Indian women are the sluttiest little shits and I'm thinking of going ER on them

I used to work with Indians who said they were happy to be out of India cos Indian foids just wanted to tease men and make them pay for shit.

they also had a weird thing about jacking off all day and jacking off with each other and joking about it and shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ballskin, Deleted member 9779, Mewton and 4 others
I used to work with Indians who said they were happy to be out of India cos Indian foids just wanted to tease men and make them pay for shit.

they also had a weird thing about jacking off all day and jacking off with each other and joking about it and shit
Actually it's kinda true, curry wmn won't do much with you, they are extremely demanding, this is why not worth it, jbw doesn't works in Curryland.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

indian women princesscomplexmog white women to andromeda and back
I never denied this but one fault that curry women have doesn’t make up for the thousands of defects Whire women have. Besides you can pass over their princess complex if your gl they will let you fuck them the just leave before they start telling you to get money and a Porsche and shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
Here's what they do, post all these images on insta showing cleavage etc. Talk like a fuckin hooligan/ brazenly in public and wear makeup and all other bs. But after having exposed you to skin and inducing lust in you they will not have sex with you. No, not even chad will get sex unless it's a mentally ill girl.

@inferiorpispot234 I feel for you my brother, your generation is the sluttiest indian women in 3000 years but you'll never get sex. Also Indian men are raised to treat sex like an ultimate transgression and this sticks to men's psyche throughout his life- even after marriage. The only IOIs that @inferiorpispot234 will get is from the deers that roam Kendriya vidyalaya ( yes I just doxxed his school whatcha gon do bout it). And even the deers have the courtesy to lie down and give u it's asshole if it's so inclined unlike indian women.

Because we are right at the edge of sexual liberation but also have baggage of taboo I a high T male will have to be exposed to skin all my life here but cannot do anything about it except wank. I'll welcome Islam with open arms for just this reason
No one cares about ugly pajeetas

High IQ post tbh is the same all over the world