๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
IMG 0132

Meanwhile 80% of Swedes male are incels

• JFL
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: lordgandy2000, Deleted member 45175, TUSSELEIF and 3 others
she could be a pan faced becky with a negative forward growth maxilla for all we know

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
she could be a pan faced becky with a negative forward growth maxilla for all we know
No her maxillla ids actually forward and prominent, if it’s low you can’t see from such angle

These curries rule the west bhai

83C589D3 0BEA 42B2 9E55 1BBDFB10FE96

Does not count if she ugly

Blackpill isn’t real tbh

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Deleted member 16501 and dimorphism
He's dating down lol. I feel bad for Indian / MENA girls who need the benis. luckily azn men will fill the role.

And probably neurotypical lol
i dunno he looks 6'3" with nice features anyone can slay using that. its not a good example. im still thinking hes dating down though but im biased cause i prefer indian girls

• +1
Reactions: D1390pilled and plukee
i dunno he looks 6'3" with nice features anyone can slay using that. its not a good example. im still thinking hes dating down though but im biased cause i prefer indian girls
Being of a tall height alone won’t get you bitchs idk why so many people act like height is everything when you have to have something else that halos you for it to work

Being of a tall height alone won’t get you bitchs idk why so many people act like height is everything when you have to have something else that halos you for it to work
he clearly has good features, looks like a tanned white boy which is better for the bitch anyways.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and plukee
I mean if he’s white passing the that works too
he literally looks indian or pakistani or arab. he doesnt look white he just has pleasning features no homo. but hes taller than her. again its not hard to fuck white bitches, but he is indeed dating down

• +1
Reactions: 12PSLsubhuman and plukee
He doesn't look 6'3 at all tbh. More like 6'. 6'3 is Chris Hemsworth height

who fucking cares? Long as she's white, has pink pussy, phat ass or at least semi soft, nice thighs and nice feet and like a 4/10 face and blonde hair and blue/green eyes, she's fuckable to me

He doesn't look 6'3 at all tbh. More like 6'. 6'3 is Chris Hemsworth height
look at the machinery or whatever behind him, this indian nigga is tall. the bitch looks like 5'8 byt her proportions. unless sweden is known for womanlets

who fucking cares? Long as she's white, has pink pussy, phat ass or at least semi soft, nice thighs and nice feet and like a 4/10 face and blonde hair and blue/green eyes, she's fuckable to me
why you only like white girls

look at the machinery or whatever behind him, this indian nigga is tall. the bitch looks like 5'8 byt her proportions. unless sweden is known for womanlets
Shorter than 5'8 isn't womanlet in any country. It's above average anywhere in the world for women. Also even by looking at the machinery he doesn't look 6'3. This is without considering the fact that he is closer to the camera which makes him look even more taller. I know, I have been in that aspie celebheights website before

why you only like white girls
I like gooks AND whites tho I prefer whites. Idk the whole package tbh, colored eyes, pink pussy, white pale ass, feet, fuck im horny already. PAWGs are SO ideal

We slay saar 😍

I like gooks AND whites tho I prefer whites. Idk the whole package tbh, colored eyes, pink pussy, white pale ass, feet, fuck im horny already. PAWGs are SO ideal
wht race are you

Shorter than 5'8 isn't womanlet in any country. It's above average anywhere in the world for women. Also even by looking at the machinery he doesn't look 6'3. This is without considering the fact that he is closer to the camera which makes him look even more taller. I know, I have been in that aspie celebheights website before
youre clearly retarded. by the small scale of his skull hes way taller than 6'0". get your autism checked, youre lacking. true autists can detect height from 1000 m away

youre clearly retarded. by the small scale of his skull hes way taller than 6'0". get your autism checked, youre lacking. true autists can detect height from 1000 m away
Indians literally have smaller skulls than white people. U can literally find 6'3 guys with much smaller skulls than him and much shittiest frame anywhere in India. 6'3 is not that common but u get my point

Just be curry