INDIANS ARE RUINING MY LIFE

It's quite literally 6.5 and 5.3 sounds unbelievable atleast from my immediate family, 5.3 is flaccid length
my dad has 9 inches erect and all my indian men family members are all 8+ inches and 6ft

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
my dad has 9 inches erect and all my indian men family members are all 8+ inches and 6ft
How do u know ur dads erect peniss size:dafuckfeels:

• +1
Reactions: fentanyl
>Rushton
Rushton's work has been heavily criticized by the scientific community for the questionable quality of its research,[2] with many academics arguing that it was conducted under a racist agenda.[3] From 2002 until his death, he served as the head of the Pioneer Fund, an organization founded in 1937 to promote eugenics,[4][5] which has been described as racist and white supremacist in nature,[6][7][8] and as a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center.[9] He also published articles in and spoke at conferences organized by the white supremacist magazine American Renaissance.[10]

Rushton was a Fellow of the Canadian Psychological Association[11] and a onetime Fellow of the John Simon Guggenheim Memorial Foundation.[12] In 2020, the Department of Psychology of the University of Western Ontario released a statement stating that "much of [Rushton's] research was racist", was "deeply flawed from a scientific standpoint", and "Rushton's legacy shows that the impact of flawed science lingers on, even after qualified scholars have condemned its scientific integrity."[1][13] As of 2021, Rushton has had six research publications retracted for being scientifically flawed, unethical, and not replicable, and for advancing a racist agenda despite contradictory evidence.[14][15][16]

• +1
>Rushton
Rushton's work has been heavily criticized by the scientific community for the questionable quality of its research,[2] with many academics arguing that it was conducted under a racist agenda.[3] From 2002 until his death, he served as the head of the Pioneer Fund, an organization founded in 1937 to promote eugenics,[4][5] which has been described as racist and white supremacist in nature,[6][7][8] and as a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center.[9] He also published articles in and spoke at conferences organized by the white supremacist magazine American Renaissance.[10]

Rushton was a Fellow of the Canadian Psychological Association[11] and a onetime Fellow of the John Simon Guggenheim Memorial Foundation.[12] In 2020, the Department of Psychology of the University of Western Ontario released a statement stating that "much of [Rushton's] research was racist", was "deeply flawed from a scientific standpoint", and "Rushton's legacy shows that the impact of flawed science lingers on, even after qualified scholars have condemned its scientific integrity."[1][13] As of 2021, Rushton has had six research publications retracted for being scientifically flawed, unethical, and not replicable, and for advancing a racist agenda despite contradictory evidence.[14][15][16]

Over for Ruston then

MY COCK IS BIGGER THAN 1 BILLION INDIANS. I can have the title 1 in 1 BILLION, if an indian had my cock he would be his villages local giga fucker, but it's average where I am from

• JFL
>Rushton

The figure for 6.9 wasn’t conducted by him tho so this is irrelevant

I can easily slay indians but i find them ugly to be honest, i'm oriental/east asian only,

For black men it's probably like this:

black > hispanic > indian > white > arabic > asian

in terms of ease

• Hmm...
MY COCK IS BIGGER THAN 1 BILLION INDIANS. I can have the title 1 in 1 BILLION, if an indian had my cock he would be his villages local giga fucker, but it's average where I am from
what use of africans having big cocks if you great grandma chose BIG BHARTIYA COCK
that shows
black cucks with big cock
are still a cuck

Attachments

• Screenshot (266).png
    Screenshot (266).png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fentanyl and wishIwasSalludon
what use of africans having big cocks if you great grandma chose BIG BHARTIYA COCK
that shows
are still a cuck
ugly indian man marrying ugly black woman, am i supposed to cry?

• JFL
I can easily slay indians but i find them ugly to be honest, i'm oriental/east asian only,

in terms of ease
Asian women usually only like whites

all in your head bud.
the active user with the biggest dick here isnt even a black, its @gooner23 a vietnamese/chinese guy

• JFL
that shows
are still a cuck
black girls are built for indian dick

that shows
are still a cuck
Why is the dude on the right so dark

Asian women usually only like whites
if interracial yeah, most of them are actually asian only probably like 15% are self-hating whores who are actually the epitome of white only though

• JFL
all in your head bud.
the active user with the biggest dick here isnt even a black, its @gooner23 a vietnamese/chinese guy
How do u know he has the biggest dick?

in terms of ease
Indians like blacks less than whites and Arabs like black more than whites

hes shown me in pms for proof, you can ask him if you dm his dick is 21 cm
That just means his dick is 21 cm doesn’t mean it’s the biggest there’s thousands of users here

Indians like blacks less than whites and Arabs like black more than whites
it depends on location, i tried averaging us/uk/canada/jamaica here in us you are right, they don't fuck with blacks at all, but in uk indians girls are probably #2 after black girls in terms of chasing bbc, canada is like right between

• Woah
it depends on location, i tried averaging us/uk/canada/jamaica here in us you are right, they don't fuck with blacks at all, but in uk indians girls are probably #2 after black girls in terms of chasing bbc, canada is like right between
Interesting

indian girls only like indian men

not gonna let anyone disrespect my desi bhais 😤🤣

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and fentanyl

Attachments

• Screenshot (259).png
    Screenshot (259).png
    749.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot (247).png
    Screenshot (247).png
    321.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot (253).png
    Screenshot (253).png
    329.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
NO.
Keep coping desi girls are desi men only
If only I wasn't in a relationship rn lmfao, I would fuck an indian chick at my college within a month of the term starting and send the vid to you :feelshah:

• JFL
If only I wasn't in a relationship rn lmfao, I would fuck an indian chick at my college within a month of the term starting and send the vid to you :feelshah:
i have a white girlfriend while you cope with your non existent gf

• So Sad
Why are you bragging about fucking Indians? Thats not a flex, probably the worst looking women tbh

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: fentanyl and Prisms7
i have a white girlfriend while you cope with your non existent gf
i don't really like white girls to be honest, for some reason they always looked so masculine to me :lul: idk they have like an ogre face in my opinion

• Ugh..
Why are you bragging about fucking Indians? Thats not a flex, probably the worst looking women tbh
no, indian men and women are the most scientifically attractive in the world

• JFL
Reactions: Tyrant, Prisms7 and wishIwasSalludon
i don't really like white girls to be honest, for some reason they always looked so masculine to me :lul: idk they have like an ogre face in my opinion
which is why i'm asian woman only so feminine cute and smart

• Ugh..

Attachments

• Screenshot (267).png
    Screenshot (267).png
    343.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, fentanyl and wishIwasSalludon