Vagene and dirty streets when they think of South asia....

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1546
Based tbqh north Indians are descendants of ghenkhis chad.
tfw this guy tries to get in on the joke jfl

it’s a meme mate.
When you say indian do you mean the typical dark skinned indian cuz indians have a great variety of phenotypes. Some of them (like the pashtuns who actually afghan not indian) have a more white look. But only a minority of indians look like that.
Id go for chinese but only northern typed chinese not the beta southern chinese.

worst type of indian guy tbh

why do you try to differentiate south and north indians so much lol?

I know the phenotype difference and they still look blatantly Indian, or south asian lol. It’s like you’re trying to distance and shit on your more brown “shitskin” counterparts.

jfl at your ignorance

first guy is morrocan

second guy isn’t indian either
it does tbh unfortunately

i know one asian guy and one curry guy who aren’t virgins, and one of them is NT maxxed af and the other is a 5’10 decent looking curry

all the others gooks/curries i know are incel af.

Last edited:

it’s a meme mate.

bro why do you try to differentiate south and north indians so much lol?

I know the phenotype difference and they still look blatantly Indian, or south asian lol. It’s like you’re trying to distance and shit on your more brown “shitskin” counterparts.

Most modern day curries share components from those from zagrose mountains why are we not inheritors to khans legacy

Most modern day curries share components from those from zagrose mountains why are we not inheritors to khans legacy
you have almost no central asian dna, the real descendants are central asia, even turks have minimal central asian dna nowadays.

you have almost no central asian dna, the real descendants are central asia, even turks have minimal central asian dna nowadays.

Dont turks have mongol dna though

Dont turks have mongol dna though
yeah, but it’s watered down a lot

the majority don’t have central asian eyes or flat faces like those gooks,

i think the average is like 10% now or something idk. They have way more european and west asian dna nowadays

the original turks came from central asia tho, but that was a long time ago and the turks all tried to mix with european people once they had their empire lol

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium

i think the average is like 10% now or something idk. They have way more european and west asian dna nowadays

the original turks came from central asia tho, but that was a long time ago and the turks all tried to mix with european people once they had their empire lol

Ancient Mongolian looked way more caucasoid than the gook ones today

I have some Central Asian dna.
Not a lot but it's there

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and turkproducer
greycel moment

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and turkproducer
I have some Central Asian dna.
Not a lot but it's there
Idk if I do

My eyes are a little weird and small but no one in my family has the asian eyes

i think they are just naturally like that.

i want a dna test

Idk if I do

My eyes are a little weird and small but no one in my family has the asian eyes

i think they are just naturally like that.

i want a dna test
I live pretty close to China/Tibet

My moms side of family looks kinda mongoloid with big cheekbones and flat heads

• +1
I live pretty close to China/Tibet

My moms side of family looks kinda mongoloid with big cheekbones and flat heads
i want to get a dna test tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
In general, North Indians obliterate Chinese in terms of SMV, especially in the west.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and Mateusz74
Med passing Indian > Northeast asian > Southeast Asian > Medium skin Indian > Darkskin Indian

COPE IF YOU THINK CURRY MOG CHINK

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7697
bro that’s just a theory, not even confirmed. The greek tribe or whatever in Pakistan is said to not even be greek
Was Macedonian and Greek so a mix of Med and some of Europe. Its why some Paki's and North's have green eyes.

• +1
Chinese is better.Indians have too many stereotypes like streetshitting whereas chinese are still seen as civilized people.

it’s a meme mate.

worst type of indian guy tbh

why do you try to differentiate south and north indians so much lol?

jfl at your ignorance

first guy is morrocan

second guy isn’t indian either

it does tbh unfortunately

i know one asian guy and one curry guy who aren’t virgins, and one of them is NT maxxed af and the other is a 5’10 decent looking curry

all the others gooks/curries i know are incel af.
The first guy is pakistani punjabi and the second is indian punjabi you subhuman incel.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and turkproducer
Curries cuz they can whitemax and color-contactmax and not look completely ethnic due to having more eurocentric features.