INDIANS ARE RUINING MY LIFE

no, pacific islanders do
and theres barely any difference
Nigger read the studies you quote :lul:

If you read the study(which you didn’t) you’d realize there were only 8 Pacific Islanders in the study:forcedsmile:

And the study was also self measured and self reported:feelskek:

Nigger read the studies you quote :lul:

If you read the study(which you didn’t) you’d realize there were only 8 Pacific Islanders in the study:forcedsmile:

And the study was also self measured and self reported:feelskek:
if it was self-reported and blacks have the same sizes as everyone else then that proves my point

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Dawg do you realize how cucked this sounds? You’re bragging about a genetically superior man fucking the girl you find attractive but u think it’s a W because he’s the same color as me you:dafuckfeels:
I mean I don't find her attractive, I'm asian only and fuck my girlfriend good enough lmao I just wanted to cuck this brown boy

• Woah
Dawg do you realize how cucked this sounds? You’re bragging about a genetically superior man fucking the girl you find attractive but u think it’s a W because he’s the same color as me you:dafuckfeels:
reminder ur indian simping for black dick

• JFL
I mean I don't find her attractive, I'm asian only and fuck my girlfriend good enough lmao I just wanted to cuck this brown boy
indians ruined your life lil bro

• JFL
reminder ur indian simping for black dick
I’m not a fucking Indian, people just think I am because I defend Pakistanis sometimes and my username

Alright then

165 cm are you fucking kidding me, my girlfriend height mogs the average indian male

• JFL
you're just writing fan fiction now
muh curry self is 6 ft and 6 inch cock and 6 figure net worth saaar, women want this bbc (big brown cock) saaarrr

• +1
Reactions: fentanyl
my girlfriend is 14 and looks 11, reminder shes curry only
IMG 6273

Shes #saynotoblackmonkeys
@wishIwasSalludon

Im Indian by dick is 11 inches tbh come get some

muh curry self is 6 ft and 6 inch cock and 6 figure net worth saaar, women want this bbc (big brown cock) saaarrr
thats right, i can back up all my statement with sources unlike you.

dude idc if oyu think all women have indian desire just go on any social media, go through ig models following, literally talk to humans

• JFL
yeah chinese have 5.5 inches on average
but indians have 6

10.88 cm*

• Ugh..
dude idc if oyu think all women have indian desire just go on any social media, go through ig models following, literally talk to humans
chinese have much higher smv than indians because of kpop hype, honestly tied with blacks now

indians are left behind, no redeeming qualities to date an indian

• Ugh..
10.88 cm*

Mean erected length was found to be 13.01 cm
retarded nigger cant even read

• JFL
I seen girls simping over indian passing latinos, but never actual indians lmfao

• JFL
all women are indian cock only
hinduism is the fastest growing religion

all women are indian cock only
hinduism is the fastest growing religion
i thought islam fastest growing, well if hinduism fastest growing is because you filthy animals fuck like dogs in the slums of new dehli

Mean erected length was found to be 13.01 cm
retarded nigger cant even read
Still cock mogged by old Nigerian men with ED:forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Prisms7
i thought islam fastest growing, well if hinduism fastest growing is because you filthy animals fuck like dogs in the slums of new dehli
Reminder indians ruined your life because we stole your oneitis

• JFL
islam is the fastest growing religion because Islam is the truth

fuck that brown boy that came to my island.
fuck that black women who was so desperate for a dick that she fucked a brown young man who was new in the city
sad for the brown boy tho ,his genes got wasted

Last edited:
Still cock mogged by old Nigerian men with ED:forcedsmile:
Vietnamese are descendant of curries and have 6 inches on average

• JFL
fuck that black women who was so despeerate for a dick that she fucked a brown young man who was new in the city
sad for the brown boy tho ,his genes got wasted
he was probably betabuxxing

They are the biggest cock moggers in Asia mirin

this is still much smaller than average jamaican size... it only mogs other asians and some whites to be honest.

this is still much smaller than average jamaican size... it only mogs other asians and some whites to be honest.
average bbc is 5.3 bud

• JFL
average bbc is 5.3 bud
It's quite literally 6.5 and 5.3 sounds unbelievable atleast from my immediate family, 5.3 is flaccid length

Also there's a tribe in sudan that walks with their dicks out and holy shit they all have tree trunks