Indians are the laughing stock of the entire species

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
they are the lowest race, even lower than blacks. At least some blacks have swag and can rap and are athletic and can rizz. Indians are just repulsive to all races, they literally eat cow shit and even rich indians trying to show off their drip get rejected by fat ugly women

accept ur absolute subhumanity Indians, everyone hates u

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: slavicpsycho, Thefaqeeh, TUSSELEIF and 55 others
Nigga got flamed by a company for being Indian
Canadian Lol GIF

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: try2beme, bloomercel, arabcelxxx and 35 others
Indians need to civilise themselves first tbh.

They have potential but on average they need to get fit (lose the skinny fat physique) and smell better.

Zj6f3hqaoh3c1

They also should stop brown nosing whites. It's disgusting. Even in Singapore they do it.

Blacks kinda cheated tbh...hiphop culture would never have taken off if it was peddled outside the United States.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, vermillioncorefan, bloomercel and 9 others

over

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, bloomercel, ElTruecel and 17 others
Nigga got flamed by a company for being Indian
Canadian Lol GIF
You know it’s over when a big corporation is flaming their own target audience.

Yet these same Indians will move to the West, suck up to whitey, and keep buying their products jfl. Indians are such an L race if they said this to blacks the company would instantly be cancelled and shut down the next week

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, bloomercel, Kristin and 13 others
Lmao at all the Indians in the comment section seething asking for an apology like low T bitches. Meanwhile black people would go to their headquarters and burn that shit down.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999, Tiku, murdah and 17 others
Lmao at all the Indians in the comment section seething asking for an apology like low T bitches. Meanwhile black people would go to their headquarters and burn that shit down.
If my clan populated india that guy who wrote it would wish he was caught by CJNG

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tiku, murdah, bloomercel and 4 others
they are the lowest race, even lower than blacks. At least some blacks have swag and can rap and are athletic and can rizz. Indians are just repulsive to all races, they literally eat cow shit and even rich indians trying to show off their drip get rejected by fat ugly women

I have made this comment many times all the curries here can confirm i have said that Curries exist to be the comic relief for the human race. Every race has their role and Indians is to be laughed @

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tiku, to_stop_da_cope, murdah and 5 others

They have potential but on average they need to get fit (lose the skinny fat physique) and smell better.

View attachment 2851001

They also should stop brown nosing whites. It's disgusting. Even in Singapore they do it.

Blacks kinda cheated tbh...hiphop culture would never have taken off if it was peddled outside the United States.
Lol no curries are fucked . Tall lightskin Pakistanis W Dajjal eyebrows dominate( atleast socially) in the West. I’m sure that’s also a part of why they’re all lumped together , if you can’t get revenge individually then lump them in w negrito pajeets and get it collectively

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, bloomercel, dna_cel and 2 others

View attachment 2851001

Would have easily have got off anywhere else in the west. Blacks have something curries and all other races lack. ULTRA NT combined with super low inhb.

• +1
Reactions: murdah, theonewhocantascend and Amnesia
dindus facing karma after persecuting muslims

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tiku, bloomercel, Michael Myers and 1 other person
Would have easily have got off anywhere else in the west. Blacks have something curries and all other races lack. ULTRA NT combined with super low inhb.
That's just cause they are dumb as hell though.
Have you ever seen a monkey with anxiety? They don't have enough intelectual capacity to think about their actions.

• +1
Reactions: Jarate
You know it’s over when a big corporation is flaming their own target audience.

Yet these same Indians will move to the West, suck up to whitey, and keep buying their products jfl. Indians are such an L race if they said this to blacks the company would instantly be cancelled and shut down the next week
Blacks have only that much power because white men are extremely cucked, since Jews installed guilt on the white race for many years.

If the company had said "Whatever Jamal, go eat some watermelons" white MEN would be the first to say "aww don't talk bout my bbc like that" :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
Whites just have too much empathy.
The ideal race has all the good things about whites such as looks and IQ+ is sociopathic Like gooks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Jarate and sportsmogger
jews have conditioned whites to think making fun of blacks is wrong, but okay for indian.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChiraqJihad, murdah, bloomercel and 9 others
That's just cause they are dumb as hell though.
Have you ever seen a monkey with anxiety? They don't have enough intelectual capacity to think about their actions.
Nope, they are just Natrally NT, even the smart ones blacks aren’t even the most low inhb race both Latinos and Arabs are far more low inhb than blacks the thing that gowns blacks the adv is that they are the most NT race by a wide margin

I’m autistic and yet I have more charisma than most ppl, let that sink in. BBCs just have the seasoned soul to be NT even when they are literal aspies.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, sportsmogger, ElTruecel and 5 others
The fact that the literal company posted this, and not a person is wild :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, bloomercel, Kristin and 11 others
ngl thats fucked up homie didnt even do anything wrong and still got flamed because of name failo :forcedsmile::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: murdah, bloomercel, sportsmogger and 6 others
Didnt read but everyone is lower than blacks, pajeet or timmy it makes no difference.

sorry brah

That’s the reason everyone feels comfortable bullying and disrespecting Indians but never blacks

It’s because people know that when you say shit to black ppl they’ll beat the fuck out of you but Indians are too low T to stand up for themselves like that so they will continue getting dogged

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tiku, normie_joe, murdah and 3 others
Indians smv in the west is an all time low it's near propaganda I downloaded instagram for the first time my reels were full of people clowning indians I never looked or tried to look for this conent

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: human304, murdah, bloomercel and 5 others
what the fuck

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
those dbrand fags are extremly cringe, they think theyre edgy but we all know its a 3 psl nerd incel behind that account

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, murdah, sportsmogger and 4 others
He just exposed his own name like that
More like shit trash

IMG 6961

most indians are an abomination but there are plenty of indian moggers :lul:

notice how there are no hindus here to defend themselves. Where is all the gusto and bravery you guys were showing on here for MONTHS defending being curry and hindu? All gone now? khatam? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: Jfl, kahan chale gae kale kutte tattiwale? You cowpiss drinking black bastards have the audacity to criticize ME for not liking being curry? Are you hindus too high on cow dung 24/7 to realize that no one likes you lmao, and that you people are responsible for everyone hating on curries with your ugly faces and your ugly religion? Just lol. Now LITERAL COMPANIES are straight up making fun of u, and ur ugly ass dindu names lmao. Good, maybe you subhumans will finally learn ur place.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: murdah, Kristin, sportsmogger and 9 others
Indians , just know that you all aRe below niggers who commit crimes :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:,the world would always see it like that

• +1
Reactions: Jarate, borntosuffer and Amnesia

Lol that tweet is brutal hahahajajha

Pushing 40 btw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Awan, butterworld and Costcosuperstore
Being Indian is a death sentence no matter how big your bones are

• +1
Reactions: Tiku, bloomercel, Jarate and 1 other person
Brutal. Now even forum chads like Ammesia are making fun of South Asians. :feelsrope:

• +1
notice how there are no hindus here to defend themselves. Where is all the gusto and bravery you guys were showing on here for MONTHS defending being curry and hindu? All gone now? khatam? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: Jfl, kahan chale gae kale kutte tattiwale? You cowpiss drinking black bastards have the audacity to criticize ME for not liking being curry? Are you hindus too high on cow dung 24/7 to realize that no one likes you lmao, and that you people are responsible for everyone hating on curries with your ugly faces and your ugly religion? Just lol. Now LITERAL COMPANIES are straight up making fun of u, and ur ugly ass dindu names lmao. Good, maybe you subhumans will finally learn ur place.
Khatam hogaya.

JFL at Muslim currycels in the thread thinking they’re in the clear

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yen, Jarate and Kamui
  • +1
Cope. It’s dindu names that are being mocked. Muzzies are named Abdul or whatever.
Abdul and Mohammad get mocked cause they are stereotypical muslim names that everyone knows. Hindu names get mocked cause they are some of the most uniquely subhuman sounding names in the world. Most muslim names are Turkic, persian, or Arabic in origin, and most names from those cultures mog the fuck out of Dindu names. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Jarate, sportsmogger and Michael Myers
Cope. It’s dindu names that are being mocked. Muzzies are named Abdul or whatever.
Dindus get the dindu failo, and muzzies get the terrorist failo. Muzzie curries get both when you meet them IRL.

• +1
Reactions: laaltin and Jarate
Abdul and Mohammad get mocked cause they are stereotypical muslim names that everyone knows. Hindu names get mocked cause they are some of the most uniquely subhuman sounding names in the world. Most muslim names are Turkic, persian, or Arabic in origin, and most names from those cultures mog the fuck out of Dindu names. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Exactly. Dude is just coping if he thinks it affects all South Asians. Just the dindu ones like him are being made fun of in this particular tweet. None of us are named dick shit or whatever. JFL.

• JFL
Reactions: Awan
Dindus get the dindu failo, and muzzies get the terrorist failo. Muzzie curries get both
What does this have to with the tweet in the OP? Muzzies do have worse SMV than dindus because of Bollywood but that’s not even the damn point of this thread, LOL. You are just being a typical dindu who is doing some whataboutism or whatever.

Exactly. Dude is just coping if he thinks it affects all South Asians. Just the dindu ones like him are being made fun of in this particular tweet. None of us are named dick shit or whatever. JFL.
Dindus are literally called ratshit and dickshit and sukdeep 😭😭😭 these subhumans I swear my stomach is killing me from laughing this hard :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope, Jarate and sportsmogger
What does this have to with the tweet in the OP? Muzzies do have worse SMV than dindus because of Bollywood but that’s not even the damn point of this thread, LOL. You are just being a typical dindu who is doing some whataboutism or whatever.
The schizophrenic oldcel you’re replying to made it about Hindus vs Muslims like most of his posts. When in reality he’s a curry muzzie LTN who gets hit with the exact same failos.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Dindus are literally called ratshit and dickshit and sukdeep 😭😭😭 these subhumans I swear my stomach is killing me from laughing this hard :lul::lul::lul:
These names are absolutely cagefuel, maybe dindus hate their kids so much they gave them these giga failo names on purpose. :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
The schizophrenic oldcel you’re replying to made it about Hindus vs Muslims like most of his posts. When in reality he’s a curry muzzie LTN who gets hit with the exact same failos.
Ffs when you said schizo oldcel I thought you were talking about me.

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
These names are absolutely cagefuel, maybe dindus hate their kids so much they gave them these giga failo names on purpose. :feelskek:
imma tell my name in pms lmk if its a falio or its ok

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
wow all these years I thought you were a good man.
you were just a garbage human like most people.
done with you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel, to_stop_da_cope, forevergymcelling and 5 others
wow all these years I thought you were a good man.
you were just a garbage human like most people.
done with you.
Are you also South Asian or do you just sympathize with us because you’re a personalitychad?