Indian women are the sluttiest little shits and I'm thinking of going ER on them

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back
Here's what they do, post all these images on insta showing cleavage etc. Talk like a fuckin hooligan/ brazenly in public and wear makeup and all other bs. But after having exposed you to skin and inducing lust in you they will not have sex with you. No, not even chad will get sex unless it's a mentally ill girl.

@inferiorpispot234 I feel for you my brother, your generation is the sluttiest indian women in 3000 years but you'll never get sex. Also Indian men are raised to treat sex like an ultimate transgression and this sticks to men's psyche throughout his life- even after marriage. The only IOIs that @inferiorpispot234 will get is from the deers that roam Kendriya vidyalaya ( yes I just doxxed his school whatcha gon do bout it). And even the deers have the courtesy to lie down and give u it's asshole if it's so inclined unlike indian women.

Because we are right at the edge of sexual liberation but also have baggage of taboo I a high T male will have to be exposed to skin all my life here but cannot do anything about it except wank. I'll welcome Islam with open arms for just this reason

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ballskin, Deleted member 9779, Johanjohan and 10 others
I called it.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
I said that you're going ER soon :feelsgah: What's the huh stupid nigga?

• Hmm...
I'll rape you OP.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Fear and Deleted member 15827
Just SEAmaxx

Just SEAmaxx
I'm going to slay this bitch
Screenshot 2022 04 12 21 29 46 553 cohingeapp

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Mewton, Deleted member and 1 other person
i get severe suicidal thoughts everytime i think about this country, its women, its men, its culture, everything.
the only person ill go ER on, is myself :feelsrope:

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Edgar, Mewton and 3 others
I'm going to slay this bitch
View attachment 1632826
Indian women don't message you I want to fuck you or suck your dick like white women do. You need to probably take her on a date or two after that she might let you hit. If you were a male model Chad maybe same day hookup possible.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Mewton, Deleted member 16275 and 2 others
i get severe suicidal thoughts everytime i think about this country, its women, its men, its culture, everything.
the only person ill go ER on, is myself :feelsrope:
Same I fucking hate this country. I'll ascend and shifting to Japan tbh or Himachal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
Indian women don't message you I want to fuck you or suck your dick like white women do. You need to probably take her on a date or two after that she might let you hit. If you were a male model Chad maybe same day hookup possible.
I will ask her if she want to do acid with me

Same I fucking hate this country. I'll ascend and shifting to Japan tbh or Himachal.
nah, i will never be happy tbh
my ability to see joy is lost. ill cry until my ability to see pain is lost as well.
brb suicidemaxxing

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, Deleted member 9779 and Deleted member 15827
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, Deleted member 9779, Mewton and 1 other person
nah, i will never be happy tbh
my ability to see joy is lost. ill cry until my ability to see pain is lost as well.
brb suicidemaxxing
U really need to sleepmax and dopamine max

you mentioned in a previous post that 4.5 psl is slayer in india. what psl am i? :forcedsmile:

Being in india it’s so easy to slay. Idk how you guys have problems

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and Deleted member 16275
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 15827 and Titbot
I went to india for two weeks because my cousin marriage , maybe it’s NRI halo but women treated me like Chadlite it was great

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 16275 and Deleted member 15827
you mean the shittiest little sluts*

• JFL
Reactions: Atem Rah and Deleted member 16275
Height and lower third failo. Get implants or take mk 677 immediately
theres a beautician shop thing right next to my house, they do fillers and shit

• Love it
  • +1
You need surgery, we use to look alike in the eye but now so different after surgery
theres a beautician shop thing right next to my house, they do fillers and shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Mewton and Deleted member 15827
Here's what they do, post all these images on insta showing cleavage etc. Talk like a fuckin hooligan/ brazenly in public and wear makeup and all other bs. But after having exposed you to skin and inducing lust in you they will not have sex with you. No, not even chad will get sex unless it's a mentally ill girl.

@inferiorpispot234 I feel for you my brother, your generation is the sluttiest indian women in 3000 years but you'll never get sex. Also Indian men are raised to treat sex like an ultimate transgression and this sticks to men's psyche throughout his life- even after marriage. The only IOIs that @inferiorpispot234 will get is from the deers that roam Kendriya vidyalaya ( yes I just doxxed his school whatcha gon do bout it). And even the deers have the courtesy to lie down and give u it's asshole if it's so inclined unlike indian women.

Because we are right at the edge of sexual liberation but also have baggage of taboo I a high T male will have to be exposed to skin all my life here but cannot do anything about it except wank. I'll welcome Islam with open arms for just this reason
I disagree they are far better than white asian and latina women tbh

Screenshot 20220412 1417462
Screenshot 20220412 1418072

This is what Indian women want

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Mewton, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 15827
Are you mslm?

You should fuck them bro, you meet the threshold in looks and height.

• +1

bullshit, they will fuck clean bwc

• Ugh..