Saw a guy looking almost exactly like this guy with a 5’1 chinese squishy

@CoreSchizo would you have expected a guy looking like that with an asian MTB femcel?

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
pat pat @CoreSchizo gtfih

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: CoreSchizo and Xangsane
Most white good looking women are alone

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I think he’s just bluepilled and cares more about her personality not a bad thing
anything else? Surely lookswise in terms of appeal he falls short?

To be fair I’ve seen a handful of good looking men but this guy was on a different level
And here he was holding onto a 5’1 squishy protectively
And she wasn’t even that good looking, just MTB with femcel pheno and big glasses

It was like around 2pm when I saw the couple

Stacy fuck chads but never ltr them. Stacy chooses statusmaxxed or rich guy and Chad ltrs some questionable woman @Whatever can confirm

This is what I’ve noticed in 2024:

-Chads fucking MTBs from Tinder I’m sure
-Chadlites and HTNs with recessed bitchy looking girls
-Stacylites and HTBs with MTN or below oofy doofies
-Stacys with rich older guys

I still see plenty of looksmatched couples but they’re usually at lower looks levels. Statistics/looks demographics make this likely but I’m convinced that a lot of people are hell bent on dating down for psychological reasons. Being with your looksmatch means you can’t be insecure nor jealous which a lot of people are nowadays.

• +1
This is what I’ve noticed in 2024:
I agree 100%
-Chads fucking MTBs from Tinder I’m sure
-Chadlites and HTNs with recessed bitchy looking girls
-Stacylites and HTBs with MTN or below oofy doofies
-Stacys with rich older guys
The important thing is the ltr rather than the hookup.
Elab on recessed bitchy looking girls?
I still see plenty of looksmatched couples but they’re usually at lower looks levels. Statistics/looks demographics make this likely but I’m convinced that a lot of people are hell bent on dating down for psychological reasons. Being with your looksmatch means you can’t be insecure nor jealous which a lot of people are nowadays.
I have noticed it among a lot of gen z. Smokeshow foids going with ethnic LTNs or older whites, and smokeshow men going with either some robust MTB or an Asian fence
I wonder if they’re looking for stability. Even the chads

Maybe her pussy is god tier

Tbf tho especially in Sydney I see lots of normal/GL guys with absolutely unacceptably ugly chicks e.g. husbands, boyfriends. I think most men once they get a girl to accept them they just give up lol no matter how bad it is

• +1
Maybe her pussy is god tier

Tbf tho especially in Sydney I see lots of normal/GL guys with absolutely unacceptably ugly chicks e.g. husbands, boyfriends. I think most men once they get a girl to accept them they just give up lol no matter how bad it is
And how GL are these guys? Chadlite? Chad?
And I heard that the chads in Australia these days ltr Asian femcels JFL is this it?

He looked a lot like pic rel and seemed about 5’11, wrapping his hands around the waist of the MTB glasses wearing squishy protectively :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
It was the afternoon
View attachment 3212746View attachment 3212748
Meanwhile I see HTB+ blonde white women with either black/Indian men, white oofies or walking alone WTF NIGGA
it's normal, I see Chad whites dating 5'2 asians everyday I go out for a walk

• JFL
it's normal, I see Chad whites dating 5'2 asians everyday I go out for a walk
WHY ARE CHADS GOING FOR SHORT SQUISHY SQUISHY FEMCELS FOR LTR IN 2024 WTF :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
NO OTHER ETHNICITY OF FOID OTHER THAN WHITE OR ASIAN CAN DO THIS AT SUCH LOW LOOKS LEVELS WTF :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
go on blind but they're not exactly chad persay :feelshah:

• +1
And how GL are these guys? Chadlite? Chad?
And I heard that the chads in Australia these days ltr Asian femcels JFL is this it?
I'd say HTN, but the point here is that the guy is pretty good looking whereas his wife/gf is just a disgusting fat slob with no femininity.

Some Asian girls can be very hot tbf, I think the reason you might see such not looksmatched couples here is because it's really hard to meet new people. That's prob what makes guys cling on to whatever they can get. A lot of normal guys in their early 20s I've worked with at casual jobs are virgins.

• +1
go on blind but they're not exactly chad persay :feelshah:
Why not
I'd say HTN, but the point here is that the guy is pretty good looking whereas his wife/gf is just a disgusting fat slob with no femininity.
Yeah I’m more interested in the outcome of chadlite and Chad and the stacy
Some Asian girls can be very hot tbf,
Agree
I think the reason you might see such not looksmatched couples here is because it's really hard to meet new people. That's prob what makes guys cling on to whatever they can get.
Like what @6ft4 said
And are dating app girls often desperate?
A lot of normal guys in their early 20s I've worked with at casual jobs are virgins.
The most important thing is the chadlite and chad tbh. And what they’re doing and who they’re with. Likewise the Stacy
JFL AND THESE NORMAL GUYS ARE EVEN HTN?

Why not

Yeah I’m more interested in the outcome of chadlite and Chad and the stacy

Agree

Like what @6ft4 said

The most important thing is the chadlite and chad tbh. And what they’re doing and who they’re with. Likewise the Stacy
JFL AND THESE NORMAL GUYS ARE EVEN HTN?
they're like super elite when it comes to money, they usually talk about prestige when it comes to dating/ white women being a certain type of way, go on vidictaratecelbs you will have foids seething over "high appeal" women :feelsgood: emiru for example, mtb simp bell curve too

• +1
they're like super elite when it comes to money, they usually talk about prestige when it comes to dating/ white women being a certain type of way, go on vidictaratecelbs you will have foids seething over "high appeal" women :feelsgood: emiru for example, mtb simp bell curve too
I’m brain fried, what do you mean by this?

When I tried tinder it wasn't very good but I didn't optimize my profile or anything, I also think my acc got shadowbanned for swiping too much cos I let random people at work swipe for me like all day lol

I don't think girls on tinder try to meetup much, maybe hinge is better/good tho

I'd love to try the apps again just to see if I can get lots of matches with a good profile and not overswiping but I have a gf now

AND THESE NORMAL GUYS ARE EVEN HTN?
Not all of them are HTN but some def are, regardless I don't think even average social guys should be virgins in their 20s

• +1
When I tried tinder it wasn't very good but I didn't optimize my profile or anything, I also think my acc got shadowbanned for swiping too much cos I let random people at work swipe for me like all day lol

I don't think girls on tinder try to meetup much, maybe hinge is better/good tho
Hinge I heard it’s easier because the girls there are more desperate for an ltr
Easier to get above your looksmatch as well
I'd love to try the apps again just to see if I can get lots of matches with a good profile and not overswiping but I have a gf now
How’s your gf?
Not all of them are HTN but some def are, regardless I don't think even average social guys should be virgins in their 20s
Average social guys here are slayers

Hinge I heard it’s easier because the girls there are more desperate for an ltr
Easier to get above your looksmatch as well
Yeah that would make sense to me, idk if I believe about being able to go above your match tho, I think girls who are better looking than me just get so much attention that they wouldn't even need to use hinge to find a date

How’s your gf?
In terms of personality she's almost the perfect woman, she's pretty good looking too esp in terms of bone structure for kids she has great features, strong jaw, small nose, blue eyes. Sometimes I think she's really good for me sometimes I think she's not, Im just retarded tho I think and never happy with what I have

I agree 100%

The important thing is the ltr rather than the hookup.
Elab on recessed bitchy looking girls?

I have noticed it among a lot of gen z. Smokeshow foids going with ethnic LTNs or older whites, and smokeshow men going with either some robust MTB or an Asian fence
I wonder if they’re looking for stability. Even the chads

I mean girls who are maybe the white or sometimes Latina or Asian equivalent of the squishy in the OP, basic bitches but with recessed chins, RBF, unappealing body and hair, etc. I have seen a lot of girls like this with HTNs+ this year. They all look pretty unappealing and act weird too but the guys they're with are good looking, nice, have their head on straight, etc. Mostly white but I actually met a BMWF couple like this too. My guess is, these HTNs just wanted a relationship and went to Hinge and that's what they got, that's who finally didn't ghost on them and followed through with a meetup. I saw a couple like this in the OP, the guy was 6'0" Nordic looking HTN-Chadlite and his girl was this gross super skanky looking horsefaced SEA foid, she looked so fucking terrible, but this guy had his arm on her, jfl. So yes, a huge percentage of Gen Z couples are just not normal, they grew up in too abnormal of conditions (the pandemic and etc.) to be normal about anything, let alone dating.

He looked a lot like pic rel and seemed about 5’11, wrapping his hands around the waist of the MTB glasses wearing squishy protectively :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
It was the afternoon
View attachment 3212746View attachment 3212748
Meanwhile I see HTB+ blonde white women with either black/Indian men, white oofies or walking alone WTF NIGGA
You not alone :feelskek::feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back