Indians are the laughing stock of the entire species

It absolutely never began for curries LMFAO

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, slavicpsycho, murdah and 1 other person
The schizophrenic oldcel you’re replying to made it about Hindus vs Muslims like most of his posts. When in reality he’s a curry muzzie LTN who gets hit with the exact same failos.
I've never been hit with curry failos in my entire life lol, just the muslim terrorist failos cause I have an extremely obvious Islamic sounding name. Keep coping you cowpiss drinker, we are not the same.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, WatermelonLover, yeeyeeslayer and 1 other person
wow all these years I thought you were a good man.
you were just a garbage human like most people.

caging at how retarded that statement is , not only is he not a garbage human for knowing the truth and be disgusted by shitskins , he actually is a good (functional) human being to be absolutely disgusted by them
done with you.
oh no how would Amnesia cope

• JFL
Reactions: Amnesia
jews have conditioned whites to think making fun of blacks is wrong, but okay for indian.
People make fun of blacks on TikTok all the time
It's just not acceptable like this, a company would never do that to blacks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and sportsmogger
People make fun of blacks on TikTok all the time
It's just not acceptable like this, a company would never do that to blacks
Yeah but that's just your usual jokes tbh, none of them are truly hateful against black people unlike people who flame Indians online

• +1
Reactions: murdah
done with you.
Are you a pajeet too? You do know what Zyzz thinks of your kind?

So original bro.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Are you a pajeet too? You do know what Zyzz thinks of your kind?
zyzz thought indians were ugly but smart. zyzz wasnt racist against indians and didnt hate indians like this piece of shit amnesia
who was incel until early 30's when he did plastic surgery and fillers and now is trying to slay 15 year olds like a grandpa with his 8 inch lifts, that is
his only achievement in his pathetic life.

the issue really is that this guy amnesia is a racist and an evil mutherfucker. I have no problem with people
saying indians are ugly and fucked in the western dating market but what he wrote in his OP is clearly coming from a place
of hate and evil and looking down at others like they are trash purely due to their looks/race. He is no better than
a shallow stuck up foid and should be banned for this crime.

He also deserves a pajeet to slap him and knock all of his fillers off so he can go back to being an incel
listening to his brother fuck in the next room whilst he cries and fap as a 35yr old grandpa.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese, cyprian_tomaszewski, nofap and 2 others
caging at how retarded that statement is , not only is he not a garbage human for knowing the truth and be disgusted by shitskins , he actually is a good (functional) human being to be absolutely disgusted by them

oh no how would Amnesia cope
Amnesia is a loser in life, never achieved anything other than doing plastic surgery and trying to be a pedo fucking 15yr old girls after being incel for most of his life.
he is not some celebrity or someone who didnt anything great in life. he isnt a hero like you all are making him out to be.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro, Richard Cheese, blacksswordsman and 1 other person
indians annoy the fuck out of me nowadays. the brown nosing and the straight up racism is rampant.

like dude, i should be RACIST TO YOU!!!!

the prettiest girl i know currently is indian and a lot of indians are smart. where i live the indians are more racist and to themselves. there is literally nothing more cringe then when indians blast punjabi music. out of all the fucking music you blast to come off as cOOL THIS IS WHAT YOU CHOOS

Does someone have the video it got deleted

Does someone have the video it got deleted
It was a laptop company making fun of an Indians name who made a complaint about their product , something like your last name is literally shit ( guys name was rakshit)

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
IMG 6967 At the end of the day, he’s $10k richer lol.

• JFL
Amnesia is a loser in life, never achieved anything other than doing plastic surgery and trying to be a pedo fucking 15yr old girls after being incel for most of his life.
he is not some celebrity or someone who didnt anything great in life. he isnt a hero like you all are making him out to be.
Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

It was a laptop company making fun of an Indians name who made a complaint about their product , something like your last name is literally shit ( guys name was rakshit)
Just saw it lol it wasnt even that bad and didnt even seem racially motivated.

• +1
Bruh your literally a triggered curry Dindu or something jfl at caping this hard for dindus. 😭😭😭:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

I want everyone here to listen to me now, if you are older than 20 years old, and you are still disappointed, disgusted or mad over racism lmao, you need to go back to being 20 again and redo that ENTIRE YEAR LMAO AGAIN.

I was literally 18-19 years old when I first found the blackpill/incel/lookism community. And yeah while it was brutal at first, it only took me only about a year or so to be like "yeah OK, lookism/ racism exists, I will be discriminated against for my looks, but there's really nothing I can do about that UNLESS I change the way I look lmao. People aren't going to stop being racist anytime soon lmao so it is what it is. I can try to fight someone with my fist or my words if they are racist against me, but in the end, I will never be able to truly stop them from being racist at heart. People have been racist long before I was born, and people will be racist long after I have died."

If you are seriously 20+ older and so, and you still HAVEN'T internalized this, then lmao you haven't truly grown up, and have lived a very sheltered in life.

What I also don't like r people protecting curries as if they are some innocent group of people who have never done anything to anyone. You guys do realize that curries are racist ASF to literally any race darker than them, EVEN TO EACH TO OTHER, and are also racist against east Asian looking races as well right and call them "chinky" and shit like that. What's worse is that Dindu curries on top of being racially racist are also casteist because there is literally something called castes/casteism in dinduism where people treat other castes that they percieve to be lower than theirs, as literal subhumans fit only to be literal slaves to the upper castes. The same curries in the west that are complaining about "muh racism" would literally be the same curries that would be racist and casteist to other curries that are darker than them or from a lower caste than them, back in curryland, like I hope you guys know that. Curries and dindus are not some innocent group of people that they try to portray themselves out to be. I just want everyone to remember that. 😂😂😂

Last edited:
they are the lowest race, even lower than blacks. At least some blacks have swag and can rap and are athletic and can rizz. Indians are just repulsive to all races, they literally eat cow shit and even rich indians trying to show off their drip get rejected by fat ugly women

accept ur absolute subhumanity Indians, everyone hates u

Show me a pic of the original tweet if anyone has it.

That’s the reason everyone feels comfortable bullying and disrespecting Indians but never blacks

It’s because people know that when you say shit to black ppl they’ll beat the fuck out of you but Indians are too low T to stand up for themselves like that so they will continue getting dogged

A sandnig talking about curries being "low T to stand up for themselves" when this is your average sandnig

Bruh your literally a triggered curry Dindu or something jfl at caping this hard for dindus. 😭😭😭:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

I want everyone here to listen to me now, if you are older than 20 years old, and you are still disappointed, disgusted or mad over racism lmao, you need to go back to being 20 again and redo that ENTIRE YEAR LMAO AGAIN.

I was literally 18-19 years old when I first found the blackpill/incel/lookism community. And yeah while it was brutal at first, it only took me only about a year or so to be like "yeah OK, lookism/ racism exists, I will be discriminated against for my looks, but there's really nothing I can do about that UNLESS I change the way I look lmao. People aren't going to stop being racist anytime soon lmao so it is what it is. I can try to fight someone with my fist or my words if they are racist against me, but in the end, I will never be able to truly stop them from being racist at heart. People have been racist long before I was born, and people will be racist long after I have died."

If you are seriously 20+ older and so, and you still HAVEN'T internalized this, then lmao you haven't truly grown up, and have lived a very sheltered in life.

What I also don't like r people protecting curries as if they are some innocent group of people who have never done anything to anyone. You guys do realize that curries are racist ASF to literally any race darker than them, EVEN TO EACH TO OTHER, and are also racist against east Asian looking races as well right and call them "chinky" and shit like that. What's worse is that Dindu curries on top of being racially racist are also casteist because there is literally something called castes/casteism in dinduism where people treat other castes that they percieve to be lower than theirs, as literal subhumans fit only to be literal slaves to the upper castes. The same curries in the west that are complaining about "muh racism" would literally be the same curries that would be racist and casteist to other curries that are darker than them or from a lower caste than them, back in curryland, like I hope you guys know that. Curries and dindus are not some innocent group of people that they try to portray themselves out to be. I just want everyone to remember that. 😂😂😂
amnesia has been hanging out with shallow 15yr white girls who laughed and bullied you in HS for being ugly and unpopular.
he is literally behaving like a 15 yr old shallow white foid.
he is 35yr white male with Plastic surgery, fillers, roids, 8 inch lifts acting like a 15yr stuck up slut
that is how much he grew in life and matured at 35yr to be behaving like a girl in High school.
that is all he achieved and learnt in life

if this is your hero, then im sorry for you.

Indians need to civilise themselves first tbh.

They have potential but on average they need to get fit (lose the skinny fat physique) and smell better.

View attachment 2851001

They also should stop brown nosing whites. It's disgusting. Even in Singapore they do it.

Blacks kinda cheated tbh...hiphop culture would never have taken off if it was peddled outside the United States.
damn nixon ramblings straight out of offtopic jfl he says this shit while president

• JFL
Reactions: Thefaqeeh
Completely over for curries, being curry truly is purgatory. Even if the tweet was not that serious and this is something they usually do with customers, people’s reaction to it and people’s animosity towards Indians is just too obvious. Indians have a reputation for being dirty and perverted creeps which will be difficult to heal, if it is even possible.

Indians are better off staying in their own bubble in the Indian subcontinent tbh, complete purgatory being Indian. In the west they will just face disrespect. I don’t hate Indians, I just pity them. Being masters at coping is truly their greatest gift

• +1
Reactions: Tiku
Blacks kinda cheated tbh...hiphop culture would never have taken off if it was peddled outside the United States
Blacks got Astronomical smv boost by jewish usa media.

They are in every single ad, movie,tv series, print ad, everywhere.

• +1
Reactions: Brus Wane
done with you.

So who's going to tell this guy I am unironically a White Supremacist? I think the white race is a race clearly very unique compared to all other races, and should rule the entire planet without apology

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard Cheese and Tiku
It’s an unsolvable problem.

many people say that a thousand year of humiliation ( 800 year under muslims and 200 year under english), changed something genetically in them.

In their body and mind hindus are destined to become slaves, be low t so when their women gets raped, their people killed they won't dare say a thing.
Screenshot 20240412 0639242

Screenshot 20240412 0618262

• +1
Reactions: Tiku
It’s an unsolvable problem.

many people say that a thousand year of humiliation ( 800 year under muslims and 200 year under english), changed something genetically in them.

In their body and mind hindus are destined to become slaves, be low t so when their women gets raped, their people killed they won't dare say a thing.
View attachment 2853925
View attachment 2853926
Your muslim Bengali ass is no different. You're a low T pathetic cuck and you know it; a wimp

Yeah I don’t know about being lower than blacks. A lot of Indians are businessman(at least here in America) who have multiple businesses and successful (betabuxed) across the board. Blacks don’t actually ever contribute anything of value to keep society functioning. Only entertainment value and nothing else.

So who's going to tell this guy I am unironically a White Supremacist? I think the white race is a race clearly very unique compared to all other races, and should rule the entire planet without apology
yeah white supremacist from USA who worships Jesus who was middle eastern with curry coloured skinned
LMAO

White Supremacist? I think the white race is a race clearly very unique compared to all other races, and should rule the entire planet without apology
"white supremacist" is an invalid term , its like claiming 100 is greater than every two digit number , no shit whites are superior.